Mianhae...

Strawberry Cream Kiss

 

When Jin Ae told Jaekyung and Mirae about the whole eavesdropping accident, Mirae assured Jin Ae that Youngmin won’t give a damn about it at all.

 

Jaekyung rolled her eyes, “But still! When you’re trying to get into Youngmin’s way, there’s no way of returning into the safe zone. Remember Eun Mi from class 2-1? Remember how she loved Youngmin so much that she followed him everywhere? Remember how Youngmin got so mad that he screamed at her so harshly, she started to cry and skipped school for a week?”

 

Mirae said it was normal for him to do that, since Eun Mi is such a freak in this case, “Youngmin won’t ever lay a hand on Jin Ae, that’s for sure,”

 

Jin Ae remained silent. She didn’t felt secure just yet, remembering how mad Youngmin’s face was when he saw herself trying to listen to his conversation with the principal.

 

“besides, he did help you get away from that ert Mr. Lee right? That means he still got a tiny angelic heart,” Mirae continued, gulping the last bits of her japchae.

 

“Don’t think too positively about Youngmin!” Jaekyung exclaimed, “He’s just THAT dangerous. He’s just probably dying to punch someone in the face at that time. So… his target is locked on Mr. Lee,” Jaekyung said.

 

“You’re the one who’s thinking too negatively. If I was a boy, I’d make sure that ert will get a broken nose. Even now, as a girl, I’ve been having this urge to throw a huge flower pot towards him,” Mirae was a bit pissed.

 

Jin Ae sighed, “Ottoke? I really need to apologize to him, right?”

 

Jaekyung and Mirae seemed to be deep in thought.

 

“Geurae… I think you need to apologize,”  Jaekyung said.

 

Mirae nodded, “It’s better than nothing. At least it’s much better than having the thought of Youngmin haunting you here and there,”

 

Jin Ae stirred her pat bing soo.

 

“Tomorrow morning should be a great time for you to apologize. Just hope he’s not in a bad mood so that you won’t be flying off to the hospital like Minki,” Jaekyung said.

 


 

Jin Ae couldn’t sleep all night. She spent the night arranging words so that Youngmin would accept her apology tomorrow morning. She has to get to class 3-3 and find Youngmin. And by then will she say, “Oppa, mianhae. I’m sorry I kind of eavesdropped your conversation with Mr. Jung. I’m such a pabo to even think about getting close to that door. Please don’t be mad at me,”

 

But Jin Ae ended up shaking her head, deciding that it’s a very cheesy way to apologize. If that’s the way, Youngmin could just ignore and turn his back on her.

 

‘Aish ottoke!? Ah… let’s just sleep first and think about all this tomorrow morning okay Jin Ae-ah?’ she thought finally. But after 3 hours, she’s far from sleeping. Her mind kept on racing about Youngmin.

 

Jin Ae left for school earlier than before. She even had to take the early bus. Because Jin Ae’s mom hasn’t finished cooking breakfast, Jin Ae left school without eating anything. It’ll take too much time to wait for her to finish. Youngmin’s class might be filled with students by then. It’s not that being friends with Youngmin is really, really shameful. It’s just that even the shortest conversation with Youngmin could lead to big problems. Weird gossips about the two of them could spread around Starship High. You’re dealing with Youngmin. The Jo Youngmin. Even the school could know the smallest action Youngmin does. He is the bad boy number one after all!

 

Daehyun prayed that Youngmin would come earlier today. All she knew is Youngmin could come as early as a morning bird, but he could arrive late too sometimes. Youngmin’s lateness is much more sadistic compared to the other students. He could come to school an hour after the gate closes. But since it’s Youngmin we’re talking about, the teachers won’t even scold him for coming late. Even if he came an hour before the school ends, I bet no teacher would have the guts to give him detention. He is the “god” in this high school.

 

As soon as Jin Ae arrived at school, she found herself walking towards Youngmin’s class. Her blue backpack was still attached to her slender back. She peeked inside, biting her lips, feeling nervous as ever. But that class was still empty, with only one person sitting down in the middle of the class.

 

That person is none other than Song Yumi. Yumi is a typical nerd who came to school earlier than EVERYONE. A few students tried to beat her by trying to come to school way earlier, but did they win? DING! Yumi was spotted reading a book in class, with her glasses hanging on the fringe of her nose. Since then, people gave up trying to beat her earliness. It is decided that she will forever be the earliest student to ever come to school.

