Chapter 24

My husband isn't ordinary.

Taecyeon POV

. How did they find out about my mom? Is Ha Neul really injured? Why would L do in such a place like this? I eyes their every movements across the table.

Mom: So Taec, do you have a girlfriend?

Myungsoo and Ha Neul both look up at me.

Taecyeon: Well...uhm..my girlfriend...she's busy...

Mom: Oh, you have one?

Ha Neul: YOU DO?

Taecyeon: Of course I do. She's really busy so I can't take her to see you.

I avoided my mom stares so I looked down and played with my rice.

Mom: I was hoping to see her before I closed my eyes...

Taecyeon: And you will, you'll lived with us and our childrens. You could lived up to many many many years.

My mom chuckled.

Mom: Taecyeon, you're so innocent. I can't lived forever, it's every mom dream to see their child be happy before they closed their eyes and rest in peace.

I don't want to talk about this. I don't even want to think about this. So I slammed my chopsticks on the table and everyone look at me

Taecyeon: STOP SAYING NONSENSE.

Myungsoo stand up and put his chopsticks down and point at me.

Myungsoo: You. That is no way to treat your mother, she raise you through sweat and tears, if it wasn't for her you would be lying in the street starving.

Taecyeon: HOW WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT STARVING? HAVE YOU EVER DONE THAT BEFORE? I DON'T THINK SO, YOU'RE A SPOILED DOUCHE WHO SITS AROUND ASKING YOUR PARENTS FOR MONEY. SO WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT LYING ON THE STREET STARVING?

Ha Neul: Don't talk to him like that.

Taecyeon: Shut up wall-flower, no one asked you!

Mom: TAEC!!

Myungsoo: YOU DON'T TALK TO HA NEUL LIKE THAT!!

Taecyeon: you're the one that cheated on her with her own sister!

Everyone was shocked, I smirked. Myungsoo look down at Ha Neul look up and send a death glare my way. I walked out of the house ignoring my mom calling me from behind. Later, I hear footsteps behind me.

"I'm not apologizing," I said without looking back.

"I'm not your mom" I hear behind me. I turned around and it was Ha Neul holding onto the pole that holds our roof.

Taecyeon: What do you want?

Ha Neul:...How did you know Myungsoo cheated on me? No one knows about it yet

I scanned the field for an answer.

Taecyeon: Of course I know, why else would you get kidnapped and people telling you to back off...

Ha Neul: Wait no one knows about that either. How do you know all these stuff?

Taecyeon: It's none of your business.

Ha Neul: You have something to do with this. I remember last time you broke into L.Joe house and tried to kill me and Jessica, who are you and why are you after us?

Taecyeon: Shut up my mom can hear us.

I went over and cover . After a few seconds of silence I let go.

Ha Neul: Maybe if you done the right thing then you probably won't have to worry about your mom finding out about anything you did.

I went over and lift her up by grabbing her shoulders.

Taecyeon: I told you to shut up.

 I dropped her and went back inside not minding her injury. She cried but I ignored it, I walked past Myungsoo and my mom and to my small room.

Ha Neul POV

Ow. My ankle. I cried and cried but no one came out.

"Myungsoo?""Ahjumma""Help?"

After the 10th cry, Myungsoo ran out and help me up.

Myungsoo: What happen? Why are you on the floor? Why are you crying? Does it hurt? How bad does it hurt? Can you take it? Do you want me to carry you inside?

His voice, he sounds so worry. Is this all fake? Is he pretending? No, I can't fall in the same trap again. I colddy shook him away.

Ha Neul: Just help me inside, I can walk.

Myungsoo: But your leg?

Ha Neul: It's not broken, it's just a small twist.

Myungsoo helps me up and put my arm around his neck, his arm wrapped around my waist and help me slowly inside, I bite down on my lips ignoring the pain going on in my body. Dear god, please this moment last, his worry face and his frustrated voice. No Ha Neul stop. Him and Suzy are going to have a baby. He carry me inside and put me on the chair.

Ha Neul: Thanks.

He looks at me and smile. Ahjumma walked out and over to me.

Ahjumma: Oh my, what happen? Are you okay? Are you hurt?

Ha Neul: No I'm fine. Just a small fall.

Ahjumma: Oh you should be more careful darling, you can injured yourself again.

She frowned and I smiled kindly toward her avoiding Myungsoo stare.

Ahjumma: Young man can you carry her to my room so she can rest?

I looked at Myungsoo and a small smile formed upon his lips.

Ha Neul: No I'm fine really.

Ahjumma: No no no. Go rest.

She helped me onto Myungsoo armed. He lift me up and into the bedroom as we walked past a small room, we hear loud music blasting from the room.

Myungsoo: It must be Taecyeon.

I nodded and avoided his stare. He put me down on the bed and tuck me in. Why is he suddenly like this? He's making it hard to forget him.

Myungsoo: Get better okay?

I look away. I catched his face dropping through the corner of my eyes. Am I really pushing this? I can't help it if he's someone who sleep in the same bed with your sister. Right.

Ha Neul: Can you go outside? I want to be by myself.

Myungsoo: Okay, if you need something, you can just call..

Ha Neul: Okay okay. Just go out and close the door.

I walked his back out the door. It hurts so bad but it isn't right because he's Suzy, he doesn't trust me, he thinks you killed his mother. Why would he treats you the opposite of what he said he would? Is he pretending to be caring? Is this his revenge? What is he planning to do? Why am I falling for him all over again?.. Many possible questions run through my head.