Loving you is as easy as 123

Strawberry Cream Kiss

 

Jin Ae pressed her back against the door, supporting her weak knees. She ‘s completely speechless. Her heart was still beating rapidly since the moment she rode the black Kawasaki Ninja.

 

‘Lord! I can’t believe what just happened. Jo Youngmin took me home!’ Jin Ae smiled foolishly. ‘Omo… does this mean I actually got a chance with him? This means he’s actually giving me attention right?’

 

Jin Ae could feel her phone vibrating from her pocket. Surprised, she took it out and saw Jaekyung’s name at the screen, “Yobuseyo?”

 

Jaekyung let out a roar, “Ya! Ahn Jin Ae! Are you an idiot!? You went home with Youngmin didn’t you?”

 

Jin Ae lifted her eyebrow. What nonsense is she talking about? “What’s up?”

 

“Ya, Youngmin is dangerous! Who knew what he could do to you! How on earth could Youngmin offer you a ride home? You asked for it, didn’t you? Don’t try to act all cute and grab his attention! It’s like there’s no other guy besides him… there’s tons of cuter boys at school,”

 

Jin Ae was slightly offended, “What do you mean?”

 

“Gosh! It’s like you’re some newbie in this school. You knew who Jo Youngmin is, Jin Ae! I’m so worried! If something bad happened to you, I’d swear to my life I’d kick him in the guts and kill him on the spot,”

 

Jin Ae shook her head. Then she threw thousands of advocacies for Youngmin, but it doesn’t really help. Jaekyung was stubborn and kept on saying Youngmin is a dangerous boy. Jin Ae let out a sigh, tired. “Just stop it. I’m tired about this. Why can’t you see me be happy?”

 

Jaekyung went silent for a few seconds, then with a low and suspicious voice, she asked, “You’re not falling in love with him, are you?”

 

Jin Ae took a deep breath, and answered her friend, “What if I told you I am?”

 

Jaekyung screamed. ‘She probably saw a sadako at her room, or someone with a knife,’ Jin Ae thought.

 

“You’re crazy! You’re seriously crazy! What do you see in him anyway? Sungjong from the class 3-1 is much better! Or Hankyung from class 3-3 or his friend Heechul! Even Onew and Jaemin has better qualities than him!”

 

Jin Ae wanted to disconnect the call as soon as possible. Who is she to be mad at her? Who is she to control who she likes? Jin Ae knew the guy she went home with a few minutes ago was nice and caring, even though he could be really cocky sometimes or even… psychotic.

 

Jin Ae ended the call. ‘In a minute or two, Youngmin will probably call or send me a text message,’ she thought. Youngmin did ask her phone number as soon as she got off his bike. ‘Let’s just hope he’ll do,’

 

 

Kwangmin was love dazed as he remembered how he sent Jin Ae home a few hours ago. When Jin Ae got on the bike, Kwangmin could feel his heart beating 100 times faster. He didn’t expect Jin Ae would accept his offer. How wonderful it is to have her hands wrapped up around his waist. He could feel that satisfied feeling when he saw people murmuring and whispering about the two of them.

 

Kwangmin stared at his cellphone. He did ask for her phone number. Would it be a good time to call her now? Kwangmin popped a strawberry cream candy into his mouth. ‘I think Japanese food would be perfect for our first date,’ Kwangmin thought. Just because he was reading Gogo Ikemen 5 (I had to put that up ke), all he could think of is Japanese. He made a silent wish and closed his eyes as he pressed the call button. There was a few seconds of dial tone before Kwangmin could hear Jin Ae’s voice.

 

“Hello?”

 

Kwangmin coughed, “Jin Ae… it’s me,”

 

“Youngmin?” Jin Ae chirped.

 

“No… I mean yes!” replied Kwangmin. He almost blew his cover up.

 

“What’s up?” Jin Ae slowed her tone.

 

Kwangmin took a deep breath to control his heartbeat, “There’s this really good Japanese restaurant in Hongdae. Want to have lunch with me? Tomorrow after school,”

 

At her room, Jin Ae was all jumpy. If someone could see her right now, they’d thought she just won a Lamborghini SUV.

