The New Taemin

Let Me Be Like You

Kai woke up from the sound of someone knocking his door , he rubbed his eyes lazily and looked at Taemin who was still sleeping.

"Enter" Kai said it loud enough so the person behind the door could hear it.

Kai sat up and his arm supporting him from the back his eyes were half closed because he slept late yesterday.

the door knob twisted and the door revealed Seohyun , his personal servant.

she smiled at him and bowed "Good Morning , sir"

"good morning" Kai bowed very slightly , although he's the master but he was very humble around everyone.

"Sir, aren't you going to school today?"

Kai's eyes snapped opened and he immeaditly looked at the clock above his bed.

/it was 7:30am

meaning only 30 min are left for him and Taemin to get ready.

he turned his head back to Seohyun "Yes I am , Thanks for waking me up" He nodded for her signaling that she can go.

she bowed in return and left closing the door behind her.

Kai looked at Taemin to find him full awake "oh you're awake?"

Taemin raised his eyebrows like telling Kai that his question was stupid "No ,I decided to sleep like a fish"

Kai hit Taemin playfully "ya get up we are going to be late"

"Ok ok" Taemin got up and stretched his arms and back.

-

-

-

"wow my fangirls are really scared from you!" Taemin bumped his shoulder with Kai's.

Kai glared at Taemin "is that an insult?"

"No! Im just telling you , you see no one stood infront of the school's door"

"yeah its not scared of me, maybe you're losing your charisma , no need to throw the reason on me!"

Taemin smiled and muttered "I wish" he pouted

Kai caught what Taemin said and softened, he patted on Taemin's shoulder.

they reached their lockers which were beside each other and they both noticed an envelop hanging on Taemin's.

they met eyes and returned to look at it and Kai took it off "didn't they learn last time when I tore them?"

"gosh , Kai stop acting like my jealous girlfriend" Taemin snatched the envelop from Kai.

he examined the envelop and found a name on it "LeeHi" He read it out loud

Kai's eyes widened "what?" he took the envelop to check it by himself , Taemin wasn't joking ....it was LeeHi.

"ya privacy!" Taemin took the envelop back "that's for me, you can't read it"

"whatever .... Its not like I'm curious"

Taemin gave Kai a teasing look examining if his friend was lying "then why did you just snatch it from me?"

Kai scoffed "are you joking? Its not funny!"

Taemin shook his head sacrantally , he slowly opened the envelop making sure it won't be ruined.

"I'm sorry about last time , Lets be friends" Taemin read out loudly again.

Taemin looked at Kai like asking for his advice "she seems sweet" Kai muttered.

"yeah, I forgive her .... But how do I tell her?"

Kai bit his lips thinking.

Kai noticed Sulli was walking silently toward them and signaling for him to be quite

"Boo" Taemin jumped in surprise "yah!"

"how is your bruises?" Sulli touched his face trying to see if it still hurt

"do you have to ask that everyday?" Taemin shoved her hands off his face

Sulli pouted "mean"

"yah Taemin she is just worried" Kai punched Taemin lightly

Taemin gave Kai an unreadable look that made Kai freeze in his place.

"I'm sorry Sulli " Taemin smiled at her lightly

"Not accepted "

Taemin tried to massage his temples but her remembered the envelop was still in his hand.

He looked at it for a second and bit his lips deciding to keep it in his locker.

"what's that?" Sulli took it suddenly and took the paper out vastly she spotted something that shocked her.

/meet me at the football field after school, I wanna talk to you about something.

Taemin took the envelop back "Ya! That private" Taemin bursted in anger.

Sulli froze like Kai in her place from the shock *whats wrong with him?*

"Taemin calm down what's wrong with you?" Kai furrowed his eyebrows

"Nothing is wrong with me" Taemin opened his locker making them face his back only and threw the envelop and took his books.

"I'm sorry ....." Sulli muttered

when Taemin turned he noticed that Sulli already was running away.

he felt guilty , this was sure new from him he hated himself.

"Look what have you done" Kai glared at Taemin

"you don't have to remind me of what have I done overtime I do a mistake!......... That's not even friendship"

"If what you've done just now is friendship in your dictionary! I wouldn't be glad to be your friend"

"then just......... don't be" Taemin walked away from Kai leaving him in total shock , Did Taemin just ended our friendship? He wondered and went to his class.

to his surprise Taemin switched seats with Sulli , and now he is sitting beside LeeHi , while Sulli was sitting next to Kai's seat.

*Is he serious?* Kai noticed that LeeHi was blushing and talking to Taemin , just then he knew that Taemin didn't read all of her message to Kai.

Remembering when Sulli was so shocked after taking a look at the message.

when he passed Taemin and LeeHi's seat in order to get to his, Taemin didn't look at him but he stopped talking to LeeHi.

which made Kai more curious about them.

he sat and saw how Sulli was still freezing , he came near to her "he didn't apologize?"

Sulli looked at him with light tears in her eyes and nodded.

Kai mentally swore to Kick Taemin's after school for messing with Sulli.

-

-

-

that day Taemin didn't sit with Sulli and Kai in the cafeteria nor with LeeHi , they actually didn't see him in there.

"he is not going to eat?" Sulli looked down at her dish.

"why are you worrying about him? After what he did" Kai sighed "Just eat"

"I can't" Sulli paused "Kai?"

"yes?"

"do you know from who the message was?"

Kai swallowed his food "why?"

"I was just wondering if .... Taemin has a secret girlfriend?"

Kai's eyes widened "what? .... I don't know" he furrowed his eyebrows *LeeHi? Could it be?*

"it was written , meet me at the football field after school" Sulli sniffed

Just then Kai looked at Sulli to see her crying.

-

##########

(A.N) dear readers i will update every monday and i'll try my best to keep updating , thanx for subscribing , please upvote if you like it :)