YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

The Love Story (Part 1)

I Know (Jung Yonghwa)
 

Seohyun bit her lower lip when she saw Yonghwa walked into the classroom . He was sitting not far from her and laughed when met with Jinwoon. She doesn’t let go of her attention. Her gaze directed only to him. All people may say she's crazy. Because she was very interested to Yonghwa for the first time. She liked his smile, laugh, blush of shame, and everything about him. Her chest was pounding though Yonghwa will just pass through her. Her mind was going crazy and wild.

"Hyun", call Yuri as she sat beside Seohyun. She stared at the Seohyun’s face. "You see him again?". Yuri laughed and shook her head.

"You want to borrow my book?", said Seohyun to change Yuri’s conversation.

"Aish, I know you divert my conversation Seohyunnie," Yuri said with mischievous glance. "I know you’re crazy about him since high school," Yuri whispered to her.

Seohyun immediately turned toward her and pressed her fore finger to her lips. "SSttttt". She blushed and smiled pleased.

"hmmm, I know Hyunnie". Yuri smiled when she saw at the Seohyun’s smile. "you like him"

 

~


Yonghwa threw the ball toward Jinwoon, "I want to drink, I was very thirsty." He approached his bag and pulled out a bottle. He saw Seohyun walked past a basketball court. She glanced at him for a moment. Their eyes met, then Seohyun looked away. Yonghwa smiled a little and he drank his drink.

Jinwoon approached him and he nudged Yonghwa’s arm. "Seohyun", he whispered to him.

"I know", replied Yonghwa.

"she is very pretty now, "said Jinwoon. Then Yonghwa glance at him.

"You like her?"

"me?"

"de"

"I just admire her Yonghwa. If I like her I could have been killed by Nicole". Jinwoon laughed.

"hahaha". Yonghwa laughed.

"but Yonghwa. I know she's always looking at you", said Jinwoon suddenly.

"Really?". Yonghwa rather not believe and raised his eyebrows.

"de, you should pay attention to every her movement when you’re on her side", said Jinwoon grinned. Yonghwa bit surprised because he never noticed that.

"I never knew about it"

"ohw Yonghwa, you should know that", said Jinwoon with soft sigh. "use your feeling Yonghwa"

"my feeling?"

"We'll look at it later in class." Jinwoon grinned when he said that and Yonghwa nodded with approval.

~


Yonghwa followed the Jinwoon’s advice. He walked over Seohyun deliberately and sat beside her.

"Can I be your partner?", Yonghwa asked politely. Seohyun lifted her face and her eyes widened slightly when she saw Yonghwa sat beside her. Her heart was beating fast and she must adjust her breathing.

"De", replied Seohyun and nodded her head.

"Okay thanks." Yonghwa gave her a smile and Seohyun felt her heart melt. When Yonghwa walked away from her, Seohyun tilted her head and she smiled broadly.

Seohyun ran to Yuri happily. Once out from the classroom, her heart very flowery. She patted the Yuri’s shoulders in securely.

"Yuriiiiiiiii". She smiled delighted when approached her. Yuri looked at her strangely.

"What's wrong with you?", asked Yuri.

"I'm happy today, I'll treat you today"

"Oh Really ???". Yuri looked at her suspiciously. "Hyunnie, tell me what exactly"

"Come on Yuri." She pulled Yuri’s hand to out from the faculty building.

From a distance Yonghwa and Jinwoon saw them. "I'm not mistaken allegations Yonghwa"

Yonghwa stared in disbelief when he saw Seohyun’s behavior. He didn’t believe that Seohyun like him. He still refused all he saw. "I still don’t trust this"

"Hng? That was seen clearly," said Jinwoon. "Let us prove it when you become her partner tomorrow"

"Okay, let's prove it", said Yonghwa and he looked at Jinwoon.

Seohyun lied down on the bed with a big smile. She hugged her big teddy bear doll tightly. She couldn’t lie to her feelings. She couldn’t let that smile from her lips.

"Jung Yonghwa", she whispered softly.

Yonghwa threw his bag onto the table. He sat on the bed and paused for a moment. "Seohyun likes me?", He asked softly. He approached the bookshelf and picked up one book. His high school album. He opened that album and then slowly he found Seohyun’s picture. Her eautiful and innocent face made Yonghwa smile. He rubbed Seohyun’s picture with his fore finger. "You really like me?"

~


Seohyun should be able to control herself and she several times pulled her breath. She sometimes sighed softly as Yonghwa touched her arm. Yonghwa glanced several times at her. He wanted to prove it.

"We need another book. You have it?", asked Yonghwa.

"I don’t have it", replied Seohyun quietly.