 

‘Why isn’t she answering?’ Kwangmin thought, obviously confused. He didn’t have a clue that his crush was actually celebrating in her own room until she forgot to give him an answer. After Jin Ae said she’d love to have lunch with him, Kwangmin smiled.  “Okay, as soon as school’s over, we’ll go there,”

 

“Okay!” Jin Ae said.

 

“Um…” Kwangmin thought hard for a topic. He didn’t want to end the conversation. Other than being awkward, it’s very stingy to end a call like that.

 

“Youngmin-ah, why are you so quiet all of a sudden?” Jin Ae’s voice cracked the silence. Her voice sounded so happy.

 

“I’m not quite sure what I should talk about,” Kwangmin laughed sheepishly.

 

“Anything,”

 

“Okay… I’m actually scared of the darkness,” Kwangmin confessed.

 

Jin Ae went silent, then he heard the aftermath of her laugh, “Really? Someone like you? The darkness?” she was still laughing.

 

Kwangmin squinted his eyes. It was pretty embarrassing, but he doesn’t care since the girl who’s laughing at him right now is someone he loved, “How bout you?”

 

Jin Ae stopped laughing and took a deep breath before saying, “I actually have a ineffable fear of… spoons,” she said the last word in a more whispering voice.

 

Kwangmin let out a laugh and shook his head, “I guess we’re even then,”

 

After talking for another few minutes, Kwangmin ended the call. As soon as he placed his phone on the table, the door burst open. Who else could it be if it isn’t the tacky monkey, Jo Youngmin.

 

Kwangmin asked tons of questions to Youngmin about his day at Woollim High. Who cares about his twin’s ethics when entering someone else’s room, Kwangmin felt happier than ever.

 

Youngmin dumped his body onto Kwangmin’s bed. “Your fans are one hell of a freak show. Don’t you know they’re more of a stalker than fans. Plus that Jiwon girl had fallen for you head over heels,” Youngmin picked the guitar up and strummed Infinite’s In The Summer.

 

Kwangmin raised his left eyebrow. “I don’t know how to get rid of Jiwon. She’s a very good person. She even brought me the best lunches ever,”

 

“Yeah, but she talks a lot,” Youngmin sneered.

 

Kwangmin laughed, “She’s pretty right?”

 

“No comment,” Youngmin strummed the guitar harder, “You didn’t do something that destroyed my image, did you?”

 

Kwangmin shook his head. He told Youngmin he made a mistake when calling his principal, but instead, Youngmin laughed and praised his little brother.

 

“You did a good job today, bro,” Youngmin bumped fist with Kwangmin, “Oh and I have a crush on-“

 

“Jiwon?”

 

“Hell no!” Youngmin was about to smack his brother in the head with the guitar, but instead he said, “Not her… but Bora,” Youngmin said the teacher’s name in a quiet voice and slightly tilted his head. Of course, it’s that Youngmin-cool-condition thing again.

 

“The hell!?” Kwangmin shot out of his bed.

 

Youngmin glared at his twin, “What’s wrong with it?”

 

“My sports teacher… Mr. Park Jaebeom has a huge crush on her too,” Kwangmin laughed.

 

Youngmin placed the guitar beside him, “Sports teacher?”

 

Kwangmin nodded.

 

Mr. Park is a teacher who’s idolized by all his female students. With those toned abs and muscular arms, plus his talent in dancing, a lot of the students considered Mr. Park and Ms. Yoon as the perfect couple. Rumor has it that Ms. Yoon is actually a dancing prodigy. Therefore, the two of them are the ultimate couple.

 

And the gossip that is being heard all over Woollim High is that Mr. Park is pretty serious about getting Ms. Yoon’s heart. But that English teacher didn’t give any respond so it’s not legit to call them couples… yet.

 

“But they’re not dating right?” Youngmin asked.

 

“Nope,”

 

Youngmin jeered, “we’ll see about that,”

 

 

The next day at Woollim High, Youngmin frantically looked around for Ms. Yoon. He even tried looking for her in the teacher’s room when students aren’t even allowed to stare through the windows without the teachers’ permission.

