Hyera

Let Me Be Like You

At the age of 18:

"today we have a new student" the teacher gestured for the new student to enter the classroom. it was a pale girl who looked so serious and never even gave a smile to the student "Hi , I'm LeeHi I came from Yg highschool" she bowed slightly.

"nice to meet you 'Hi' " the teacher laughed trying to make her smile but all she got was a death glare which immediately made her stop her laughing. the class started blabbering with each other about how rude she looked.

the teacher shushed them and cleared "you can sit beside Sulli at the 5th seat on the left" the teacher pointed. "what?" Sulli mouthed in fear , no one sat next to Sulli throughout the years she spent in this school.

Sulli her seat being pushed slightly she knew it was either Taemin or Kai who were sitting behind her. she turned and Taemin closed his eyes and pretended to pray "I pray for god to save your life" , Sulli shook her head and smiled at this silly boy , Kai imitated Taemin's pose " I pray for god to kindly forgive all your sins and sends you to heaven"

Sulli laughed at her friends and felt an earthquake on her desk , which was apparently LeeHi throwing her bag like she was trying to murder someone.

Sulli smiled at her , but the little devil only glared at Sulli "I Don't bite" she propped her self on the seat "unless you annoy me" she said while facing the front. Taemin and Kai looked at each other and almost burst in laughter.

"am I that funny?" LeeHi said keeping her gaze on the teacher . "yes you are , just who do you think you are?" Kai said sacranatally. LeeHi sighted and finally turned to glare at them "your worst nightmare" she smirked and stared at him in his eyes.

 

Kai's eyes widened in shock after getting a close glimpse of her face, the same happened to her but she looked at Taemin and Kai couldn've swore that she turned red and hid her face quickly as she turned it to the front.

*Taemin! And Kai? What the? How did this happen?* LeeHi blinked in nervousness and swallowed .Kai stayed in his position blinking *could she be Hyera?* he rolled his eyes in deep thought *No* he shook his head.

Sulli and Taemin looked at each other in confusion , they turned their attention on the teacher as she started the lesson.

-

-

-

-

-

Kai ,Taemin and Sulli were walking to the cafeteria to eat their lunch , but Kai couldn't keep his thoughts away from LeeHi.

whenever he had a chance to glance at her , he took that chance without hesitating , he thought for a moment that he was under a hallucination. but when he noticed how she avoided his gaze and always turned her face away from him, something was fishy.

Sulli and Taemin paused their conversation when they noticed how Kai wasn't eating and he was obviously in deep thoughts.

Taemin kicked Kai's foot from under the table, and got Kai's attention "what?" Kai looked around "whats wrong?" Taemin was worried at his friend

Kai's eyes went to the back of his head thinking then he returned his sight on Taemin "nothing....its just.." ,Taemin raised an eyebrow expecting Kai to finish his sentence.

"you know ? LeeHi really looks like Hyera" Kai's eyes turned serious. "whos Hyera?" Sulli looked at where LeeHi was sitting

Taemin scratched his head "you mean the nerd in elementary school?" , "yeah exactly" Kai nodded

"ah" Sulli continued to eat because she wasn't with them in elementary school.

"Maybe" Taemin's eyebrows furrowed wondering why Kai was serious about that.

"Really?" Kai's jaw dropped after he realized that he wasn't under a hallucination. "lets ask her" Taemin suggested

"not you Taemin, your fans will kill her if you talk to her!" Sulli stabbed the dish with her spoon

Yes, Taemin's fans were totally crazy! Taemin had a lot of troubles with other boys for 'stealing their girlfriend's heart' .

they would take any chance when Kai wasn't there to bully him. unlike Kai, Taemin was weak , and not powerful.

but he knows how to fight thanks to Kai who sometimes teach him how to defend himself.

Kai who was known as the school's Jackie Chan , was the best fighter in school. he had it all speed, power , technique.

no one ever dared to , because they all were afraid of him.

 

"ok , I'll ask her" Kai decided, biting his lips he glanced at LeeHi *I'm sure its you*

##########

"Today we have training for the next captain audition , I'm afraid that you'll have to go home alone" Taemin dramatically clenched his heart "without me" .

Sulli was already home while the two ' Kai and Taemin ' stayed a bit in school.

"you're afraid? I'm the one who should be worried" Kai shook his head "be careful from Taeyang and Junhyung , they are with you in the football team right?" , "yeah , but I'm not a kid anymore" Taemin patted on Kai's shoulder to comfort him "don't worry" ,Kai shook his head "You always say that , and the next day you come walking like a disabled".

"its ok really , I'm used to it" Taemin smiled weakly at Kai .

Kai softened at his helpless friend , Taemin was really poor for getting bullied nearly everyday because of something he wasn't the cause of it.

"I have nothing to do today .... So I'm gonna stay and cheer you up" Kai tried to keep his on Taemin's eyes so Taemin wouldn't be able to detect any lies. Jongin would do anything for his friend, after all Taemin was nearly everything in his life.

"you sure?"

Kai nodded with a small smile plastered on his face.

-

-

-

-

-

Kai yawned from boredom , he sat there for 1 hour watching Taemin.

he felt really bad when he saw how they ignored Taemin , and how cruel they treated him , he almost burst from his seat and punch them in their faces, but he promised Taemin that he would pretend like he's not there.

Kai suddenly spotted a girl watching the football team practice , it seemed that she was trying to hide behind a tree, he suddenly had this urge to investigate. he sneaked slowly making sure that she didn't see him , when he was right behind her he cleared his throat.

she jumped in shock and turned immeadiately , their eyes met instantly she was so shocked and looked at Kai as if she was caught red handed. its LeeHi , she was wearing sleeve-less shirt.

suddenly something struck Kai's mind , he looked at her left arm to find the same scar Hyera had in the elementary school.

his eyes widened "Hyera?"

##################

A.N: comment please , thanks

i'd be glad if you suggest or guess the next chapter :)