Maybe

Fulfilling a Dream

Sulli's POV:

 

We all left the convenience store after we got ourselves a drink for each of us and ice cream. After all, we kind of deserve it after all that stuff from the boys.

"Why are guys such idiots?" Luna asked suddenly as she opened her ice cream.

"No," Victoria stated suddenly. "It's not why are they idiots, but why do we like such idiots?"

Krystal sighed, "I don't even know."

I sulked. "Me neither."

"Hey, girls," Amber stated, "Just because our guys were with hot girls doesn't mean that we have to pout. Heck, a few days ago, we all know that we could do well by ourselves, so why are you guys in such a depressing mood?"

We all acknowledged her statement with slow nods.

"How about after we finish our ice cream, we'll have fun in the waters and show those boys that they don't control our emotions one bit!"

We all grinned. We wouldn't really admit it, but what Amber said was right. We shouldn't let the guys control our emotions. What were we thinking for getting so... jealous? There will always be times like this, especially if it's with these boys, and the only way to get over the fact that there will always be girls flocking them is to have our own fun, whether or not the guys are there at that moment.

We used a completely different spot than what the guys and us planned, but who cares? Let them have "fun" with those clingy girls for all we care. We'll have our own fun.

We took off our sun dresses and walked towards the sparkly ocean. As we walked deeper and deeper into the cool waters, we started splashing water at each other. In a way, this may have not been planned, but it definitely was super fun and great to be ourselves again.

 


 

Minho's POV:

 

After we walked in a big circle around the beach, we finally found the girls.They were happy and having fun, which is great and all, but... every boy as far as the eye can see, had their eyes on the girls. Even if it wasn't obvious stares, I can tell that they were checking them out, which kind of got me a bit heated up.

"Hey, do you guys see what I'm seeing or..?" I whispered just loud enough so that they could hear me.

"Nah, I see it. You're talking about the guys, right?" Taemin asked.

"Yeah..." I answered.

"What guys?" Onew asked. "Sorry, I was a bit distracted staring at the girls."

I almost face-palmed myself. "Hyung, all the guys on this beach are checking out the girls. Shouldn't we do something?"

His smile slowly unraveled itself as he slowly understood. "Guys? Checking ou- OH NO THEY'RE NOT!"

He literally sprinted without thinking towards the girls that really made me face-palm myself this time.

Jonghyun shrugged with a smirk as he followed Onew. I looked at Taemin and Key, and we exchanged smiles of amusement before we ran after the hyungs.

 


 

Krystal's POV:

 

As the afternoon went on of us splashing in the waters, Onew seemed to pop out of nowhere with a huge smile. It's like he did nothing wrong and started to splash Luna... which made her freeze at that exact spot. Soon, just like dominoes, we all froze in place. Onew smiled awkwardly as he slowly stopped splashing Luna with water. As he finally stoped, the rest of the guys seemed to catch up to Onew.

"Okay, whatever you guys saw there, we are completely sorry," Jonghyun started. "A girl lost her bracelet and we were just trying to fi-"

"You guys can stop with the excuses," Victoria spoke, interrupting Jonghyun. "We get it. You guys are handsome and there will always be girls who will flock towards your every move. it's not your fault. We get it."

"We got a bit jealous, but we're fine," Luna stated with a small smile. All the girls, including me, agreed and gave a small smile to our guy.

Sulli stepped up. "Um, you guys, I had fun, but I'm getting kind of cold now, so I'm going to head back. What about you girls?"

I volunteered. "I'll go with you."

Luna threw her arms around our shoulders. "Me too."

Victoria and Amber threw an arm around either Sulli's and mine, and we all walked away from the guys with just a wave of goodbye.

 


 

Taemin's POV:

 

After the girls left with just a goodbye wave, I spoke up. "I don't think the girls really forgive us right now."

Jonhyun retorted, "You think?"

"Especially you, hyung," I stated as I patted Minho's shoulder sympathetically. "Sulli was the first to want to leave, and she's not like that."

He groaned, "I know... It's most likely because of that kiss. I promise it's nothing though."

Onew stomped in front of Minho. "Whoa whoa whoa... you KISSED another girl?"

Minho slowly nodded.

Onew took a step back. "Oooooh~ you got it bad, Minho-yah. You guys haven't even had a first couple kiss yet, but you had one with another girl?"

"That's what I- Urgh, never mind. Do you guys know what I can do?"

"Do something." Key stated. "In fact, all of us have got to do something. Not just one of the girls left you know. All of them left, and they're upset right now, even if they say that they are fine about the girls and the lost bracelet incident. I'm sure we all reacted like... well, like any other guy out there, but we should've acted differently. The difference between now and then is that we have girlfriends who, I assume, we all really like... 100 times more than those girls back there."

"Yeah.." Jonghyun agreed. "How about we... I don't know, do something special... so they won't forget that they're the one we like, not those other girls."

"I-I think I got something," I stated with a bit of nervousness. Sure, I shouldn't be nervous, but this is what decided between getting our girls back or us going back to the way it was before... meaning the forever-alone guys.

"What do you have?" Minho asked, looking the most anxious one out of all of us (which is saying a LOT).

I told them my plan and soon, smiles started to appear on their faces. 

Maybe we have a chance. Maybe we might just be able to get our girls back. With this plan, just maybe.

 

- Taemin's POV Ends -


Hey you guys~ Remember how I said that I would update soon? Well, I'm sorry for the wait. I was bit busier than I thought I would be. Heehee, well I updated though, so don't you think that's good? :3

 

Heehee, well, thanks for reading~!! x3

1-21-15