YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

AIGOO, MY DAUGHTER

 

Jung Ji Hee opened her eyes slowly and she blinked her eyes repeatedly. She sat on her bed and paused for a moment. She took an alarm clock on her desk and see it. She immediately got up and stood near her bed.

"I can wake up in the morning without awakened by omma". She smiled to herself. She opened her bedroom's door and saw the curtains still closed tightly.

"What Appa and omma still sleep?". She stepped into her parents bedroom door. She opened the door and not locked. She peeked inside.

"Why the oppa and omma’s room are very quiet?", She asked in her heart.

She entered and approached the bed of her parents. But she did not see her parents there. She circulated her views into every corner of the room. Then she saw the bathroom light lit. She approached the bathroom door and heard someone talking. She was curious and put her ear to the bathroom door.

"Yonghwa~ah, I have to wake Ji Hee and preparing breakfast." She heard her mother's voice.

"Hyun~ah, just a little while." Then she heard her father's voice.

Ji Hee immediately stood up and scratched her head. "What Appa and omma do in the bathroom?", She asked in her heart.

Not long later the bathroom door open and Ji Hee silent. She backed up her feet one step backward. Seohyun surprised to see her daughter standing in front of the bathroom door.

"Ji Hee dear, you're awake?", asked Seohyun with a stutter.

"Omma", called Ji Hee slowly. She approached Seohyun and suddenly Yonghwa appeared behind Seohyun. Yonghwa quite surprised to see her daughter was in his room.

"Ji Hee, you're awake?", Yonghwa asked smiling at her daughter and Seohyun glanced at him sharply.

"appa and omma bath together?", asked Ji Hee innocenctly. Yonghwa and Seohyun surprised at the sudden question from Ji Hee. Seohyun rubbed her daughter's hair directly.

"Ji Hee, come on you have to take a bath. Omma will get dress and prepare breakfast", said Seohyun that trying to deflect her daughter’s question. She pulled her hand slowly out from her room.

Yonghwa and Seohyun drove Ji Hee to school. After drove their daughter to school, they went straight to the music company's offices where they work. Seohyun remained under the auspices of the SM Entertainment company, even though she had been married. Yonghwa and Seohyun also make an album containing songs sung by them. Yonghwa still making albums with CN BLUE and Seohyun choose solo career. She also frequently appeared in some commercials and still often sings with SNSD members on special occasions. Seohyun trying to make the schedule is not too dense so she can be able to spend more time with her daughter. That day they had to attend a meeting from noon to evening.

"This is the second time we caught by Ji Hee. Why are we so careless lately?". Seohyun leaned back into the car seat and Yonghwa keep concentrating to drive his car.

"I have a meeting this afternoon, who will pick up Ji Hee?", asked Seohyun confused and she held her cell phone tightly. Yonghwa who was at her side glanced at her.

"I will contact Jungshin to pick up Ji Hee at school, I also have a meeting." Yonghwa wore ear phone to his ear and contacted Jungshin.

Jungshin picked up Jung Ji Hee at school. Ji Hee's face is very pleased to see Jungshin. She hugged jungshin when approached him.

"Aigoo, Ji Hee", Jungshin said when he hugged by Ji Hee.

"uncle Jungshin, I'm glad to see uncle Jungshin today", said Ji Hee happily.

"A very cheerful child, she is very similar to Yonghwa Hyung", said Jungshin in his heart. Jungshin opened the car door for Ji Hee. When they are already in the car, Jungshin said something.

"Ji Hee, now we will go to uncle Jonghyun and aunt Yoona. There were uncle Minhyuk. Today Uncle Jonghyun invites us into his house because Auntie Yoona was cooking delicious meals," said Jungshin smiling at Ji Hee.

Not long after they had reached the Jonghyun’s house. Yoona very pleased to see Ji Hee. She was desperate to have a daughter although now she and Jonghyun already have a son who was 2 years old. Ji Hee also very pleased to meet with uncle Jonghyun, Minhyuk, Jungshin, and Aunt Yoona. When Ji Hee was watching tv with Jonghyun. Yoona approached and said to Jonghyun.

"I'll take a bath because it was late afternoon," Yoona said with smiling.

"why Aunt and uncle not take a bath together like omma and oppa doing this morning?", said Ji Hee suddenly. Yoona and Jonghyun very surprised by the Ji Hee’s question. Jungshin and Minhyuk who sat not far from them was also very surprised.

"Aigoo, Ji Hee", Jonghyun said softly and his eyes glanced to Yoona.

In the evening Yonghwa and Seohyun came to the Jonghyun’s house to pick up their daughter. But Jonghyun invited Yonghwa and Seohyun sitting in the living room. Jonghyun and Yoona told to them what had happened this evening with the Ji Hee’s questions.

"I was surprised, Ji Hee asked that question to us. She still was 8 years old. I felt my heart want to escape", said Jonghyun.

"for exactly what happened this morning Hyung?", asked Jungshin with mischievous smile at him. "I was also surprised to hear the Ji Hee’s question"

Seohyun heard Jungshin's words, she blushed and looked into the Yoona’s eyes.

"This is the second time we caught by Ji Hee ", said Seohyun with shame and she pinched Yonghwa’s arm.

Then Yonghwa whispered to Seohyun, "at another time, we should be more careful, shouldn't forget to lock our room, and we also have to know when Ji Hee sleep and wake up in the morning." Seohyun was hitting Yonghwa’s arm slowly.

"This is not the time for joking". Seohyun looked embarrassed.

"Aigoo Hyung", said Minhyuk with a wide grin.

"Hyunnie, Ji Hee fell asleep from exhaustion. You want to get home immediately?", asked Yoona invited Seohyun to her room. Seohyun nodded and Yonghwa followed his wife from behind. He picked up and brought his daughter into the car.

When driving home Yonghwa driving with a smile and Seohyun looked at him wondering what's on her husband mind.

"Our daughter is very smart, because she is smart and therefore she became very curious. Aigoo, my daughter", said Yonghwa with a smile and grinned at Seohyun.

"Hmmh, she's very curious. My lovely daughter." Seohyun looked directly into the back seat and she saw her daughter sleeping soundly.