"Hmm, I think we should go to the library today", said Yonghwa.

In the library, Seohyun choose to sat facing Yonghwa. She opened her laptop and turned her thoughts into a book that should she typed. Yonghwa read a book that he took from a bookshelf seriously. Several times he showed the chapter on that book that should be typed by Seohyun. She must hold her breath when Yonghwa touched her hand.

"Oh my god". She tried to calm down in front of Yonghwa.

"Seohyun, now already 5 pm. You must go home", said Yonghwa while looking at his watch. Seohyun cleared her laptop and books. As they exit the library door, the rain down very heavy.

"Huff", Seohyun sighed. Yonghwa also sighed seeing the heavy rain.

"You want to go home?", asked Yonghwa and Seohyun nodded. The wind blew with so hard and Seohyun felt cold. She rubbed her arm a few times. Then Yonghwa opened his jacket. "I didn’t bring an umbrella, but we can use my jacket. I'll take you to the cafetaria"

"Okay", replied Seohyun to agree.

They ran in the rain and the jacket covered their heads. Because the wind blew with so hard, their clothes were wet. Their skin touch each other. When they arrived at the cafetaria, Yonghwa gave her a glass of warm milk. "Drink that"

Seohyun took that glass. They sat facing each other with awkwardly. They talked about many things and laugh out loud. They tried to release their awkwardness. Yonghwa several times looked at her. He likes Seohyun’s eyes when she smiled. He remembered the Jinwoon’s words. "Use your feeling Yonghwa"

He touched her hand and held Seohyun’s hand. "Can I hold your hand?", Yonghwa asked quietly. Seohyun blushed to hear that and she just smiled.

 

~


3 months later

Seohyun pinched Yonghwa’s nose and she laughed. Yonghwa sighed softly and stared at her.
”I can’t concentrate Hyun." Then he turned his attention to the laptop.

They sat on the carpet in the living room. Seohyun came to Yonghwa’s apartment. Jungshin, Minhyuk, and Jonghyun wasn’t there.

"okay we will proceed to the next chapter," said Seohyun seriously. She picked up her book.
Seohyun sat facing Yonghwa and her face very serious while reading the book. Yonghwa looked at her. He tilted his head and smiled. Then he pressed his lips to her lips suddenly. Seohyun’s eyes widened because she was shocked. Then she smiled and replied that kiss.

Seohyun pressed her forehead against his. "Yo~ng". She murmured to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck boldly.

"I know Hy~un". He could see the sincerity at her eyes. He kissed her lips again.

3 hours later

Jungshin entered the living room and saw a lot of stuff very mess on the carpet. He felt strange because the laptop hasn’t been turned off and the books were scattered.

"Is Yonghwa going?". Then he held the Yonghwa’s door room, but before he tried to open it. He heard the sigh and moan voice very quietly. He put his ear to the door and his eyes widened immediately.

"I think I go home at the wrong time." Jungshin sighed softly.

She covered her body with the blanket and she looked at Yonghwa. He slept soundly and Seohyun stared at his face. She smiled happily when Yonghwa told her before he fell asleep.

"Seohyun, I want you to be my wife. I want to marry with you. I want to grow old with you. I love you"

She kissed his lips and cheeks. “I love you too Jung Yonghwa”

I am yours, like the sun which sets
The beautiful memories are all from one place
Precious memories of the naive days together
Woo- they remain as a picture which has no regrets

You are mine and make the lonely times pass
You are the sunlight which shines on me
Your small white hand in mine
Like the sparkle of a jewel it makes the promise of eternity

You are mine, like a sad graduation song
You are still a small part of this heart of mine
Your beauty glitters in your eyes
Like so many stars I hope you will always shine

 

Noona (Lee Jonghyun)


She stared at him with her seductive stare. She played her fingers in his buttons. Then she opened one by one. Jonghyun touched her soft skin gently. Yoona bit her lower lips and shook her head slowly.

"damn, She's so y", said Jonghyun in his heart.

She was wearing a thin night gown so Jonghyun could see every curve of her body. He cleared his throat at that sight. She approached him and kissed his lips.

"Jonghyun"

He smiled.

"Jonghyun"

He smiled again.

"YA JONGHYUN"

Jonghyun opened his eyes and saw Yonghwa standing beside his bed. He looked at him with suspicion and narrowed his eyes. "You have wet dream?". He grinned.

"Aishhhh". Jonghyun in disgust opened the blanket.

"This is 7 pm. You have a class at 9 am ", said Yonghwa. He shook his head and out from the Jonghyun’s room.

Jonghyun rubbed his eyes several times. "arghhh I have to go to campus again?". He buried his face into the pillow. Then he remembered Yoona. He immediately raised his head.

