Kai's Crush

Let Me Be Like You

"You guys know each other?" Kai's eyes darted from Taemin to Chen

"he's Hyera's brother!" Taemin replied.

Kai felt his heart skip a beat from this sudden news. his eyebrows furrowed and he searched Chen's face for answers.

Chen's eyebrows knitted in confusion "How do you know her real name? And what are you doin- "

"Are you really her brother?" Kai cut him off , clenching his fists.

Chen nodded slowly ,feeling that Kai is angry.

Kai sighed loudly "Where did she disappear suddenly?" "And why?" "Is it because of that guy who was searching for her?"

"How- are you the one who told her that?" Chen asked

"Wow , you gave up vastly for him , I'm amused Lee Taemin-" Luhan seemed to come from the kitchen because he was carrying a bowl with weird food and the spoon hanging up from his mouth.

"guys , Lets talk inside" Taemin gestured to them to enter , when they didn't budge he dragged them in. Its because he noticed the other dorms are looking from their doors unhappy about the fuss.

Chen and Luhan sat on a couch and the other couch was occupied by Kai. Taemin was still standing wondering how to enlighten the mood "Luhan go make some tea" . Luhan raised his left eyebrow "You just want to take my place on the couch , beside I'm the hyung and the guest here . You should be serving me ..aish" Luhan nagged like an ajuma but got up heading to the kitchen eventually.

Taemin sat on the empty space beside Kai. The two were in their own world , Taemin wanted to shift their attention back here but Kai was faster to talk.

"I want to meet Hyera tomorrow" Kai muttered , finally seeming to control his outburst.

Chen nodded hesitantly "She goes almost everyday to the park you were in today" "but how can I trust you?"

"Just tell her that Kai wants to see you." Kai replied. Taemin was staring intensely at Kai , Sensing that something was fishy. He never saw Kai care that much about someone excluding Taemin and Sulli.

Luhan came holding a tray with 3 cups of tea "by the way I heard everything" he stated just as he placed the tray on the table "If you are trying to hide something from me , try sending me to the bedroom because the kitchen and the living room are connected I don't see the point" He scoffed and plopped on the couch, startling Chen.

"Kai don't be mad at her , we had reasons to move without telling anybody" He took a sip from his tea , it was a split second when he spit it out in disgust. "Is this a new type of salty tea?" Chen looked at Luhan in disgust. Luhan frowned "opps"

"God , Luhan I've met you today and you've done nothing smart till now" Taemin chuckled.

Luhan sat properly "thats how I make people miss me" He patted on his chest proudly.

"I know , actually I sensed that from the beginning" Kai nodded bringing them back to the point after Luhan succeeded in changing the subject "I was hoping that someday she'll tell me" .

"Don't worry about it anymore" Chen patted on Kai's shoulder "It's almost over".

"I wish I have an idea of what they're talking about" Luhan switched on the TV using the remote control that was some place under the table.

"I'll go now" Chen stood up "I wished I could know more about you but ,its late" , Kai and Taemin followed him to the door "Wait , can you give me your phone number?" Kai proposed .

After exchanging phone numbers and bidding good bye , they went back to the living room.

Taemin's eyes never left Kai, Taemin saw him thinking deeply. Was he missing something?

"Lu Hyung , I'm not kicking you out or anything but, When are you going back to your dorm?" Kai nudged Luhan who was sitting beside him.

Luhan gulped and his lips nervously "ah... "

"I knew it , you were lying about being from this university! Its obvious because you already look like a teenager" Kai scoffed

"no, no thats not it! " Luhan shook his hands in denial "You see , my room mate is mean he kicked me out of the dorm for a whole day" Luhan explained like a child being caught red handed.

Taemin chuckled "There is a part missing , and its called (he-kicked-me-because) part"

"Oh that , um I accidentally splashed Cocacola on his camera .." Luhan muttered

Kai nodded in understatement "its ok you can sleep on my bed , I don't think I can sleep anyways"

"Oh Thank you" Luhan hugged Kai vastly "Um I'm curious who is that girl you were talking about?" Luhan asked hesitantly.

"Kai's Crush" Taemin answered confidently staring into Kai's eyes ,While Kai's jaw slightly dropped.

"Oh I see , I kinda knew that" Luhan chuckled standing up "I'm sleepy , good night" he bounced to the bedroom leaving the two in silence.

Taemin sighed "how long?"

"W-What are you t-talking about?" Kai stammered

"Answer me , you know what I'm talking about"

Kai gulped nervously "I-I don't know" he hung his head down in shame

Taemin snorted "It all make sense now , I was just too stupid to notice"

"I'm sorry"

"don't apologize if you don't really regret it Kim JongIn" "I'm the one who should be apologizing for being so dumb"

"Taemin"

"I must've hurt you and Sulli and Hyera"

"Lee Taemin"

"How are you even friends with me?"

"LEE ING TAEMIN" Kai snapped "Lets forget the past"

Luhan came from the bedroom with his hair messy and he was rubbing his eyes "Why are you guys shouting"

Taemin stood up abruptly not moving his gaze away from Kai "Nothing" "Good night Kai" with that he went to his bedroom

* (a.n) sorry short update