YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

Omo what’s that???? o.O

Jonghyun closed his eyes several times and bit his lips slowly. He didn’t know he would hear it and didn’t realize it quickly. Is he stupid? Is it because flu so he thinks too slow?

"Pabo, Pabo". He cursed himself and scratched his hair. A taxi driver several times glanced at him and he frowned to make sure this man is an idol. "Stop here please", said Jonghyun quickly and he took out his wallet, took out the money and pay the taxi. He rushed out of the taxi and went into a cafe. He chose a cafe not far from his dorm. Tonight the cafe visited by several visitors, and he hoped that no fans were taking picture of him. He sat in a chair in the corner near the window. Jonghyun opened his jacket and exhaled slowly. He cursed Jungshin and Minhyuk softly who had left him and didn’t wake him. He also was upset with the medicine he'd been drinking that afternoon, so he was soundly asleep. He had the flu and it made his head dizzy. He went to the doctor with Jungshin and taking medication from a doctor. The medicine made him drowsy and fell asleep quickly as the process for the recovery of his body.

A waiter approached him and Jonghyun raised his head. "Hot chocolate please". The waiter noted the order and turned around to leave him alone.

"Arghhhhh Yonghwa hyung really can’t resist his desire". Jonghyun stared angrily at the window but once again his eyes opened wide when he saw a person standing next to him.

"Anneyeonghaseyo Lee Jonghyun-sshi". Im Yoona smiled very sweetly when Jonghyun turned to her.

"Anneyeonghaseyo Im Yoona-sshi," he replied a little nervously. He didn’t imagine would meet with Yoona tonight.

~

"Why his phone is not active?”. Minhyuk looked at the phone with a sigh softly. Jungshin eating tubboki voraciously so he doesn’t notice Minhyuk being agitated. "Yahhh Jungshin, Jonghyun hyung really going to cut off our heads"

When he heard his words  Jungshin stopped eating the tubboki and glanced at Minhyuk with a straight face.

"What do you mean?"

"We should wake him by force. But we just left him. Oh my god what will he do when he finds out what is being done by Yonghwa hyung in his room?". He received his horror.

"I'm sure he'll run away from the dorm", Jungshin answered briefly, he grinned to imagine what happened to Jonghyun.

"We should be able to give a good reason why we are so in a hurry leaving the dorm without waking him"

"We must tell the truth to him because we've seen with our eyes if Yonghwa hyung had lustful”

"Eh????”. Minhyuk raised his eyebrows when he heard the words of Jungshin. "You will be dead by Yonghwa hyung Jungshin~ah"

"Sincha??”. Jungshin is a bit frantic, but .... "hahahaha but he can’t get angry because we are out of the way and give a place for him and Seohyun". Jungshin continued eating. "Aigoo kimchi pancake"

~

"What are you doing here?" Yoona asked as she sat in front of him. Jonghyun frozed instantly.

'Damn it'. Jonghyun trying to find the right answer for her.

"Oh did you see Seohyun in your dorm?"

"Engg?”. Jonghyun frowned.

"I drove Seohyun to your dorm," she replied in a whisper and a very naughty smile.

"Oh de de". Jonghyun nodded slowly.

"I just want to drink a cup of coffee here and I saw you enter the cafe is in a hurry, hmmm and alone"

"I am just want to get some fresh air because for several days I was always in the room to rest"

"Are you sick?", asked Yoona stared at him.

'Oh god that eyes'. Jonghyun just nodded to answer her question.

~

What really happened to Jonghyun????

Two hours ago

Jonghyun opened his eyes slowly, and he tried to sit up. He scratched his head and finally decided to get out of the room. He was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. He opened the door and a little bit confused to see a quite atmosphere in the dorm. Without thinking again Jonghyun walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water, but stopped when he heard something.

"Ahhhh oppaaaaa"

Jonghyun tried to hear it again. But he didn’t hear that again and finally thought it was just his hallucination. A few minutes later ......

"Ahhhh oppaaa ahhhh"

Jonghyun straightened up and began to suspect that voice. It's like someone's voice. Jonghyun was silent and he started to stand up. He walked towards the door and gently pressed his ear on the door, he listened from behind the door Yonghwa’s room.

5 minutes later .....

Jonghyun hurried to his room, took a jacket and bag. He hadn’t seen his appearance in the mirror and in his mind is he had to get out of the dorm quickly.

~

"Oppa". Yonghwa heard a soft voice in his ear and he fell asleep after doing something he likes with Seohyun. His eyes still closed, he was tired but not so tired, he just needs a little rest. "Yonghwa oppa"

Yonghwa eventually forced to open his eyes and saw a beautiful angel smiling at him. Her body was wrapped in a blanket and showing her beautiful milk skin. Her eyes were sparkling, but she's like saving a question for him.

"De Hyun," said Yonghwa and Seohyun glanced at his bare chest. She tried to focus.

"Oppa, are you sure that Jungshin, Minhyuk and Jonghyun oppa is gone from this dorm?", She asked with curiosity.

"Hmmm de", Yonghwa answered without thinking but a few moments later Yonghwa glanced at Seohyun. "Oh my god Seohyun, Jonghyun is ill and he was soundly asleep because he took a medicine"

"Aigooo oppa". Seohyun sighed quietly.

~

"I really like your songs," Yoona said with a relaxed and her eyes couldn’t stop staring at him.

"Sincha?"

"De, I like in my head"

"If you're in the band, which position would you choose? Guitarist? Bass? Or the drum?" Jonghyun asked and  sipping his drink.

"CNBLUE" Yoona said with a big smile

"Omo what?”. Jonghyun almost choked on his drink and saw Yoona with great question.

"I like CNBLUE". Yoona smiled, and her eyes glanced at her phone. She knew if her phone off because the battery has run out, but she pretended not to know. ‘sorry Seohyun~ah’

Jonghyun smiled at her answer, and he didn’t think that today he will experience something outside than he expected. He went from dorm with haste, into a cafe not far from the dorm, and in the last he met with Yoona. Ahhhh life is full of unexpected surprises.

"Nice to meet you Jonghyun-sshi"

"Nice to meet you too Yoona-sshi"

They continued their conversation and a friendship began to build between them. Jonghyun thanks to God for having brought them together.

~

"What are you doing Hyun?" Yonghwa asked her and sat beside her in the couch, Seohyun staring at her phone with a bit uneasy.

"I can’t call Yoona unnie"

"She'll pick you up?"

"De, she promised to pick me up. Where is she now?”. Seohyun glanced at Yonghwa quizzically.

 

Nb: finally i can update yeah warming up warming up enjoy this one shot ^^