Gangster star falls in love

Strawberry Cream Kiss

 

‘What a up morning,’ Youngmin cursed.

 

How can it not be up? Today Youngmin had to wear Woollim High’s uniform neatly. His tie needs to be tied correctly and he had to wear a white shoe. Youngmin wanted to scream, especially when he had to take off his 3 beloved earrings off his ears. Youngmin stared at the mirror in front of him, shuddering at the neatness and cleanliness. One word could describe his appearance right now; perfection.

 

Youngmin left his box of cigarettes at home with a heavy heart. It’d be better off like that, thinking what could happen when there is a sudden scanning of the student’s bags and lockers. It’ll be big news if they found out Jo Kwangmin brought cigarettes to school. Jo Kwangmin? Pft, if that perfect kid got busted because of bringing cigarettes to school, it could either be the end of the world or alien invasion.

 

In exchange, Youngmin shoved a huge packet of strawberry cream candies into his bag. Youngmin didn’t forget to practice his smile in front of the mirror. Jo Kwangmin is a boy full of smiles, so Youngmin had to practice his smile to match up with his twin. After smiling more than 20 times in front of the mirror like some kind of an idiot, Youngmin gathered his full courage before going out of his house. With Kwangmin’s car, Youngmin drove off to Woollim High.

 

After arriving at Woollim High 15 minutes later, Youngmin parked his car and headed for the building.

 

‘Remember, smile! Don’t ever show any sign of cockiness to these people,’ Youngmin reminded himself. Youngmin pulled his lips into a smile, more likely a forced smile.

 

‘Ugh… it’s so irritating. How can he do this? It’s only a few minutes and I’m feeling sore already!’ Youngmin thought.

 

In front of the security table, stood two tall securities, smiling and bowing to Youngmin, “Good morning Kwangmin haksaeng!”

 

Youngmin who tend to ignore people realized he needed to greet them as well. Today, in here, he is Jo Kwangmin. Youngmin then put up his brightest smile, bowed, and said, “Morning to you too sirs!”

 

Then the guy walked through the corridor, heading to Kwangmin’s classroom. In the middle of the way, he passed three girls who are pretty cute.

 

“Good morning Oppa!” the three girls squealed, giving him their best smiles.

 

Youngmin smiled softly, “Good morning,” he said.

 

The three girls came closer. Youngmin was surrounded, unable to walk.

 

“Did you have breakfast already?” one of the girls asked.

 

‘these girls are hell aggressive!’ Youngmin thought, ‘Is Kwangmin always like this everyday? Being surrounded by his fans? Poor him!’

 

“Umm… I did,” he replied. Youngmin can’t wait to get out of here and go to his twin’s class for he knew it was the safest place from these girls, but the girls didn’t end there.

 

“Would you have breakfast with us in the canteen?” another girl asked.

 

‘Bwoh? Who does she think I am? Her boyfriend?’ Youngmin thought. Because he is trying to be Kwangmin in this school, his answers must be polite and does not harm anyone, “Sorry, I would love to but I need to get to class right now,”

 

The last girl threw her arms around Youngmin and pouted, “Huaaa… Kwangmin is mean. You never said yes every time we asked you to go somewhere,”

 

‘Christ!’ Youngmin tried to get away from the girl, ‘this girl is really something,’ he thought, annoyed. How he wanted to scream, “MOVE! All of you! Stupid idiots disguised as disgusting girls! It’s only 7 AM and you guys tried to seduce me!” but surely Youngmin won’t do such things for it could harm Kwangmin’s reputation. “I’m not mean… I just really need to get to class,” he replied, slowly taking his arms back, ignoring the strong perfume scent the girl wore. ‘Just what kind of perfume did this girl wear?! Gosh the smell…’

 

The second girl shoved her face towards Youngmin. “How bout going home with us later?” she asked with this disgusting tone.

 

Youngmin gulped. ‘Home? Together? Am I a driver to you?!’ Youngmin almost shouted those words out loud, but instead he replied with a sweet tone, “ I don’t think I can… I have things to do,”

 

“What kind of things?” the first girl asked.

 

‘I think I’m going crazy.’ Youngmin forced a smile. “Sorry… I think I should get to class now,” Youngmin said, getting away from the creepy girls that had been surrounding him for at least 10 minutes. He half ran towards class, massaging his lips and cheeks that had gone sore from too much smiling.

 

As soon as he arrived at Kwangmin’s class, he was greeted by a pretty girl that had been waiting for him. Her smile brighten up as soon as he saw Kwangmin stepping inside. “Morning oppa!” the girl greeted sweetly, locking her arms with his arms and lead him towards Kwangmin’s table which was beside hers.

 

‘I think this is Jiwon, Kim Jiwon,’ he thought, thinking about the girl Kwangmin told about. The girl that is as beautiful as SNSD’s Yoona and had been following his twin for the past 6 months. And because Jiwon had been so nice to Kwangmin, the guy couldn’t possibly leave her like that.

 

Jiwon took out a lunch box from her pink backpack.

 

 “This is for your lunch,” she smiled.

 

Youngmin was nervous when he took the box from Jiwon.

 

“I made it myself… as usual,” Jiwon whispered in his ears.

 

“Gomawopta,” Youngmin smiled.

 

See, she made him lunch every single day. And she cooked it herself. Such sacrifices had to be made. She had to get up extra early to cook for Kwangmin, not mentioning other things that are needed to be done. For example, blowing her hair into curls, put a touch of make up onto her face, spray a little bit of perfume, etc.

