You're So Obvious

Let Me Be Like You

Kai arrived at Taemin's house , but the tension was killing him so he decided to wait for Taemin.

he sat on the bench that was right infront of Taemin's house.

Kai thought for a bit , Taemin was in love with Sulli no doubt.

but could Taemin do that brave step and ask her out?

Kai knew what Taemin thought about this step.

even though he never told Kai.

but Kai knew that if Taemin asked her out and she rejected.... Their friendship will come to an end.

but Sulli liked him, that'd be what Kai realized when he saw how jealous she was from LeeHi, maybe everything will be fine if Taemin knew Sulli's feelings.

*LeeHi* just remembering her makes Kai's heart aches.

he never knew this feeling before .... Never

FLASHBACK

8 years old Kai getting ready to go out to the playground with Taemin.... His friend.

but his dad stopped him suddenly blocking the door.

"how many times should I tell you that playing is for idiots?" His dad scolded him

Kai frowned "but dad, I already told Taemin that I'm going to play with him"

his dad sighed in disgust "your poor friend again?"

"he is only willing to take your money , when will you learn?"

"he befriended you because you are going to be the future leader of my company!"

"you know how pathetic you'll look when he fools you the next few years!?"

Kai lowered his head wanting to cry "dad he is my friend, and I won't believe you ever!" Kai snapped before running to his room he heard his dad mumble "Friends never exist"

he closed the door and breathed heavily "Taemin wouldn't do that... Right?" he spoke to himself

when he heard a sound coming from outside.

he assumed its Taemin.

rubbing his light tears he opened the window.

"are you ready?" Taemin mouthed

"sorry Taemin ... Mom is sick" Kai mouthed back to Taemin.

Taemin frowned feeling down when he lifted his head to say something to Kai....Kai was already gone.

END OF FLASHBACK

Kai sighed *am I sick?*

-

-

-

after moments of deadly silence Sulli managed to come up with something.

"Taemin sorry I have to go" Sulli muttered "today we have guests"

"ah ...ummm ok" Taemin nodded "sorry I didn't know you were busy"

"its ok" Sulli stood up and bid goodbye and ran to her house.

Taemin remained in his place *So it has to be LeeHi?*

Sulli looked from the window of her room sobbing just by looking at his peaceful face.

"You idiot , you dull, stupid -" she coughed and lowered her head to continue sobbing.

"he .. Had ... No ... Idea" she sniffed after realizing how Taemin actually never knew, he looked normally sitting on the bench like nothing happened

his face was so peaceful and he never knew what was happening to Sulli now.

Sulli sighed trying to stop her tears "Do... what you want" Sulli closed the curtains of her window.

-

-

-

-

"Taemin" Kai immediately brightened and stood up just as he saw Taemin.

Taemin smiled reaching him "oh you're staying here today?"

"ah.. Yea" Kai nodded awkwardly following Taemin who was unlocking the front door.

"what happened?" Kai managed to ask

Taemin gave Kai a face "Nothing much"

Kai's eyes widened "Really? ...... Did she reject you?"

Taemin furrowed his eyebrows confused "Lets talk inside"

Kai nodded and went inside to the bathroom to bring first aid kit (because of Taemin's face)

Taemin sat on the ground still confused *how did he know?*

Kai plopped himself next to Taemin and put the first-aid kit between them.

looking at Taemin intensely.

"how did you know?" Taemin muttered.

"umm lets say you're too obvious"

Taemin blinked at him *obvious? I never knew that*

"did she reject?"

"I didn't ask her yet" Taemin muttered "anyways I told you that I went to Sulli's house"

Kai took moments to get every word inside his head *Does that mean ... Its not Sulli?*

Kai nodded putting a drop of the detole onto the tissues to wipe Taemin's injury.

Taemin hissed in pain "thank you"

Kai chuckled and put the sticker bands all over Taemin's injuries.

next was both of them were drowning in silence, thinking deeply.

Taemin's POV

im too obvious? Does that mean I actually like her? I looked at Kai who was deeply in thoughts like me.

I wonder why he didn't help me today? Was he that serious about making me date someone? "Kai ....do you like anyone? You know like a girl"

Kai looked at me as if I committed a crime when I asked him that "No" he answered , but his answer wasn't convincing! I could tell that he was lying when I saw the look he gave me.

but I wasn't sure myself if I liked anyone .... But he helped me to notice that.

I hope I can help him too.

Kai's POV

I feel that I lied when I said no.

Do I like anyone?

Kai looked at Taemin ... Does he like LeeHi?

No one's POV

Kai didn't know what he just did.... He just planted a thought in Taemin's head .

about him (Taemin) liking LeeHi

that was the biggest mistake he ever did.

but he didn't realize that ... Till now.