YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

The Conversation Between You And Me

 

The Reason Why I Love You

I wondered to myself. What should I ask to Yonghwa oppa. Actually I've prepared a lot of questions for him. But I can’t show my diary in front of him. He would laughed and teased me. Every time I wanted to ask my question, my mouth would be locked tight and I finally just quietly looked to Yonghwa oppa. The crew had gone and Yonghwa oppa told the PD that he who would take me back to the dorm. I really knew if he just wanted to be together with me tonight. We've called our manager respectively. I saw Yonghwa oppa standing in front of the refrigerator.

"I want to talk to you", I said. I'm trying to stay calm in front of him. I looked his back and he turned around.

"De, what you want to talk to me?". Yonghwa oppa walked toward me and sat beside me. He held her glass and his eyes focused on me.

"Hmmm ...". I looked at him and he remained silent looking at me.

Yonghwa oppa grinned at me. I know he was very curious about what I want to say to him.

"Okay, I will counting to five. One ... two ...". He lifted his finger and I immediately grabbed it.

"Aish oppa. I ... "

"Okay, I will not tease you anymore. What would you say to me? ". His eyes with a mischievous look at me and I just smiled.

"Park Shin Hye unnie", I said quickly and I could see the change in his face.

"De???"

"De". I smiled at him.

"Why with her?"

"What oppa likes from Park Shin Hye unnie? Tell me the truth? "

"She’s a good person, beautiful, she has a good acting, and ...". Yonghwa oppa didn't resume his words.

"And what oppa?"

"She's famous or rather She’s a famous artist in Korea"

"if compared to me?"

"Hng?". Yonghwa oppa confused with my question.

"Why oppa?"

"Aniyo ... but ..."

"But ...". I pulled my feet onto the couch and I was casually waiting for an answer from Yonghwa oppa.

Hyun ~ ah ". He called my name. “Should I answer your question?"

"Oh, that question is very important to answer by you"

"Okay". Finally he pulled his breath slowly.

I put my head down on the couch and saw Yonghwa oppa was thinking to find the right answer.

"I know"

"De oppa"

"I know you're jealous of me"

"Aniyo ...". I just shook my head and smiled at him.

"Eyyy, Hyun~ah. You know I can’t compare you with another woman"

"Sinchayo??". I widen my eyes and smiled at Yonghwa oppa. "Why?"

"eyy, you are very different, unique and special in my eyes"

"Don’t try to change the subject oppa"

" aniyo... It is the fact Seohyun"

"Okay. I will believe in you "

"Okay"

"But tell me what the difference between me and Park Shin Hye unnie?". Yonghwa oppa's face closed to my face, my breath caught, and he kissed my lips gently. Then he said to me, "it is the difference between you and Park Shin Hye. Only you can steal my heart"

I smiled and hugged her tightly. "Yonghwa oppa, this is the reason why I love you"

"Me too", he said.

Fanboys

I shook my head when I saw Seohyun asleep on the couch and her book on top on her chest. I looked out the window and the rains down with very heavy. Now at 3 pm. Today is sunday and Seohyun is no schedule to singing. She came over to my apartment. I'm very happy when she stood in front of the door with her smile and said "Yonghwa oppa". Aish, I really liked her voice and her eyes smile.

"Hyung, Seohyun ...". Jungshin patted me on the shoulder to told if Seohyun asleep on the couch. I nodded my head.

I immediately raised Seohyun and took her to my bed. When I would turn my body, Seohyun pulled my tip clothes.

"Seohyun", I called out.

"Oppa", called Seohyun quietly.

"You’re awake?"

"De", she said.

Seohyun shifting my body so I could sit with her. I smiled at her and sat beside her. She was still lying on my bed. Besides my mother she is the second woman who slept on my bed. There’s no other woman.

"I know you a little angry when Minho gave me flowers when the show award"

"Hng? When?". I was never angry at her, or I forget?

"Two days ago", she replied and I remember it. Yeah I'm a little jealous, because Minho likes Seohyun.


Although only a fanboy, but he was known as noona killer and I didn’t want his name change to Seohyun killer.

"I'm not angry", I replied. I finally aligned myself with Seohyun. I lay down beside her. "You probably misunderstood"

"Eyy, oppa can’t lie to me"

"Lie?". I immediately exposed my face to her face.

"De"

"Aish. I know you have a lot fanboys, Seohyun~ah "

"I also know oppa has a lot fangirls", said Seohyun glanced at me.

"Oppa, if Minho express his love to me. What would you do?"

I immediately looked into her eyes intently. "Hyun~ah, I know you're still sleepy. Go to sleep"

"Oppa". Seohyun called with spoiled.

"I don’t want to answer your question"

"Why?"

