Chapter 28

The Journey of Love

After 13 and half hours of flight, with almost 2 hours transit, I finally arrived in Seoul. Once I finished with my immigration and baggage pick up, I go to the parking lot directly with keep my surroundings clear, just in case teher'e papparazi following or watching me. Oppa already told me where he parked his car. No, oppa isn't driving since he's sp tired. There's manager oppa who'll drive us back to Siwon oppa home. Oppa's family want to give me a welcome home dinner for me.

Along the way from the airport to oppa's house, I call both my families to tell that I arrived and now going to "my friend's house" to stay for a night since my new apartment isn't prepared yet. Yes, I haven't tell my families about Siwon oppa. The only thing they know is I have a good boyfriend, not a super famous boyfriend. Maybe after Chuseok or Christmas, I'll try to bring him to my families.

Once we arrived at oppa's house, we go to our respective bedroom to freshen up ourselves before dinner. Luckily, oppa's family isn't home yet so I have some relax time after my long haul flight. I also text Mae In about my arrival and ask for her help to set up my new apartment tomorrow. She kind of bummed knowing that we aren't living in the same building again but she agrees to help me set up my new apartment tomorrow. I also arranged the moving services for the next morning.

When it's just about dinner time, I go downstairs to help Seo Ajumma preparing the dinner and set the table. I was in the kitchen when someone shrieking from the dining room.

"Omo, look who's finally home!"

"Jiwon-ssi, hi!"

Then Jiwon-ssi hug me tight like there's no tomorrow.

"I miss you so much! How are you feeling now? Our hearts are dropped right away when oppa told us about your accident"

"I'm fine now, Jiwon-ssi. Thank you for your thoughts. How are you all?"

"We're fine, _____. We're so sad that we can't celebrate Chuseok, Christmas, New Year, Seollal, your birthday, our parents' wedding anniversary, and even Valentine's day! You definitely not going anywhere again."

Just when I open my lips to answer Jiwon-ssi, oppa come down to us.

"Don't worry, Jiwon-ah. She'll spend any kind of holidays, birthdays, anniversaries with us for the rest of her life." As oppa said while put his arm around my waist.

"What do you mean oppa? Are you two getting married?" Jiwon-ssi said with the excitement clearly showing in her eyes.

"No, not yet. But we make a promise to marry each other. Right, _____-ah?"

Just then Jiwon-ssi hug us both tightly.

"I'm so happy for you guys! Finally I have a sister! Yeay!" Jiwon-ssi jumpingly said.

"What's this commotion?" Mr. Choi said as he and and his wife enter the dining room.

"Siwon oppa and ____ are getting married!" Jiwon-ssi said

"Ah, really? Why didn't you say anything, son?" Mr. Choi said as we take a seat at the dining table.

"No, we're not getting married yet Appa. It's just _____ and I are promise to marry each other in the future time. Jiwon too excited as she gets a sister." Oppa answer calmly.

"I see. It's a good thing though. I'm so happy to have an amazing daughter like _____. Right hon?" Mrs. Choi said as she pat my shoulder. I just nodded while smiling.

"Now, let's pray first then dinner."

After dinner, we go to the living room to eat fruits and chit chats. They ask me to tell them about my study in Australia, my accidents, and also my new apartment.