YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

That's You-5 Things About You

 

That's You-5 Things About You (Yonghwa Version)


1. Your Laugh

Seohyun laughed as she looked at Yonghwa and he could feel the happiness descend his feeling. Her eyes spoke to him and told him "don’t worry Yo~ng"

Yonghwa smiled and put his hand on his chin. He looked at her and her eyes didn’t stop shining. She played her fingers on the table. He grabbed her hand and she was a bit rebellious. She gave him seductive stare.

"Yo~ng". She called him with soft voice. He put her hand on his cheek.

"i like your laugh"

2. Your Nagging

I was just silent when you looked at me with a look of anger. I didn’t want to tease you, but your angry to me very funny. I sat facing you and put my finger on your lips. You looked at me and your eyes didn’t stop to give me death stares.

"Don’t scold me anymore", I said with a wistful gaze.

"But you never listen to my advice." You folded your hands on your chest.

"I promise I will not repeat my mistake again", I said with a smile. "I promise to you Seohyun~ah"

"Really?"

"De"

"Okay, I don’t want to see you drinking coffee again Oppa"

I touched her face and whispered in her ear. "Don’t nagging again honey"

3. Your Serious Face

I took the book from the bookshelf and saw Seohyun was reading a book. She's very pretty. Her hair was tied up and her face very serious made me want to look at her many times. I walked and sat in front of her.

I smiled slightly and bowed my face. She lifted her face and saw me. I kicked her legs and she slowly lifted her face again.

I smiled and without me knowing she put her book and stood up.

"Yo~ng". I looked to my side. She looked at me with serious face.

"Don’t do it again". She pouted her lips and I'm happy to pinched her nose.

4. Your Kiss

Seohyun slowly shifted her body and pressed her body into Yonghwa. Her heart was beating fast. She noticed every detail in his face. Yonghwa focus read the book. He didn’t know if Seohyun looked at him carefully.

With boldly Seohyun put her chin on his shoulder and whispered to his ear with seductive voice. "Yo~ng"

Yonghwa turned and saw her eyes. He frowned. "hmm Hyun?"

She bit her lower lip, her hand taking a book on hold by Yonghwa and put it on the table. She took his hand and her face to him. Yonghwa could feel the warm breath blowing in his face.

She gave him quick kiss on his lips. Her face turned bright red.

"Hng?". Yonghwa bit surprised but he smiled and pulled her. He gave her a kiss.

"This is a kiss", said Yonghwa and Seohyun hit his chest slowly.

5. Your body is a wonderland

We got the afternoon
You got this room for two
One thing I've left to do
Discover me
Discovering you


He hugged her . They stared for each other. She wrapped her hands around his neck. She laughed and he kissed her lips. “I love You”. She heard that and put her chin on his shoulder. He carried her to their bedroom where he gently laid her down on the bed.

One mile to every inch of
Your skin like porcelain
One pair of candy lips and
Your bubblegum tongue


She was in his arms and on his lips. She gave him her secret smile when he touched her bare skin. He kissed every corner of her body. Her body arched with his kisses.

'Cause if you want love
We'll make it
Swimming a deep sea
Of blankets
Take all your big plans
And break 'em
This is bound to be a while

Your body Is a wonderland
Your body is a wonder (I'll use my hands)
Your body Is a wonderland


“I wanna lay here with you forever” He wrapped his arms around her. She pressed her forehead against his and whispered in his ear “me too”.

Something 'bout the way the hair falls in your face
I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase
You tell me where to go and
Though I might leave to find it
I'll never let your head hit the bed
Without my hand behind it

Damn baby
You frustrate me
I know you're mine all mine all mine
But you look so good it hurts sometimes


They were lying on the bed with their legs tangled together. Her head rested on his chest. He gave her sweet loving smile and kissed her lips again.


 

That's You-5 Things about You (Jonghyun Version)


1. Your bravery

Jonghyun shook his head when he saw Yoona took off her shoes. She tried to climb onto the tree. She wanted to see the sight of the park from the top of the tree. But in the end Jonghyun held her leg.

"De Jonghyun?". Yoona looked at him.

"Do not climb this tree", said Jonghyun.

"Why?"

"I told you not to go up", said Jonghyun with a firm voice.

Yoona obey the Jonghyun’s words. She came down and stood in front of him. Jonghyun put her shoes to her feet. Then Jonghyun flicked her forehead and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Your bravery sometimes makes me very scare Yoona"

2. Your angry

Jonghyun lazily lifted his handphone. "Hello Noona"

"Yah Jonghyun, don’t call me noona"

"So?"