I just silent and closed my eyes. I knew she tried to make me to open my eyes. She pinched my nose and I finally held her.

"Go to leep", I said.

"I don’t want to sleep before you answer my question"

"Your question not important, Hyun~ah"

"Sincha?". Seohyun a bit angry with my words and she tried to break away from my arms.

"De", I replied firmly.

"Oppa", she called.

"Seohyun", I called her name softly. "Minho, or Jinwoon, or any other man wouldn't dare declare his love to you"

"Why?"

"Because you're mine", I replied calmly. "Everyone already knows that you are mine"

"Where do they know?"

"Seohyun~ah, today you many ask me"

"Oppa, I ..."

I covered with my lips. Not long later I heard a voice.

"Aish, we must accustom ourselves to see scenery like that"

I smiled and her face turned bright red.

"That's Jungshin", I said.

"De, I Know", said Seohyun which still hugged me.

I Can’t Sleep

"Unnie, I can’t sleep", I said and I looked Hyoyoen unnie was almost asleep.

"Hyun, you should try it", said Hyoyoen unnie with drowsiness.

"Unnie", I called out.

"De"

"I've tried it, but I still can’t sleep"

"Hyunnie, why today you suddenly said to me if you can’t sleep?"

"I really miss Yonghwa oppa", I said.

"Ah sincha? Yonghwa again? Call him now "

Hyoyoen unnie finally slept soundly. I still couldn't sleep and I felt the my dorm atmosphere became very quiet. I took my mobile phone and tried to call Yonghwa oppa.

"Hello Seohyun~ah"

"Hello Yonghwa oppa"

"What Hyun? Why are you calling me at midnight?"

"I can’t sleep oppa"

"So ...?"

"Hmmm, that's because I miss you"

"Ah jeongmal"

"De", I replied.

"Okay, so ...?"

"I want to see you oppa"

"When?"

"What if we meet tonight?"

"Seohyun~ah"

"Why oppa?"

"You .... Aish"

"Hmmmng oppa"

"Seohyun~ah, it was midnight and I'm sure you wouldn’t dare to come out from your dorm alone"

"I can", I said.

"That's impossible"

I snorted in disgust and said, "I'll prove it to you"

"Okay, if you dare. I'll wait for you at my apartment. You already know the password and today manager not staying in my apartment. So, rather I’ll wait for you in my room "

"Oh okay oppa", I replied. I immediately turned off my mobile phone. I didn’t know he told me seriously or not. But his voice was very serious on the phone. I thought about it for the moment and I felt challenged by his words. I just tap a phone number. I had booked a taxi. I also changed my clothes quickly. I didn’t forget to bring my jacket and my bag. I wrote notes on a paper and I put them in the wardrobe. I'm out from my room quietly and opened the front door carefully. When I get out of the dorm, I saw a taxi that I had booked. I immediately get into a taxi and gave the address note to the taxi driver.

"Take me to that address", I said.

"Okay Miss"

Having reached the front of the Yonghwa oppa’s apartment. I entered the apartment building with a feeling very nervous and this is the first thing I did it in my life. Exit quietly from my dorm and came into an Yonghwa oppa’s apartment in the middle of the night. I'm so confused why I became very desperate. Now I've stood in front of the Yonghwa oppa’s apartment door. I entered the password and I opened the door quietly. I saw lights in the living room. I walked into the Yonghwa oppa’s room carefully and opened the door quietly. I saw Yonghwa oppa’s room very dark, but I used the light from my mobile phone. I could see him. He was asleep and hugging a pillow. Oppa, you're so cute. I sat beside him.

"Oppa", I called out.

Yonghwa oppa opened his eyes slowly. "Seohyun?"

"De"

"Oh my god". Yonghwa oppa sat on the bed. Then he stood up to turn on the lights.

"Yonghwa oppa", I called again with a smile.

"Aish ... you ... you are very desperate"

"Oppa"

"De?"

"Why are you still standing and not sitting next to me?". Yonghwa oppa approached me and sat beside me.

"I was very surprised Seohyun~ah"

"I'm doing this because I really miss you", I said with a sad face and he hugged me. "I don’t know why today I can’t sleep and it's all because I missed you"

"Okay Seohyun~ah. Today you can sleep in my room and I'll sleep on the couch"

"No, I want you to sleep beside me oppa"

"Hyun". Yonghwa oppa suddenly let go his arms from me.

"It's okay oppa. I believe in you ". That night, I asleep in the Yonghwa oppa’s arms. But I don’t know if he's able to sleep well or not.

Yonghwa couldn’t sleep for 1 hour. Because Seohyun head is above his chest and her arms around his waist.

"Hyun ~ ah"