YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

Seohyun's Angry and Her Confession

 

She never wanted to upset. She always able to face every problem with patience. She knew that if all women in korea and also in asia loved Yonghwa. She also knew a lot of female singers or artists who loved Yonghwa. He's handsome, popular, has many talents, romantic, funny, loyal, and many more. She didn't want jealous. She always monitor Yonghwa the same as that Yonghwa did to her. But why did she feel something else in her heart. She wanted to scream as tight as possible. But she could only silent and sighed quietly. She wanted to slam the laptop in front of her. She felt angry and upset. But she realized that Yonghwa not hers. She felt no right to scold Yonghwa. When she saw Yonghwa there in front of her, she wanted to spend what is in her heart right now.

"Seohyun-ah, what’s wrong?". Yonghwa sat beside Seohyun. He felt strange with the Seohyun’s behavior since she opened the laptop.

"No nothing", replied Seohyun curtly. Yonghwa was surprised by changes in Seohyun’s voice intonation and also the attitude she showed. Seohyun stood up and walked toward the kitchen. She took a glass and fill it with orange juice. Seohyun's feeling very not known and wanted to cry.

"Seohyun, what's wrong with you?", asked Seohyun in her heart. "is it called jealousy?"

Yonghwa immediately see the laptop which is viewed by Seohyun. He grinned wide reading news on the internet. He looked back Seohyun. He stood up and approached her. But before he approached Seohyun, the PD called them.

"Yonghwa-shi, your manager and Seohyun’s manager also yet to come. Do you want to go home with us?"

"I think I'll take Seohyun home by taxi", replied Yonghwa. Seohyun rushing to the PD after hearing a call from him. But Yonghwa directly held Seohyun’s wrist tightly. Seohyun looked toward Yonghwa. She felt Yonghwa want to tell something to her, but he just stared to Seohyun. Seohyun realized that PD is in front of them.

"how about you Seohyun-shi? Do you want to go home with us? Your manager will probably come about 2 or 3 hours. I wonder why your two manager can come late together", said the PD with a serious face.

"maybe they have something to be taken care of", replied Yonghwa.

"okay, the filming went well today. You two should go home, I don't want your manager will yell at me later," said PD with a smile. He walked toward the door followed by Yonghwa and Seohyun.

"We'll be home soon", said Yonghwa trying to calm the PD. After the door closed by Yonghwa. Seohyun directly into the bedroom to retrieve her coat and bag. Yonghwa followed her from behind. He saw Seohyun still silent and not speak anything.

"I know you're angry", said Yonghwa with a smile. Seohyun looked at him.

"I'm not angry", replied Seohyun, putting her book into a bag.

"tell me when you get angry and jealous", said Yonghwa confidently. Seohyun sat along side the bed and looked Yonghwa.

"I'm not angry and jealous"

"I know you read the gossip about me, I'm glad to see your angry and jealous like this"

"hmmh, I'm not angry especially jealous of you Yonghwa oppa.You're popular and very reasonable, many women who want you ", replied Seohyun and she turned her face from Yonghwa.

"yes I was popular and many women like me. But don't you like me too? it's not bad if you say that you're angry and jealous of me". Yonghwa teased Seohyun and he said it with confidence. Seohyun looked Yonghwa angrily.

"huh? You want me angry and jealous of you. It is impossible"

"come on", said Yonghwa. Seohyun standing near Yonghwa.

"Impossible", replied Seohyun slowly and She turned around. Yonghwa directly holding her wrist tightly.

"I know you are angry and jealous Seohyun". Yonghwa hugged Seohyun from behind. Seohyun felt shock. Her body was immediately frozen and unable to free herself from Yonghwa. She just silent and bit her lower lip.

"Say you're jealous of me", whispered Yonghwa softly in Seohyun’s ear.

"Yes, I'm angry and I'm jealous. They should know that you are mine", replied Seohyun. She couldn't hold herself to not issue that words from .

"What?", Yonghwa asked quietly.

"You are mine", answered Seohyun softly.

Yonghwa kissed Seohyun’s hair and she closed her eyes. She felt very comfortable when Yonghwa hugged her from behind.

"I'm yours Seohyun", said Yonghwa gently and Seohyun opened her eyes slowly. "You should know that I also feel the same like you. I'm also angry and jealous if you're with another man or hear an actor or male singer likes you even want to make you his girlfriend. I really would never willingly"

Seohyun spun around and face to face with Yonghwa. Yonghwa hugged and kissed her left shoulder. Then he kissed her neck. Seohyun enjoyed it very much and she felt weird if she didn't reject what Yonghwa doing right now to her. She felt Yonghwa’s lips pressed on her lips. Seohyun even kissed him back. She could feel the Yonghwa’s tongue that gently caressed hers. They kissed so long and full of passion. Seohyun could hear soft moans from Yonghwa. Without her knowing Seohyun run backward close to the bed. She fell on the bed with Yonghwa who was on top of her and he still kissed her lips. Yonghwa could hear soft moans from Seohyun and he kissed her passionately. Then Yonghwa broke off the kiss from her lips and stared Seohyun gently.

"I am yours and you are mine", said Yonghwa softly and he smiled with so sweet. Seohyun smiled heard Yonghwa’s words.

"because of you I can feel what is called love, because of you I get a confession of love from you, because of you I could feel my first kiss, thank you Yonghwa oppa"

"Thanks for what? I did this all not to get a word of thanks from you. I did this all because I fell in love with you and I don't want to lose you." Yonghwa kissed her forehead. He lays down beside Seohyun, then embraced Seohyun from the side and buried his face in her shoulder .

"I want to be like this every day", said Yonghwa gently.

"me too", replied Seohyun with a little smile. "But I must go home now"

"I'll call your manager that you will be with me tonight." Yonghwa lifted his face from the Seohyun’s shoulder.

"what about your manager?". Seohyun looked at the Yonghwa’s face. Yonghwa called Seohyun‘s manager and his manager right away. He smiled looked Seohyun and Seohyun hugged him . She buried her face in his chest .

"I apologize because I was angry and jealous of you today"

"I'm very happy to see your anger and confession", said Yonghwa with a smile and hugged her body . “you’re so cute if you angry and I like that. But don’t do it again”.

“I promise”, said Seohyun softly. He didn't want Seohyun away from him. Because enough today he saw Seohyun’s angry and jealous. But he was glad to hear confession from her. Seohyun also felt the same with him.

I think I'm in love for the first time
And it's making my heart confused
Tell me what exactly happened
How I wonder it will be

You touching my heart and my soul
While you hands in my hand indeed
Tell me what exactly happened
Make me feel I'm drowning to deep
Seems weird for me
I will never let this feeling go
If you are mine
Sharing all our up and down
I'm gonna be around and forever it would be

Coz I'm fallin' in love
I'm fallin' in love
Yes I'm fallin' in love
I'm fallin' in love
Yes I'm fallin' in love
I'm fallin' in love with you

You touching my heart and my soul
While you hands in my hand indeed
Tell me what exactly happened
Make me feel I'm drowning to deep
Seems weird for me
I will never let this feeling go

 

Song: J-Rocks-I'm Falling in Love (English Version)