The Bad Boy Number One

Strawberry Cream Kiss

 

His name is Youngmin. Jo Youngmin. He was having the time of his life, playing basketball at school when he heard Mr. Jung’s, Starship High’s principal, raging voice calling out his name. Beside Mr. Jung was the student’s counselor, Mrs. Kang.

 

Youngmin went to them directly.

 

“Meet us in my office during lunch time,” Mr. Jung said firmly, as soon as Youngmin was in front of his sight.

 

Youngmin raised his eyebrows, “why?”

 

“Just come to my office and you’ll know. There’s something I need to talk to you,” Mr. Jung sent a death glare to Youngmin.

 

Youngmin shot Mr. Jung his famous pokerface before giving him a slight nod.

 

Mrs. Kang clucked in annoyance when she saw three earrings Youngmin wore on his left ear, “take off those earrings now!” she said, “this is the hundredth time I’ve told you in a week!”

 

Youngmin touched his ear, admiring his earrings more than ever, “I don’t want to,” he replied with a smirk.

 

Mr. Jung scolded Youngmin to be more respectful with his teachers.

 

“What? So not taking these earrings off means that I’m not being respectful to the teachers?” Youngmin was getting irritated.

 

Hearing Mrs. Kang’s clarification that boys are not allowed to wear earrings in school, Youngmin sighed, “Kang Seonsaengnim, I don’t want to take these off and that’s final. If you’re trying to punish me for doing this, there are lots of High Schools in Seoul that will accept me, just saying,” he raised his brows and shot a glare at the two teachers standing before him.

 

Mr. Jung looked furious, “Enough! See us after this class. No buts!”

 

Youngmin puffed his cheek and nodded.


 

It’s lunchtime and the student’s normal lunch routine could be seen everywhere. The canteen is filled with students from every class and year levels. Some of them are throwing papers at each other, others are eating like there’s no tomorrow. And lunchtime isn’t just a time for lunch. Students get their news during this time of the day.

 

“Yah, did you hear? Youngmin is being called to the principal’s office!” exclaimed Jaekyung.

 

“Again!?” Mirae said in disbelief, “He was being called to the principal’s office less than a week ago,”

 

Jaekyung nodded in agreement.

 

Onew slurped his jajangmyeon, “What trouble did he get into this time?”

 

“I’m not sure, but I think it’s that Minki case,” Jaekyung swallowed her patbingsoo.

 

“Minki?” Jin Ae and Jaemin asked in unison.

 

“Ne! The senior in class 3-2. He was bombarded with Youngmin’s punches yesterday,”

 

“It’s called messing up with Youngmin. It’s impossible to get away from him without a scratch. At least you’ll get a broken bone,” Jaemin murmured.

 

“I heard that Minki doesn’t like Youngmin. He said he wanted to kill him… or whatever. And… yeah you know the rest,” Jaekyung said.

 

“I thought Minki had this gang or something. Minki is a fighter too you know,” Onew said.

 

Jaekyung rolled her round brown eyes, “Who on Earth could defeat the almighty Jo Youngmin? I doubt a whole army of Minki’s men could win against him,”

 

Mirae spoke up, “hmm… I saw him once eating at Jang Ahjumma’s dukkbokki house. His face isn’t cocky at all! I mean… he looked pretty hot then,”

 

“I only know one thing about Jo Youngmin. Remember that time he punched Lee Seonsaengnim?” Jin Ae’s face flushed all of a sudden.

 

Onew and Jaemin laughed out loud, “If that’s the case, I am 1000% in Youngmin’s side!” Jaemin said.

 

“That teacher deserved a punch!” Onew added.

 

Yeap, if you grab a friend and talked about the almighty Jo Youngmin, it’s impossible to end it just like that. That guy is the school’s badass. Everyone feared him, even the teachers. Jo Youngmin is the student who visited the principal’s office most often because of his violations.

 

He violated A LOT of the school rules. From punching teachers, smoking in school areas, fighting, and other problems that had been put into his daily routines like; sleeping in class, caught escaping periods, didn’t wear his uniform properly, wearing earrings, and the list goes on…

 

The main question is: Why can’t the school kick him out? Well… If you’re someone like Jo Youngmin, whose father is the school’s number one donor and your academic grades isn’t that bad, maybe the school would think twice in kicking you out.

 


HEYHEYHEYYY

so that was a brief intro on what Youngmin's character will be. trust me, i'll bet 100000000 won if the real Youngmin is some bad champ like the Youngmin in this story. stay tuned for the 2nd chapter xx

 

-PPYONG-