Date?

Strawberry Cream Kiss

It’s home time at Woollim High. The hallway is packed with students getting ready to go home.

 

Youngmin made his way to the parking lot. A few minutes later, he drove away from school. When he passed a small café in front of the school’s building, he spotted someone he’s dying to meet.

 

Ms. Yoon.

 

Youngmin shifted his gears and turned to the café’s parking lot. He parked his car and went inside.

 

The café is really small, so it’s really easy for the people inside to spot who are entering. And when Youngmin entered, Ms. Yoon saw him in an instant and called out, “Kwangmin!”

 

Youngmin pretended to be surprised to see Ms. Yoon in there, “Hey, Ms. Yoon!” he said, as he moved towards the table Ms. Yoon’s sitting with no hesitation, “do you mind if I sit here?”

 

“Of course…” she nodded, “You like to come here after school?” Ms. Yoon asked.

 

“Nah, I just feel like going into a café today,” he laughed.

 

A waiter took Youngmin’s order and left as soon as he know what the customer wants.

 

“You like to come here, Ms.?” Youngmin asked.

 

Ms. Yoon smiled, “Well… sort of. I like to read and drink coffee here,”

 

Youngmin smiled. ‘Cray! She’s too pretty to be true,’ he thought. Youngmin shifted his gaze to a thick book sitting on the table, “What’s this?”

 

“Um…” Ms. Yoon lifted the book up to show Youngmin the title, “Divergent,” she said.

 

Youngmin nodded. A waiter came with Youngmin’s cappuccino.

 

“Actually it’s a book I borrowed from a friend,” Ms. Yoon mumbled, “I never really had the time to buy my own,”

 

Youngmin sipped his drink, “Why so?” he asked.

 

Ms. Yoon smiled, “I was supposed to go to the bookstore with my brother last week, but it got cancelled because he was busy. Then my friend said she could take me to the bookstore three days ago, but it got cancelled as well because she had to pick her mother up from the airport,”

 

“So you had no time to go to the bookstore until now?” Youngmin showed his polite smile and stirred his drink.

 

Ms. Yoon shook her head, “I don’t like going to the bookstore alone. And because I was so desperate to read this, I had to borrow it from my neighbor,” she laughed.

 

“Um… I wanted to go to the bookstore as well,” Youngmin smiled, “I’m looking for a book,” he said. (You guys know that he’s lying right? ;))

 

Ms. Yoon’s eyes went huge, “Really?”

 

Youngmin nodded, “A book about…” Youngmin thought hard, trying to remember a book he saw on Kwangmin’s bookshelf a few days ago, “the girl who volunteered herself as tribute to save her sister in that war thing,” he said. (lies, lies and lies)

 

“You mean Hunger Games?” Ms. Yoon laughed, “Never really thought someone like you would like dystopian books,”

 

“Yeah. Sort of,” Youngmin smiled.

 

Ms. Yoon looked at him in awe, “good. We’re both looking for a book,”

 

“Yeap!” he said quickly, “What if we go to the bookstore together?” he fumbled his fingers, “It’s better than nothing, right? I’m also looking for a friend to go there too,”

 

Ms. Yoon let out a soft giggle, “Yeah, it’s pretty hard to find a friend who’s willing to accompany their friend to the bookstore. If it’s the bar or the club, they’d be lining up,”

 

Youngmin nodded, “That’s so true! That’s the reason why I always go to the bookstore alone,” he said. (What he meant was going to the bookstore to find comics, not books.)

 

Ms. Yoon smiled. They then decided to go to the bookstore on the weekend together.

 

“You sure you got no plans this Saturday, Kwangmin?” she seems worried.

 

“Nope,” Youngmin replied.

 

Ms. Yoon nodded, making her straight hair move.

 

After finishing his drink, Youngmin decided to go home. He went out of the café and into his car with a happy heart. While he remembered, he took his cellphone out.

 

“Hello? What is it oppa?” It’s Jiwon.

 

“Um… Jiwon-ah, I have to cancel our plan for this Saturday,”

 

“WHAT!?” she was hysterical,” but why?”

 

Youngmin sighed. Does everything have to have a reason? “Um… I think I’m going to get a swine flu this Saturday,”

 

“WHAT!?”Jiwon literally screamed her lungs off at the phone.

 

Youngmin furrowed his brows as he took a turn, “Yeah, I’m so sorry. Bye,” and without waiting for a reply, he hung up.


 

he's da mean boy. meaaaan >:)

HEY GUYS! just want to know your opinion about a DYSTOPIAN fanfic? I'm currently in loveeee with dystopian stories (Divergent, Insurgent, THG series, Delirium and so so many more) and I've been thinking of creating a fanfic of one. I swear the Jotwins will get featured in the story (of course. their milovs) and I'm thinking of putting Daehyun from BAP, N and Hongbin from VIXX as well. gimme ur opinions in the comments below ;)

P.S to all BABYS out there. please do check out my "Diary of an Equinox" fic right here -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/413030/diary-of-an-equinox-fantasy-romance-bap-daehyun-youngjae

 

PP.SS subscribe! le author needs le subscribes to live :*

 

much love... ppyong!