"I have to go to campus today"

~


Yoona kissed Donghae’s cheek and got out from his car. She smiled and waved to him. She felt very happy because Donghae had filled her days with love. Because Yoona always fail in relationships with several men. Finally she met with Donghae and had undergone a relationship with him for 1 month.

"bye"

Jonghyun watched her from afar. He sighed and his feeling filled with jealousy. He knew Yoona was his professor.

"Jonghyun", called someone and Jonghyun saw Nickhun walked toward him.

"hmm at 8.30 am". Then he saw Yoona walked toward the faculty building. "She already has a boyfriend Jonghyun"

"yeah i know", replied Jonghyun lazily.

They went into the classroom and Jonghyun saw Yoona walking behind him. He sat beside Nickhun and his attention drawn to Yoona. His feeling will be mixed when he saw Yoona, obsession and love into the one.

~


Yoona turned off her handphone when she received a call from Donghae. He couldn’t accompany her to lunch. She wanted to meet him. She understand Donghae’s job as a doctor. She should be able to understand his work.

"Yoona"

She looked over at someone who called her. She saw a blonde woman walking toward her. Her gaze was sharp when she saw Yoona. She didn’t recognize her and tried to remember her. But Yoona shook her head slowly.

"You called me?", Yoona asked politely.

"Yes, I call you"

"Hmm, who are you?"

"I’ll introduced my self. I’m Donghae’s wife. My name is Jessica"

Yoona was silent for a moment and shook her head slowly. "Impossible"

"Why? you don’t trust me?". She looked at her.

"He hasn’t a wife", said Yoona with muffled voice.

"Yoona, I'm his wife. I don’t want to find a noisy here and I'm not looking for trouble with you. I just gave a warning to you. Stay away from Donghae", said Jessica with the snapped voice.

"You must have lied to me", said Yoona with tears in her eyes.

"This is my home address. You can come." Jessica gave a piece of paper.

Yoona took that paper with trembling. Jessica wore her sunglasses and walked away from Yoona with haughty. Yoona’s footsteps very slow, and she shook her head several times.
"This is impossible"

Jonghyun past her and saw her face very pale. "Miss Yoona, are you alright?"

"De". She answered Jonghyun’s questions briefly.

 

~


The next day Yoona came to that address. She was in the cab. She saw all the truth in saying by Jessica. Her heart was shattered. She wiped tears from her eyes and pulled her breathing hard. Her chest felt very tight.

When Donghae car out from that house. Yoona told the taxi driver followed his car from behind. She issued her handphone and called Donghae’s number.

"Hello Yoona"

"Hello Donghae"

"I will see you at the hospital"

"In the hospital?"

"Wait for me there"

Yoona directly turned off her handphone and she will meet with Donghae in the hospital.


Minhyuk’s face very pale and Jonghyun saw with dismay.

"You should see a doctor Minhyuk"

"I don’t want". Minhyuk lays his head on the pillow.

"Oh come on Minhyuk. If you do not want to go I'll call your mom." Jonghyun threatened him and he stood beside Minhyuk.

"Arghh okay. I'll go to the doctor. " Minhyuk stood up and changed his clothes.

While in hospital, Jonghyun waiting Minhyuk in the outside. He circulated his views to the surrounding hospital. Then he saw Yoona crying and the man chasing her.

"Yoona?"

~


Yoona looked at her food with blank stares. She wasn’t eager to eat her lunch. She sat alone and looked away to the big window on her side.

"Can I eat here?"

She lifted her face and saw Jonghyun. "De"

"I saw you at the hospital today. Are you sick?", asked Jonghyun.

"No"

"Really?"

"De"

"Are you broken heart?"

Yoona looked at him with disbelief. Jonghyun's words are very appropriate. But she looked the other way.

"Can I call you Yoona Noona?"

"De?". Yoona looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"I want to call you Yoona Noona"

"Hmng? Okay"

"I also want to know you more closely." Yoona's eyes widened when she heard his words.

 

~


"This coffee for you", Jonghyun said as he gave that drink to Yoona.

"Thanks"

Jonghyun clasped Yoona’s hand tightly. They walked to the park and sat on one bench.
"Noona, I would be a good boyfriend for you", teased Jonghyun. Yoona laughed.

"Ya, don’t call me Noona. Call me Yoona"

"But you're older than me", said Jonghyun.

"Eyy, but I look so young Jonghyun"

"De, you're still young." He kissed her cheek.

"Oh you're very stubborn." Yoona hit his arm quietly. She doesn’t believe has been undergoing a relationship with Jonghyun for 2 months and he has made her fall in love with him.

She tilted her head and kissed his lips. "This is my present for you"