The Flashback

Strawberry Cream Kiss

 

In class, Jin Ae is far from focusing with her studies. She still feared Youngmin and his death glare when she was caught eavesdropping their conversation.

 

‘Aish… what if Youngmin got so mad that I ended up like Minki? No… andwae this can’t be happening!’ she thought to herself.

 

When Jin Ae’s friends were so busy with solving the chemistry problems, Jin Ae remembered the accident a year ago.

 

“Jin Ae-ah!” Lee seonsaengnim called over as soon as he spotted the pretty girl.

 

At that time, Mr. Lee, who is famous for being the erted teacher, almost got thrown away all the way to Japan by Youngmin. Being known as someone erted didn’t make Mr. Lee feel ashamed. He just seemed to not give a damn about anything except girls and you know.

 

All he ever does was peeking through girls’ skirts and showing what a byuntae he is. He tried flirting with girls, but that made the students feel even more disgusted by this disgusting creature. The worse is when he started poking girls at those forbidden parts. Gosh what a ert!

 

Jin Ae was passing by the parking lot when Mr. Lee was about to go home with his motorcycle. The erted teacher called Jin Ae and tried creating a conversation with her. He even offered a ride home. Of course Jin Ae rejected such offer. Having the thought of going home with him is even scarier than being stuck in a burning apartment. He is just THAT dangerous. But Mr. Lee won’t give up and started flirting with her.

 

Jin Ae could’ve sworn she saw how Mr. Lee’s eyes started to glisten under the sun. And when she told him she wanted to go home alone and declined the offer without paying attention to his flirts, Mr. Lee pulled Jin Ae towards his body.

 

This is when the super hero came Jo Youngmin! Mr. Lee, who feared Youngmin more than anything else like the other teachers, loosened his grip on Jin Ae.

 

Youngmin didn’t speak a single word. He remained silent and gave Mr. Lee an intense glare that could’ve killed him on the spot. But Mr. Lee started insulting him and telling him what a baby Youngmin is. Maybe he’s doing that to hide his fear but whatever. Mr. Lee called Youngmin a badass wannabe, and that he’s just using his parents’ power to control the school. blablabla

 

The next thing that happened was BAMM!! Youngmin flung his fist to Mr. Lee’s face. And without a single word, Youngmin took Jin Ae’s hand and pulled her away from that disgusting human being.

 

As soon as the both of them got to where Youngmin parked his motorcycle, he offered Jin Ae a ride home. Jin Ae declined the offer, but Youngmin told her if she’d run into someone like Mr. Lee ever again, there’d be no one who’d help her this time. Yeah, because of the accident a while ago, she was traumatized and decided to accept the offer. At least it’s better than nothing.

 

‘Hmm… I bet Youngmin forgot about that accident. I bet he doesn’t even remember that Mr. Lee existed and that moment when he offered me a ride home. It was a year ago after all, so it’s some normal thing to happen, right? He’s not even my classmate… how on Earth will he remember that accident?’ she thought to herself.

 

Jin Ae deflated her shoulders. She felt bad since she was caught red handed eavesdropping on some conversation she should be clueless about. But Youngmin’s stare and attitude was 180o different from that time. It was scarier than chuckie!

 

‘Aish… I bet he hates me now!’ Jin Ae thought, ruffling her hair in frustration. She regretted eavesdropping the conversation earlier.