Goodnight

Strawberry Cream Kiss

Youngmin was playing starcraft in his room. A few of his friends called earlier to ask him whether he wanted to go to the club and drink, but somehow he didn’t feel like it so he decided to stay home.

 

Kimi to dance dance dance aa he to chansu chansu chansu mirai he to

 

Youngmin’s phone rang, correction; Kwangmin’s phone rang. Ever since they switched, to make things easier, they switched their phones too.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Oppa?” Jiwon’s trying-to-be-cute voice was heard.

 

Youngmin sighed. ‘Why does this girl have to bother me everyday?’

 

“Yes?” he said, using his friendliest voice.

 

“Are you still on for movies this Saturday?”

 

Youngmin glanced at the calendar. ‘Damn it Saturday is the day after tomorrow. I don’t feel like watching but if I say no I’d hurt this little spoiled madame’s feelings,’

 

“Umm… yeah,” Youngmin gave in. ‘So what. Let her be happy. Just think of it as payment for the lunch she gave me.’

 

Jiwon cheered, “Yay! Kwangmin Oppa is the best!”

 

Youngmin rubbed his temple. ‘It wasn’t me who wanted to go. I was forced. By you,’

 

“By the way… what’s Kwangmin Oppa doing now?”

 

Youngmin his lips, “I’m playing starcraft,” he said without even thinking.

 

Jiwon gasped, “Play? Since when Kwangmin Oppa play games? I thought you don’t like games. But it’s okay, I like it. Kwangmin Oppa needs entertainment too! Since all you do is read books. If it’s not about the Joseon Dynasty, it’s about the history of Europe, the civil war and even Park Ji Sung’s biography! Don’t you get bored? Especially when the book’s in English. The closest thing you have that’s entertaining is your guitar,” Jiwon blabbered.

 

‘And she calls herself the closest person to Kwangmin... Kwangmin’s not that serious. He sometimes play starcraft and COD with me,’ Youngmin thought.

 

“Oppa, I think I’m going to sleep soon,” Jiwon said, “Because if I sleep above 10 P.M, my skin would be dry and acnes will start to grow. Ew… what a nightmare!”

 

Youngmin shook his head, “Okay then, goodnight,”

 

“Goodnight Oppa,”