The Not So Wrong Decision

Let Me Be Like You

Kai , Sulli entered the class for the next period , noticing that Taemin wasn't there "where is he?" Sulli looked worried

Kai shrugged "Stop worrying about him , he's not a child"

"its not about that"

"then?"

"its my fault he is angry"

Kai sighed and held her wrist dragging her to their seat.

it was silent for a moment when they sat down , Kai seemed in deep thoughts his elbows were on the table and his hand infront of his mouth "its not your fault" he muttered "its mine"

Sulli furrowed her eyebrows

"I tried telling him to date someone so that everyone will stop bullying or stanning him" Kai closed his eyes "I Didn't know that he would be that sensitive about it" he opened his eyes again sighing

Sulli blinked at him "Kai .... I think you're right"

"I know but he's afraid of breaking her heart or her getting hurt by his fans"

"yeah .... "

"yeah..." Kai nodded he looked at Sulli who was like having something in her heart she's afraid to say "what is it?"

"Kai .... I was thinking .... What about me?" Sulli bit her lips feeling embarrassed

Kai's jaw slightly dropped his eyes were wide too blinking vastly "you can do it?"

Sulli nodded not daring to looking at him.

-

-

-

"I think you should go home , I'll be watching them alone" Kai said to Sulli when the school day finished

Sulli sighed "yes , Some guests are coming today , beside I'm tired"

Kai nodded "Go , I'll tell you everything later"

Sulli bid goodbye.

Kai knew exactly where to go "the football field" and he knew exactly what to do to Taemin.

Kai's heart was partly sinking when the thought of Taemin dating Hyera , he thought that when Hyera and him got into separated schools he would stop crushing on her but no.

Kai had a secret crush toward Hyera , he never told anyone even Taemin.

he used to watch her secretly when she read romantic stories , finding her expressions interesting and funny.

if anyone saw Kai when his heart softened by the sight of her , they would probably think he is crazy.

Kai didn't believe in love because of his parents , thats why he tried ignoring his feelings all this time.

he was lonely even though he had Taemin and Sulli.

-

Kai arrived to the football field nothing how many people were there *Shoot , Today is the audition result day* he facepalmed for forgetting this important day for Taemin.

Kai examined the place to find Hyera sitting on the bench , smiling.

she was smiling and Kai smiled automatically just by looking at her smile.

he hid his face and stood behind the same tree Hyera was hiding behind earlier.

it was easy for him to hear because every player was excited and perhaps praying for their position in the team.

"Good evening everyone" Kai knew that this was the coach

"Good evening" the players shouted back excitedly

"you know today I'll be revealing the audition's result"

"yes sir"

Kai chuckled "sir?" he muttered silently

"here it is"

Kai knew that the coach showed them the list and he'll read it now

"Kim Myungsoo , LeeJoon , and Junhyung are the attack"

a round of claps was heard

"Baro , Lee Taemin , and Chunji are the middle line"

Kai smiled proud of his friend

"Minwoo , Taeyang , and Lay are the defense"

"Henry is the goal keeper" , "Minho , L.Joe , Kyuhyun, DooJoon , Chanyeol are in the team too as changing players"

another round of claps was heard

"as for the others good luck next time"

when the failures went back to the changing room the coach clapped gaining everyone's attention "Now I will reveal the captain , you all have to respect him and obey him ......... Lee Taemin"

Kai felt so happy because Taemin finally achieved his goal.

Kai could hear only few claps like the others didn't approve of him , he automatically frowned.

*This has to stop....... I have to find a way* Kai thought deeply and he noticed that everyone was going back to their houses , he wanted to talk to Taemin seriously and scold him for making Sulli cry.

he didn't know why he didn't reveal himself yet, there was a voice inside him that was telling him not to.

when Kai saw that almost everyone left he thought that Taemin already left so he tried to take a peek.

that small peek almost broke his heart when he saw LeeHi and Taemin sitting on the bench giggling.

*Kai stop this! Are you crazy? you are not supposed to be like this!* Kai mentally scolded himself.

he suddenly spotted Taeyang, Junhyung and their 2 member gang coming to Taemin's direction from his back.

his eyes widened *Oh no I should help!* he tried to move but he couldn't.

he lowered his head and his back was against the tree again.

*What am I doing?*

-

-

-

-

*Does he really think that I didn't see him* Taemin shook his head sacrantally and sat beside LeeHi who asked to meet him.

"congratulations... You deserve this" LeeHi suttered and gave a smile to Taemin.

"Thanks Hyera" Taemin nodded

LeeHi's eyes widened "Oh so you know?" she furrowed her brows

"ofcourse how could I forget you" Taemin giggled

-

-

-

*I'm sorry Taemin......... it's the only way* Kai's heart crashed just thinking about what was he doing.