Chapter 27

The Journey of Love

The next 2 days, I am discharge from the hospital. Oppa helps me with the discharge and take me back to the dorm. Meanwhile Brenda and Jasmine, my other roommate, preparing a small welcoming-me-back lunch party for 4 of us.

Brenda cooks her signature dish Bacon Mac n Cheese meanwhile Jasmine makes her signature Chocolate Avocado Pudding. Oppa buys Korean Fried Chicken to the lunch.

After we finished the lunch, Siwon oppa left to the airport since he has to go back to Korea as soon as possible. He has a lot of rescheduled activities that can't wait any longer. This time, I'm not taking him to the airport since I need to have my body rest after all the injuries. Oppa kind of sad leaving me here all over again, but I manage to assure him to go back and said I will be fine.

Everything go smoothly for my study here in Perth. Once I come back to school, I study harder since I don't have much time left for my final exam here. All my friends here is really help me a lot to catch up all the lessons. We even have sleepover-for-study day during last weekend at my dorm. Too bad, I have to leave them in less than a month. We promise to stay in touch with each other after I left.

I can't really feel how time flies and how a lot of things happened in my life during the last 2 years. 2 years ago, I met oppa in the Super Show. The first part time job I ever took is being the staff of Super Junior's Super Show. That's when I meet Siwon oppa and befriends with him. After a year, we become a couple. And now, it's almost our 1st anniversary.

Luckily, I managed to get the flight return on the same day with oppa's flight return from his Super Show. Eventhough my arrival time is a bit later than Oppa's, he is willing to wait for me in the parking lot so we can go home together. No, I'm not moving in with oppa (yet) but I have found new apartment since I discontued the last apartment rental for I left it empty during my stay in Perth. I keep my left-behind belongings at Oppa's house.

Since my flight back to Korea is in 2 days. Brenda, Jasmine, and my other friends are throwing me farewell bbq party in our dorm backyard. No hard booze involve this time after what happened back then. Just Sangria and beers. I already send some photos to Oppa, and yes you know what he said : "Don't drink too much", "Don't let them drunken drive again", "Don't let your guard off". Being such an old man that boyfriend of mine.

On the day of my departure to Korea, all my friends gather at the airport to wish me good bye. Once I get into the boarding lounge, I text Oppa to tell that I'm gonna get in the plane in any minute. Okay, Seoul, here I come!