 

Youngmin then thought how different Kwangmin’s morning compared to his. Kwangmin had tons of fans and was loved and adored by every teacher. Everyday, he sat on a table with the prettiest girl in school who fell in love with him. Youngmin shook his head, ‘How irritating it must be for Kwangmin to do all this. It’s better to live off a life like mine. Everyone in school feared me, even the teachers. Perks of being school’s number one badass hahaha…’

 

“Umm… do you have any plans this Saturday?” Jiwon asked.

 

Youngmin, who was looking at the students in Kwangmin’s class, was pretty surprised.

 

“Nope,” he replied.

 

“Let’s go to the cinema!” Jiwon smiled.

 

Youngmin gulped. There’s no way Kwangmin would back him up and go to the date with Jiwon. Everything that happened while they switch lives like this is their own responsibility, that’s the rule.

 

“Let’s just see later,” Youngmin gave his sweetest smile so that this rejection won’t hurt the girl’s heart.

 

Jiwon blinked quickly. In her thoughts, she was confused. What if Kwangmin declined her offer? All this times, Kwangmin never did once reject her date. But all this times, it was always her who asked him out on dates. Kwangmin never did once ask her out.

 

The bell rang, noting that the first lesson was about to start. Youngmin took a glance at Kwangmin’s schedule and knew that he was going to have English for first period. Jiwon took her notebook out and Youngmin followed. He then yawned.

 

‘English for first period is plainly hell. Why do I need to learn English anyway? I got 613 on my last TOEFL test. I seriously don’t need this basic English class,’ he thought.

 

If this was Starship High, Youngmin would took his comic out and listen to music. He’d been annoyed with Mr. Han, his English teacher that has this satoori when he’s speaking English. Youngmin could never tell whether he was speaking in British or American accent.

 

Youngmin yawned for the second time. ‘Why am I sleepy? Oh no this is not good. What would happen if the school’s number one student fell asleep in an English class? It’s so hard pretending to be Kwangmin,’ he shrugged.

 

A lady went into the classroom. The students stood up and bowed, “Good morning Ms. Yoon!”

 

Youngmin didn’t join his classmate when they greeted their teacher. It’s not that he didn’t want to. It’s because he was shocked. He stared at his teacher in awe. She was pretty. A Son Dam Bi kind of pretty. ‘Wow… why didn’t Kwangmin tell me about this?’

 

Youngmin’s sleepiness was gone in a flick of time. He opened his English book without glancing away from the teacher.

 

“Kwangmin-ah, why are you daydreaming? It’s not like it’s your first time seeing Ms. Yoon Bora,” Jiwon nudged his arms.

 

Youngmin realized he had been staring at Ms. Yoon for too long, “Ani… just because,” he smiled. ‘Ahh… so the name’s Bora is it? Pretty name with a pretty face,’ he thought.

 

Ms. Yoon told the students to do several practices from the workbook.

 

Youngmin found himself staring at Ms. Yoon again. ‘Not only that her face is pretty, her accent is really good too,’ Youngmin thought. She was only wearing a plain white shirt and a beige office skirt, yet she looked stunning. Her long legs and thin body made Youngmin couldn’t keep his eyes off her.

 

Youngmin stared at his empty workbook. ‘This is easy, 5 minutes and I’m done,’ It’s true that he’s capable of answering the questions in 5 minutes, but Youngmin couldn’t focus. His mind is occupied by Ms. Yoon. ‘I wonder where she lives? I’m pretty sure she’s not married yet… but is she in a relationship right now?’

 

During lunchtime, Youngmin devoured the lunch Jiwon had made for him. Jiwon was staring at him intensely. Youngmin ignored her and gobbled his food.

 

“Is it good?” Jiwon asked cheerfully.

 

Youngmin nodded, “It’s really good,” Youngmin had to admit her cooking is really good. She should open a catering service and create her own pocket money.

 

“How’s the dukbboki?” Jiwon stared at him.

 

“Good,” Youngmin replied. ‘The way she stared at me is starting to get uncomfortable,’

 

“The soup is not salty right?” Jiwon asked again.

 

Youngmin shook his head, “No, not at all,”

 

‘This girl needs to shut up, seriously. If it’s salty, I’ve told her in advance.’ Youngmin held his temper down.

 

While waiting for the bell to ring, Jiwon took her mirror out of her bag. The girl brushed her hair and observed her face to make sure nothing had gone wrong.

 

Youngmin stole a glance at the girl beside him, confused to why she had to see her own reflection in class. She’s pretty enough.

 

Jiwon noticed that Youngmin was staring at her. Jiwon then took a deep breath before giving Youngmin the sweetest smile that could make any boys fall for her. “Kwangmin-ah…” she said in that pampering voice.

 

Youngmin raised an eyebrow, asking her what’s up.

 

Jiwon blinked, batting her long lashes, “Do you think I’m pretty?” she asked innocently.

 

Youngmin thought Jiwon just asked him the stupidest question he’d ever heard. But that guy smiled like what Kwangmin would do and said, “You are pretty,”

 

Jiwon seemed so happy. She looked as if she just won some trip to the moon. “Gomawo…” Jiwon placed her face closer to Youngmin’s, “I think Kwangmin is very very veeeery handsome! Jjang! Like Super Junior Oppas or DBSK Oppas,” she said, still in that pampering way.

 

Youngmin smiled, correction, faked smile. Who wanted to be praised like that? Youngmin won’t care even if people said he looked like the school’s cleaner.



 

GUYSSS! I'm sorry for the really really reaaaallly late update. i've been having a mind duel with exams and all i could think about is the formula of linear equations and spheres and cones and things like that. i'm sorry :( Please don't be disappointed. i promise I'll try to keep up the pace with my writing and studies :D oh and please check my new fic! It's for you BABYs out there. Jotwins will be appearing too tho they won't be the main character. hope you enjoyyyy :*

 

-Orechiette-