Falling In Love

Strawberry Cream Kiss

 

Jin Ae was in the middle of a phone call with Jaekyung, “Yes I did have breakfast with Youngmin in the canteen today. What’s wrong with it!?” Jin Ae exclaimed. Jaekyung fussed and said Jin Ae was just trying to get a sensation.

 

“Why are you so pissed” Jin Ae replied.

 

“Well… I am not but the whole school is talking about it!” Jaekyung lowered her voice.

 

It’s true. The gossip about Jin Ae and Youngmin having breakfast together at the canteen earlier today has spread through out the entire school. The two classes that didn’t seem to talk much about it was Jin Ae’s and Youngmin’s class, not wanting the two of them to know that they are being talked about.

 

Everyone was in deep shock. The ultimate god of Starship High and also the scariest human being ever was having breakfast with the prettiest girl in school? Youngmin never had breakfast with anyone, especially a girl. Who dared eating in the same table with Youngmin?

 

After ending the phone call with Jaekyung, Jin Ae found herself lying down on her bed with a weird feeling. A shadowy figure of someone is haunting her mind.

 

Jo Youngmin.

 

Jin Ae hugged her pillow.

 

‘Why is he on my mind!?’ Jin Ae rolled around, trying to get rid of that feeling, ‘ I think I’m starting to fall in love with him. Ever since that day he saved me from that erted teacher,’

 

‘Yes, ever since that day, he got that special place right here,’ Jin Ae touched her heart. ‘It’s just that I didn’t know I would be falling in love with him when I know we got this chemistry. And the accident yesterday had finally made me realize,’

 

Jin Ae cringed, ‘Why does it have to be Youngmin? There’s a lot of hot dudes like Youngmin, in fact the ones who are a lot safer than him, but why do I have to fall for him? Why do I have to be like this when I know attracting boys like him would result as a big zero!’

 

Jin Ae pouted. It’s called love. Who knows what will happen when love takes over, right?