Gone

Let Me Be Like You
Kai's p.o.v

for the 1st time in my life, as much as I remember... I cried .

My heart was hurting , it's like everyone I considered special , left me alone. Taemin as my friend should've known well what was he saying, It's not like I blame him but , why did he say it in way that made me feel like a criminal? I was just thinking about his own good.

I was going to my locker knowing that I'll face him, since his locker was just 4 lockers away from mine. I haven't decided yet, whether to apologize or explain.

I stopped in the middle of the hallway ,when I saw Hyera and remembered what happened yesterday. I was wondering all night yesterday what did that man want from her? Did Taemin tell her?

I couldn't tell her since I didn't have her number and address.

She spotted me... I waved at her and my feet moved automatically toward her.

"Hey" I muttered

"Hey..." she replied

"I- I Have something important to tell you" I stammered , *great* I mentally facepalmed.

it seems that the school didn't agree because the bell rang suddenly ,and It was still early!

"Ok .. Lets talk later" She nodded , I nodded back? Ok what the hell am I doing "See you" I turned around and headed to my locker then to the classroom.

* * *

I entered the classroom and the first thing my eyes laid on was Taemin. He wasn't looking back thought, I went to my seat and sat casually greeting Sulli.

Later we found out why the bell rang early, it appears that we had a trip to the camp after a month.

I liked camping , even though its weird for people like me to like it. It just reminded me of how simple the life was before technology .

And since our was for high-class people, I don't think that many people will come to the camping, adds on that our school is planning to do a competition too. But we knew nothing of the details since they called it a 'surprise'.

However , we knew that there will be teams, and the school are said to announce it at the last lesson.

* * *

It was break finally, all I need to do now , was find Hyera.

I looked through the cafeteria to find her sitting with Taemin. Great then how am I supposed to tell her about the man Taemin talked about ?

I took a deep breath and gathered some courage ,it was funny though to think I was nervous because of Taemin.

I didn't speak anything , I just tried to avoid looking at him . It seemed that she got the message just as she saw me.

"I'll be right back" I heard her whisper to Taemin and I felt that familiar feeling whenever I see her with him.

She followed me when I led her to the school's garden, where few people were there.

"so...?" Hyera started

"I -I know you're hiding something" I hesitated when I chose the right words.

She seems to be taken aback "W-What?" She stammered .

"You should be carefull ," I paused a bit when I saw her eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"there is a man looking for you, I don't know who is or what he is but," I emphasis the 'but' stressing it "I think , you know ... And I think it has a connection to why you're hiding your true identity"

She nipped on her lower lip, looking away as if deciding to tell me or not.

"Kai..I-" She paused and I could see her lips shivering?

"I'm all ears" I tried to comfort her by patting on her shoulder.

She nodded "Thank you and Sorry," she pressed her lips in a firm line "I can't tell you"

I gazed into her eyes for a moment making sure if she chose the right decision before I nodded.

*

Since that day she disappeared completely, I was starting to worry. Even Taemin seemed surprised by her sudden disappearance as I assumed.

Speaking of Taemin, I haven't talked to him. Since our last fight, I wasn't ready to explain and apologize.

But now I realize that I should talk to him, I can tell just by looking at him that he's having a hard time.

That's why I'm standing in the football field. I was so nervous just as I saw him ,he didn't see me though.

I was also praying he'd understand me and have an idea of where Hyera vanished to.

I took a seat on one of the benches beside the field waiting for him to finish his daily training. I realized that I missed him so much, even though I had Sulli. I just couldn't stand it ,suddenly all who I cared about left me alone. Even Sulli she is changed... Alot.

I was looking at my lap thinking of all these stuff until I heard a thud beside me , I shot my head up to see who was it.

It was Taemin , drinking water from a bottle casually , not sparing me a glance.

"Taemin.." I muttered in a barely audible tone.

"thats Taemin-Hyung to you" he finally glanced at me.

I turned my face away the moment his eyes locked with mine ,and stayed quite thinking of words to say.

"You are worried about Her" Taemin stated ,and sighed

"Thats not all ... Hyung" I denied

"Well ," Taemin added as if not believing me

" She is gone"

* * *

(A/N) Ok let me turn to fangirlina now XD

Omg did u see SNSD- Galaxy Supernova?

I'm crazy about it , I keep singing totoottorototoot XD

I have nothing to say about the chapter but , Don't kill me ._.