 

‘Who knows she’s coming early today and I could actually throw my charms at her,’ he thought.

 

But Ms. Yoon was nowhere to be found. In disappointment, Youngmin dragged his feet towards Kwangmin’s classroom. He’s tired of smiling. He missed that cocky and cold expression of his. And it’s only the second day of the switch. But, if Youngmin stopped this switcheroo, that means he won’t be able to meet Ms. Yoon right?

 

‘Himnae Youngmin-ah. Ignore the weariness of smiling the whole day, listening to the teachers, meeting Jiwon and everything, as long as you’ll be able to see Ms. Yoon everyday, everything’s going to be fine,’ he thought.

 

“Good morning Oppa!” he heard the echoing voice of the three girls.

 

‘Damn! Not again…’ pleaded Youngmin. He turned around to see the source of the voice and closed his eyes. He knew they’re those three girls he met yesterday. Youngmin could smell the perfume one of the girls wore.

 

“How are you this morning?” the first girl tidied Youngmin’s tie, which is actually… tidy.

 

‘Argghhhh!!!! Get your filthy hands off me! You mangy little brats!’ Screamed Youngmin in his head, controlling his anger.

 

“You’re getting handsomer every single day oppa!” the second girl shoved her body towards his.

 

The third girl giggled, “Oppa! Do you know we’re planning on making a fan club?”

 

Youngmin raised his eyebrow, “Fans club?”

 

“Why so surprised?” The second girl smiled, “It’s a fans club for you oppa! So that your fans can access more information about you. Isn’t it amazing?”

 

Youngmin stared at them in horror. ‘This.is.a.nightmare.’ he thought.

 

“Isn’t it awesome?” the third girl wrapped her arms around Youngmin’s muscular arms.

 

“YAH!” a sudden scream was heard.

 

Youngmin looked around and found Jiwon glaring at the three girls. Seeing how horrifying their senior’s face, the three girls stepped away from Youngmin. Youngmin stood still.

 

Jiwon stormed towards the three girls, “Nana! Lizzy! Raina! Don’t you know what could happen if you flirt with Kwangmin without my permission?” she glared.

 

“Um… who are you to forbid us to do such things?” said Raina, the girl who smelled like a perfume shop, raising her head in a conceited way towards Jiwon.

 

“Yeah! It’s not like he’s your boyfriend or anything!” said Lizzy, the second girl.

 

Jiwon went quiet, not knowing how to react.

 

Youngmin took a deep breath. ‘Gosh! How stupid these girls are,’ Youngmin thought.

 

“That’s enough,” Youngmin said in a loud voice but still putting on that calm Kwangmin face. To be honest, Youngmin wanted to scream and glare at these silly girls in front of him.

 

Jiwon stared at Youngmin.

 

“The three of you should go to class now,” He said calmly to the three girls. Then he glanced over to Jiwon, “We need to go to class too. Rather than fighting over something stupid, let’s go to class and discuss yesterday’s chemistry homework,”

 

Jiwon nodded.

 

“They like to bother you, don’t they? Those three girls…” Jiwon pouted as soon as the girls left.

 

Youngmin sighed, “So what. I don’t really care about it,” he said in a calm voice.

 

‘I’m starting to be like Kwangmin,’ Youngmin thought.

 

Jiwon gave him a cute smile and stared at his handsome face. Youngmin stared back at her, raising an eyebrow. Jiwon could feel her heart burst at an instant. ‘Youngmin-ah, do you even like me? If you do why won’t you confess to me and ask me out? If you don’t like me, why are you staring at me like that?’



 

YOW WASSUP! forgive me for being late at updating but please bear with me. Hope you liked this chapter tho. I'm seriously excited for the new Smith Movies "After Earth" and what's more exciting is that Jaypark is singing the end title. ZOMGZOMGZOMG HOT. so yes i decided to add him in this story. he'll come out for a few times only but yeah, I guess he's awesome. + i heard his ideal woman is BORA! yayyy to all bora biased humans out there :D

 

oh and i decided to change the poster. i'll make it right now! please look forward to it :3 keke

 

-PPYONG-