Just Date Sulli

Let Me Be Like You

Taemin was alone in his house wearing his reading glasses sitting on the couch comfortably studying while sipping the 3rd banana milk drink , his parents went to japan because of work.

his father was an artist and he was invited to an art festival.

Taemin was used to this kind of stuff , and Kai often stays at Taemin's house as company from a side , and being worried at him from the other side.

it was raining outside and many loud voices were outside , Taemin could hardly focus on his study.

/sipping air sound/ *oh its already finished?* Taemin looked at the drink and shook it making sure its finished, he sighed knowing that he should go to the kitchen to bring more , he glanced at the clock /it was 8:35pm/ * I should eat dinner* Taemin placed his book and the glasses, and got up lazily from the couch to prepare dinner.

he decided to eat the pizza his mother made earlier for him he just needed to heat it using the microwave.

Taemin clicked 1 minute to heat it.

suddenly the electricity went off.

Taemin jumped from surprise , everything was so dark , he couldn't see anything because of his poor eyesight.

everything was suddenly silent , Taemin heard the door being opened *snap I forgot to lock it* he squinted his eyes *I'm gonna die* using his sensation he managed to grab a knife.

he held it with both of his hand , and his eyes were open wide trying to get a glimpse.

the kitchen's door was now opened and Taemin could hear his heart racing , but his heart slowed down when he noticed it was Kai holding a flashlight.

"Why are you holding a knife?" Kai raised a brow and pointed

Taemin looked at the knife then back at Kai "ahh... I w-was using it" Taemin chuckled uneasily

"Cutting the pizza?" Kai raised both his eyebrows this time

"exactly!"

Kai shook his head "the door wasn't locked! And you cut down your electricity! I should have come earlier" Kai scolded

Taemin looked down "Sorry , I was studying and I forgot"

Kai sighed "now what?"

"let's go to your house!" Taemin beamed

"NO"

"Why?"

"I just ran away from it!"

Taemin sighed and pouted "then , we'll stay here without electricity"

"....ok"

".........."

"..........."

"but , we should go somewhere to eat or order food" Taemin furrowed his eyebrows

Kai sighed " ok , go change your clothes" Kai handed Taemin the flash light.

-

-

-

they are on their way to Taemin's house after they ate pizza at pizza hut "Taemin?"

"yes?"

"I'm sorry about yesterday"

Taemin's face turned pale "its not your fault"

Kai lowered his head "I thought about you yesterday ... And I think I have a solution for your problems"

Taemin looked interested in hearing the rest "what is it?"

"You should date"

Taemin felt a strike on his head he never expected the solution to be that , Taemin is very kind hearted he thought if he dated a girl and then broke her heart that would be so cruel.

and he would be mad at himself all his life , besides he doesn't like any girl at the moment

"I... Don't see how would that help me"

Kai kicked the pebbles that were around his shoes "you see , most of your troubles are due to the fangirls you have" Kai looked at Taemin finally "If you date a girl , they would back off from you.... That way their boyfriends won't come to bully you anymore"

Taemin was in deep thought he turned his gaze to the front " but still they will hurt her! I ... Don't you get it? I can't protect her"

Kai grapped Taemin's shoulders and made Taemin face him "If you can only trust yourself"

Taemin frowned "I can't , forget it I'd rather get bullied than throw my pain on someon--"

"do I have to say that Taemin? Do I have to say my point clearly?"

Taemin looked in total confusion

Kai sighed and shook his head

"Just.--- Date.-----Sulli"

Taemin gaped at what his friend just said with his eyes as wide as saucers.

"You.-- are.-- kidding!"

Kai stared at Taemin seriously

"No , I can't Kai ... Forget it" Taemin shook his head and shoved Kai's hands away from his shoulder and walked rapidly.

Kai looked at him before following him "wait , Ok I'm sorry"

Taemin half-glared at Kai and nodded but obviously he was mad.

"Lets go to my house" Kai tried to make it up for Taemin.

Taemin sighed "Ok , but let me bring my books"

-

-

-

They were trying to sleep after preparing for all their homework , Kai's room was enormous because his parents were very rich.

Taemin chose to sleep on the ground and Kai wanted to sleep beside his friend.

but that was no use because Taemin turned his head away from Kai.

ever since Kai asked him to date Sulli he wasn't smiling as usual.

"Taemin?"

"oh?"

"are you mad at me?"

Taemin was silent for a moment "No , I'm not"

Kai sighed knowing that Taemin was lying "Yes , You are"

"No , Really"

"say it in my face"

Taemin paused again and sighed "Just sleep"

Kai squinted his eyes mentally scolding himself , he too turned his face away from Taemin "Good night"

"good night"