"Call me Yoona"

"No, I don’t want"

"Why?"

"I'm not going to watch television and avoid the internet today"

"Why? Ah sincha"

"Because I don’t want to watch you"

"Oh my god you're so cruel"

"Noona no, I'm not cruel. But I don’t want to see you with another man"

"De?"

"I'm going to sleep early tonight"

"Ah sincha"

"Bye Noona"

"Jonghyun"

Jonghyun immediately turned off his handphone and directly lying on the bed. He knew the risk if he with Yoona. At first he considered Yonghwa very excessive when he was very jealous to Seohyun. But when he was dating with Yoona, everything changed. He couldn’t avoid his jealous.


Minhyuk a bit surprised when opened the front door and saw Yoona. Her face was very angry and sad. "come in Yoona Noona"

Yoona entered the apartment and saw his stiffness."Where’s Jonghyun?"

"In his room." Minhyuk could feel her anger.

Yoona stepped quickly and opened Jonghyun’s room. She closed the door quietly and locked it. She walked slowly and sat beside Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun", called her with spoiled voice.

But no answer.

"Ah sincha". Yoona wrinkled her face in disgust and pressed her lips on his lips. But there was no response from him.

"Jonghyun ah sincha." Yoona’s voice likes want to cry. Then she felt the hands hugged her waist. Yoona could see his eyes open.

"Hi honey". He gave her a sweet smile. "I just want to see your anger"
She hit his arm and kissed him softly.

3. Your Jittery

Yoona was silent as she sat across from him. Nervous and anxious feeling mixed into one. She never felt it with another man. Yoona almost want to give up when she saw that man was silent. But that his shy attitude was very tempting for Yoona.

"Hmm, you're very handsome today", said Yoona.

"Hng? Sinchayo? ". That man blushed. He sighed softly as he sat in front of Yoona.

"De, that's true". Yoona smiled very sweetly.

"Hmm, kamsahamnida"

"I'm glad to see you today", said Yoona with smiled.

"Yes, me too." He ventured to look Yoona.

Then Yoona looked at him with an intense gaze. "Jonghyun, I really like your voice"

"Really?". His eyes turned to Yoona.

"You are very different from another man I have ever known"

Jonghyun interested with what Yoona said "I'm not great like your fanboys"

"You are very different." Yoona smiled very broadly.

4. Your Curiosity

Yoona sat on the couch and listened to the songs from her ipod. She read a book that caught her attention. She was very curious about something. She read the book seriously and several times she was biting her nail. Yoona wasn’t aware if Seohyun sat beside her.

"Unnie", called Seohyun. She gently patted her shoulder.

Yoona looked at her and smiled to her. Seohyun looked at her suspiciously. She glanced at the book and raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"Hng?". She glanced to Yoona.

" why Seohyun?"

"Unnie, you really want to know about it?", She asked her.

She approached Seohyun and whispered in her ear. "De Seohyun". Her face changed instantly and immediately turned to Yoona.

"Hyunnie", called Yoona. She whispered in her ear again. "I know what you did with Yonghwa 2 days ago”.

"Omo Unnie". Seohyun widen her eyes.

"I want to do it too Hyunnie"

"Hmm?"

"De Hyunnie, I want to do it"

5. Your wildest idea

"Yoona", called Jonghyun with a groggy.

"De Jonghyun"

"What if we go out?"

"Hng? Jonghyun, you know that fans will be mad if they see you with me", replied Yoona. Jonghyun paused for a moment.

"Okay we spend our time here", said Jonghyun.

Yoona suddenly thought of a crazy idea. She drew her breath slowly and turned around. She sat facing Jonghyun and saw him.

"Jonghyun", she called softly.

"De, Yoona". He turned to Yoona and she kissed his lips.

"Yoona, you ..."

"Sttttttttt". She put her fore finger on the his lips. "We have to try"

"Try?", Jonghyun asked and he puzzled.

She kissed him again. She smiled broadly when she saw a change in his face.

"Did you kiss me?"

"Yes I did"

"You're so naughty Yoona". He tickled her waist. They were lying on the couch. They stared for a while. "Yoona", he called her name softly.

"De Jonghyun". She saw his eyes." She bit her lower lip.

"This is what you call try?"

"De". She smiled broadly and pulled his shirt. His chest against hers. They're so close. "Just kiss me"