YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

BAD DREAM

 

I couldn't hold my tears. She lay with weak and unconscious. What should I do. I don't want her to leave me. I beg you God to let her stay alive and always be beside me. I closed my face with my hands and I can't stop my tears. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder and I lifted my face.

"Yonghwa Hyung, I've bought food for you. From the morning you have not eaten", said Jonghyun putting food parcel on the table. I glanced at him, but my appetite disappeared and I looked at the existing Seohyun front of me. Jonghyun out from the room and I put my head beside Seohyun’s hand. I closed my eyes slowly and tried to sleep.

The next day Seohyun isn't yet to get up and remains unconscious. If I had to drive carefully maybe something like this will never happen.

"Hyun, wake up. It's me your husband Yonghwa oppa. Forgive me. I was stupid. Why did you suffer? I better to die than to see you who was unconscious." I held her hand, kissed her forehead, kissed her cheek, and the last time I kissed her lips. But there is no response from Seohyun, she's still fast asleep in front of me. Jonghyun, Minhyuk, and Jungshin always visited me. In fact they forced me back to my room and feed me so I could eat.

1 week later

I've been allowed to go home from the hospital. I need a cane because my left leg was broken because of the accident. Every day I always visited Seohyun in the hospital. My mother came to visit me and saw me with tears in her face. She rubbed my head.

"Yonghwa, we must keep praying for Seohyun, so she quickly got up from her sick and become healthy as before." I hugged my mother and I felt my body is very weak. All members of SNSD came to see Seohyun and I've prepared myself to be blamted by them. But it turns out they didn't blame me and Yoona stood before me.

"I'm sure Seohyun will recover and you must be strong Yonghwa oppa". She strengthens me but she couldn't hold back her tears when told it to me.

When I returned home I felt the emptiness in every corner of the house. I missed Seohyun’s voice that called me with happy shouts. I really miss her. I looked toward the kitchen and saw Seohyun smiling holding a glass. I smiled but it was only a shadow. I slumped on the sofa. I remember every detail being with Seohyun.

"Yonghwa~ah, what you want to eat anything today?", She asked happily.
"You tired, you should rest." She pushed me into the bedroom.
"Yonghwa~ah, let's wake up ". She tried to wake me in the morning by sitting on top of me.


I missed her voice, her smile, her laughter, her touch, her affection, and her kisses. I want her to be kept by my side. But I only saw emptiness in the house that I had bought before I married with Seohyun. I'm a useful husband. I ruffled my hair and shouted her name.

“SEOHYUN”

I went back to the hospital that night. I saw my father and my mother is on the front Seohyun’s room. My mother put her face in my father's chest. Why my mother cry? When I opened the door Seohyun’s room, my father and mother-in-law was standing beside the Seohyun’s bed. They're crying and the doctor looked at me and immediately lowered his face. I walked slowly and the doctor approached me. He whispered to me.

"Sorry Mr. Yonghwa, your wife can't survive. She died at 8 o'clock tonight. " I immediately approached Seohyun. I shook her body. Her body was cold and pale.

"Hyun, This is me your husband Jung Yonghwa. Wake up Seohyun. Forgive me. Please don’t go. Please Seohyun. wake up." I cried and felt my body slowly sat down on the floor. I hit the floor and there are people around me trying to calm me down.

This morning I wasn't strong to see your funeral and saw you lying behind the ark. My life will never be perfect again without you. You are my soul Seohyun. Without you I could never live like this. Why did you go ahead of me. I stared at the cold stone in front of me. Your name is well marked. I cried again and called your name softly.

"Hyun, Hyun, Hyun"

Can it be compared with anything else
Can it be exchanged with anything else
Your love
Your heart
...Who can replace you
You're my everything to me
You're my everything to me
Please shine like a star in the sky
Please shine like a star in the sky



"Yonghwa oppa, get up". I heard a Seohyun’s voice very close to me. I could feel that touch and I opened my eyes slowly. I saw Seohyun who looked at me with worried. She sat on the bed and she was beside me.

"Yonghwa oppa, why are you shouting? Are you having nightmares?", asked Seohyun worried. She rubbed my cheek with her hand.

"Hyun", I called and I was sitting directly beside her. I pulled her close to me and hugged her. I kissed her shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Yonghwa oppa, what’s wrong? You must have a dream. You are very tired today because your schedules very crowded. You fell asleep while already in bed and forgot to kiss me", said Seohyun with spoiled. I let go of my arms from her and looked at her eyes.

"I had a nightmare, if you have a car accident and I’m driving that car. I was so scared see you dead and can't live without you ". I held her face with my hands and Seohyun saw me. She smiled very sweet.

"Yonghwa oppa, I'll always be by your side. I will always love you. You had a nightmare because of fatigue. Now I’m in front of you ", said Seohyun with a sweet smile.

"I hope it's all just a dream." I exhaled my breath with relief. Seohyun pulled my face close to her face.

"Yonghwa~ah, you don't kiss me tonight." Seohyun kissed my lips and I put my hands on her waist. Our lips pressed together and my tongue wiggling through to kiss her fully. I was laid her and still kiss her. Then I hugged her and hope that the nightmare will pass. I slept hug Seohyun and could feel the warmth of her body. I slept soundly and my dream was turned into a very beautiful.

You are my only love
Forever my only love
We love each other
All I need is you
We will never part from each other
Anything that will hurt you
Nothing that will cause tear will happen
You're my everything to me
You're my everything to me
Let's not change
Even as time goes by
You're my only love
Forever my only love
We love each other
In a place without sadness

Song: Teayeon (SNSD) feat The One-Like A Star