 

Jin Ae was disappointed when she saw no sight of Youngmin and decided to go back to her class when she bumped into a lean body. She saw Youngmin standing in the doorway, trying to get into his class since Jin Ae was blocking his way. He was standing so close that Jin Ae could smell the scent of his soap.

 

“move aside…” he murmured with a straight expression.

 

“Um…” Jin Ae moved aside as quickly as possible, not wanting to piss him anymore.

 

‘but I need to talk to him! it’s now or never…’ she thought.

 

“Oppa…” Jin Ae called Youngmin in a somewhat choked voice.

 

Youngmin turned around. Jin Ae gave him a I-need-to-talk-to-you look.

 

Youngmin threw his bag to the furthest seat in the back and went over to Jin Ae. “what?” his voice was soft, but it still sounded mad.

 

Jin Ae shifted her gaze towards Yumi who looked at them as if they were some kind of a soap opera channel, “Mianhae... for what I did yesterday,” she whispered.

 

The boy didn’t say anything. he walked pass Jin Ae and strolled along the corridor.

 

Jin Ae followed him. “Yesterday…” she continued so that Youngmin could understand what she’s trying to say.

 

Youngmin looked at her, “wae?”

 

Jin Ae tried to keep up her speed with Youngmin’s, “I eavesdropped your conversation with Mr. Jung…”

 

Youngmin stopped. “I don’t bother. It’s your rights,” he replied quietly.

 

Jin Ae was confused with his answer.

 

‘How in the world… aish I’d better be quiet for now. They say silence is gold right?’ she thought.

 

“Did you have breakfast?” Youngmin asked, still in his stern voice.

 

Jin Ae shook her head, confused.

 

“I haven’t had mine too,” Youngmin said, playing with his messy tie that is dangling around his neck, “let’s have breakfast together in the canteen,” he offered, much less stern than before.

 

“Bwoh?” Jin Ae stared at Youngmin as if he’s some kind of lunatic. But he is a lunatic isn’t he? Jin Ae was trying to apologize but he ignored her and offered her breakfast instead.

 

“I’m sure you heard what I’ve just said. Don’t try to be deaf around me,” Youngmin said while he kept on walking.

 

Jin Ae wanted to decline the offer but she was starving as hell. Not only that, saying no to Jo Youngmin is like a death sentence. She then followed Youngmin towards the canteen. Jin Ae observed Youngmin from behind.

 

‘This dude is pretty hot,’ she thought, ‘an incredible height of 185cm and he’s very athletic and his body is proportional too. How he wears his uniform is way different than the other students in here. His blouse is down right horrible and it’s not even tucked in. what a rebellious kid.’

 

Youngmin walked slowly towards the fried rice stand. Jin Ae’s mood wasn’t up for fried rice so she ordered porridge instead. She then ordered fish porridge instead and went to the nearest table.

 

She found Youngmin devoured the fried rice as if he’s some kind of caveman who never ate anything in 1000 years. He didn’t care Jin Ae’s arrival. Jin Ae then stirred her porridge and threw small glances at Youngmin.

 

Unknowingly, Jin Ae was more focused on Youngmin than eating her porridge. The boy’s rice is almost finished, only a few spoonful left.

 

‘He’s pretty cute…’ Jin Ae thought to herself, ‘his skin is pretty white, his hair is raven dark and his eyes… are those hazel? His nose is really straight and those chin…-‘

 

“bwoyah? Why are you looking at me like that? Are you trying to eat me?” Youngmin asked coolly, opening the soda can.

 

Jin Ae choked. ‘Did he realized I was looking at him all this time? Aigoo… you’re trying to embarrass yourself too much in front of him Jin Ae-ah!’


WOOHOO long update! *dances*

 

how'd you like the story so far? please do subscribe :-( and comment too! i'll be introducing you to a new character...

 

who would it be?

 

*drumrolls*

 

 

 

JO KWANGMIN!

*I seriously adore this gif, don't even ask me why.

 

the other twin will appear in the next chapter yayayayay!

 

 

LASTLY...

have you guys checked out Boyfriend's hitomi no melody short vid? don't you think Youngmin's solo is just drop dead gorgeous? it's just ... i can't even describe it properly. Our Youngmin's voice is... angelic. #proudfan

 

see you in the next chapter ;)

 

-PPYONG-