Brother In Law?

Let Me Be Like You

"Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion."

LeeHi put her ears on the door trying to listen

"when do we move?"

- "I don't know"

she heard a sob behind the door

LeeHi hit the door the hardest she can, she was boiling with anger.

as she expected Chen opened the door startled.

she glared at him then at her crying mother.

she didn't feel like shouting or getting angry at her family.

"you are home?" Chen asks stupidly

"yes" she turned around walking to her room but stopped halfway "if you want to move .. I'm not coming with you"

with that she left them in shock and Chen his hair in frustration.

 

LeeHi smacked her door shut and threw her bag on the ground.

she immediately lied on her bed putting her hands behind her head.

it wasn't long until she smiled again when Taemin crossed her mind, everything seemed ok.

she looked at the clock smiling "four hours left for my date"

she took a deep breath "I wonder what is he planning for ... " she pouted "anyways I'll have to make him love me" She jumped off her bed and looked into the mirror "HYERA FIGHTING!" her smile turned slowly from excited to a sad smile.

"I admit being Leehi is kind of .... Better"

LeeHi suddenly heard the door open , she glanced to see Chen looking apologetically at her.

"Hyera..." he muttered softly "lets talk"

LeeHi softened and nodded her head .

Chen was her caring brother that could never hate for a second, he took care of her and her feelings more than her mother did.

although he was strict and overprotective , she understood his reasons.

they both sat on the bed , and Leehi hugged her legs and placed her head over her knees.

"Hyera... We ... Weren't trying to hide this from you"

-"whatever .. I'm not going with you"

-"but why?" Chen looked at her is disbelief

-"I'm sick of this oppa..we can't keep hiding like cowards"

Chen looked away for a bit

-"remember... When our dad sent that message"

Leehi's face fell

"he wrote especially for me to take care of the family" Chen sounded serious

LeeHi couldn't do anything but look down.

"Why are making this hard for me?" Chen was on the verge of tears but he held it , he would hate it if she saw his tears, while Leehi was already crying silently.

when she couldn't answer Chen took a breath "We are still not sure about moving " he got up the bed "but if its necessary , I'll make you come with us"

with that he left her room, leaving her in deep thoughts.

 

 

##########

"mom , Oppa i'm going out" Leehi called after she prepared for her awaited date wearing a simple cute dress that fits her body well.

Chen came running holding his coca cola in his hand and he was chewing something "DATE?"

Leehi looked shyly on the ground "yup"

Chen seemed shocked that he stopped chewing "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"

Leehi chuckled "I wanted to surprise you"

-"HOW COULD YOU!? I'M YOUR BROTHER I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW!"

Leehi looked at him with her straight face "Oppa I'm already a grown up! Stop overreacting" with that she went out of the house because Taemin was already waiting for her.

Chen's jaw was still hanging in air , he followed her after few moments when he saw her standing with a boy "Jongdae be strong don't punch him" he told himself before interrupting them.

he gave Taemin an awkward smile , while the latter only blinked back at him.

"I'm Chen, her brother" he pointed at Leehi and he noticed he still had the coca cola in his hand.

he almost freaked out but a thought crossed his head "want some?" he smiled awkwardly and shook the bottle.

Leehi wanted to slap her stupid brother , she literally hid her face

Taemin smiled sweetly at him "nice to meet you, I'm Lee Taemin , her date" pointing at Leehi imitating Chen's earlier action and bowing respectfully at Chen.

Chen felt stupid for wanting to hit him "Take care of my sis" he came closer to Taemin to whisper something "don't sleep with her"

Taemin looked startled and Leehi knew that her brother said something stupid so she pulled Taemin from his arm "lets go"

Taemin nodded and bowed to Chen , while the latter did the I'm-watching-you action.

 

##########

they entered the cafe seeing Kai and Sulli chatting already .

"oh they are here too?" LeeHi pointed

Taemin nodded "yup , I'll tell them that we are dating"

Leehi felt something was wrong , she didn't feel right.

"Kaaaaai!" Taemin called Kai who got startled to see Taemin with Leehi "Meet my girlfriend!"

**********

(A.N) i love you guys

thanx for everything

please comment :)))))