YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

Forever With You

 

I want to dream forever with you
Following the happy breeze, beneath that bright sky that blinds me
Beautiful melodies and fresh air fills this road that I'm walking with you
Do you remember? Those awkward and unfamiliar times when we firsth met
I'm thankful to you for silently taking care of me when I was hesitant and young


I really enjoyed the breeze that hit my face gently. Today the sky is very bright and I felt a smile spread across my face. I knew he glanced a few times to me. But I wasn’t able to look at his face. My face would be turned into bright red, especially when he smiled with so sweet to me. Our marching feet as the strains of beautiful music in my ears. I tried to glance at him. He looked so handsome, I hide my smile from him. I still remembered when I first met him. I was very stiff and nervous to saw him standing in front of me. I'm only familiar his figure on television. Oh, I wanted to ask him if he still remember that? My heart always wondered. He never told me. But I can get the answer only from his soft eyes. I am very grateful to him for having introduced the meaning of love to me. I know he always take care of me, watching me, love me even though he didn’t say it directly to me. But I can feel it. I dare myself to look at him.

"I know you didn’t dare look at my face." He smiled mischievously. "I know, maybe I looked so handsome, so that you can’t see it!"

"Hng ???!! Yong Choding." I chuckled and folded my hands. He was always happy to play. He always can make me laugh very easily.

"Are you feel so happy today?", He asked. He smiled at me and I felt myself very happy. I'm happy to see a sincere smile from him. I nodded my head.

"I'm very happy Yonghwa oppa", I said and put my hand into the jacket.

"I want to be like this every day." He drew his breath. "Huahhhh"

"You want to be like this every day? With whom? "I asked. I tempted to ask him.

"Ya, Hyun~ah. With you." He walked a few steps ahead of me. Then he turned his body and his eyes looked into my eyes. "I'm not kidding Hyun~ah"

"Yes, I know oppa", I replied gently.

My exhausted heart beats once again
My weak heart has found light again
I want to hold your hand and walk like this forever
Together with the person I love in a world just for the two of us


Does he know if his eyes made my heart beat fast? I always smile at him. Why I can’t let my gaze to him? Yes he is the light of my heart. He always illuminate my heart with his love and attention. Yonghwa oppa, did you know if I'm very pleased and happy when I'm with you? Did you know when you're not on my side, there’s something missing in my heart and can’t be replaced with anything? I wish he could read the contents of my heart. So he can record it properly in his memory. He grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

"I want to hold your hand like this every day too." Then our fingers interlocked. Yonghwa oppa, I also want to hold your hand like this and don’t want to let go. I also love to walk around with you like this every day with you. Only with you. Just you and me.

"me too". I glanced at him. I can feel the grip of his hand very tightly in my hand.

"Oppa"

Those unforgettable memories during that long time
Throughout the laughter and the tears, the one who always believed in me was you


When I saw his smile, I remembered all the things that we have passed. The memories that I will not forget. We laughed and cried together. Is it really ironic? When I felt sad, he always managed to calm me by saying "Hyun~ah, we'll always be together". The sentence is always remembered in my mind. Who would say if I'm not jealous if I saw him with another woman? I was able to hide my jealousy in front of other people with fake smiles. When he played the drama with another woman, hmm Park Shin Hye Unnie. I knew if he has a good friendship with her but I can’t lie to myself if I'm jealous. I'm only human who can feel jealous. Because I love him.

"What are you thinking Hyun?", he asked. He looked at me. I turned my face and glanced at him.

"hmmm ..."

"tell me". He shook my hand. His eyes widened as looked at me. Aish, full of aegyo.

"I'm glad we can get through it all because you always say "Hyun~ah, we'll always be together”

"de, I'll never let you go. I'm sure we can get through it all. Because only you in my heart"

"sinchayo?". Bright smile tugging at my lips. He pointed to a wooden chair.

"We sit there", he said. He took my hand. We sat side by side. I put my head on his shoulder.

No one will bother us
There's not even a reason to waste any time
(Sometimes) We could be far from each other
(With the same heart) The same heart as one, dreaming the same dream


He hugged my waist and his hand my arm. I closed my eyes. I don’t want all this to end when I opened my eyes again. I don’t want all this just a dream. I don’t want to lose him. Only he who can makes me smile so wide when I had to face the bitterness of life.

"Today is a special day for me", he said. His voice made me open my eyes. I breathed with relief he was still on my side.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you're by my side. You know if we are very busy and I have to rearrange my schedule again." He looked at me with eyes full of love. Oh ...

"Me too", I said.

"I can’t be far away from you"

"Me too". I kissed his left cheek and he rubbed my hair. He kissed my forehead gently.

"Hyun~ah. Today I want to be with you all day"

He stood up and pulled my hand gently. Then we walked back and saw Yonghwa oppa’s car.

"We will go home?" I asked with surprise. I raised my left eyebrow.

"Hmmm ...". He didn’t answer my question.

"Ais oppa". I hit his arm quietly.

"De, we will go home"

"But ...". I furrowed my brow.

"Hyun~ah, you don’t feel tired? I'm very tired." He looked at me with mischievous eyes. I sighed and grinned to hear it. I know what that mean. Oh he just wanted to make me relax.

"Yonghwa oppa, you are very naughty”

Even if a very long time passes (A long time passes)
Even if you and I become a bit different (A bit different)
I want to dream forever with you like this
The one who fulfilled my wishes, the one who became my faith, with you


Busan, I was glad to come to Busan again with Yonghwa oppa. I enjoyed the beautiful scenery of Busan from the car. Without me realizing I had become his wife for 1 month. Our journey toward marriage is not easy, but I'm proud of him because he can stand with very rigid beside me. He can make me smile when I wanted to cry. I always fall in love with him. I was never satisfied to admire him. He is my destiny. I was so sure of it.

"Ommoni called me, if she and Aboji would go so only two of us at home", he said with delight.

"Huff, oppa. Aish .. ". I shook my head looked at his behavior.

"Why?"

"You're really ert", I replied. I pouted my lips.

"Hyun~ah, I asked you to stay in a hotel or rent a villa, but you didn’t want to and want to stay at my parents house. I am very frustrated because I wanted with you", he said seriously and I smiled. I was deliberately refusing his request to stayed in a hotel or rented a villa and invited to stay at his parents home. I wanted to make him frustrated when he wanted me so badly. Do I really sneaky? Hmm, maybe not. Because he also ever made me frustrated when I wanted him.

"Hmm, sincha ", I said calmly.

"De and today you have to pay"

I didn’t reply to his words. Because I know I have to pay. He is very smart. Yes, I loved him forever. Only he who can fill my days with love. I wanted to always be with him. When we got home and will go into the house. I approached him and kissed his lips gently. When he wanted to pull me, I released myself from his arms and ran.

"Catch me if you can", I said with a mischievous.

He grinned and ran after me to catch me.

"Oppa, don’t forget to close the door", I shouted.

"Aish Hyun~ah"

Even if a very long time passes (A long time passes)
Even if you and I become a bit different (A bit different)
I want to dream forever with you like this
The one who became my miracle, the one who dreamed with me, with you
Even a long time passes, I want to dream forever with you

 

song: SNSD-Forever