YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

I'M ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT YOU

 

I think about you a lot take care I wanna do
And I wish I think about you all the time my life.
I think about you a lot take care, do you wanna do?
Of course I know your situation backwards too


I in my breath slowly and took a wallet that is in front of me. I pulled the photo from my wallet. I smiled at her beautiful face adorn the photos I saw. Her smile made me really want to see her right now. But I realized that I could not see her. I leaned my back into the chair that I sat and closed my eyes.

"Hyun", I whispered softly.

I tried to remember when I was with her. I imagine her standing in front of me and grabbed both of my cheeks.
'you know Hyun? If I always remember you wherever I am. I really hope you are always there beside me during my life. But I know your situation and I currently didn't allow us to always be together '

"Hyung". I heard someone calling me and patted my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Jungshin standing behind me.

"what’ wrong Jungshin?" I asked.

"Let's eat. Minhyuk and Jonghyun hyung was ready to go". I nodded and stood. I took my coat and followed Jungshin. I'm very happy with them. They can make me laugh, but I feel my heart isempty without her presence. Japanese atmosphere at night is very beautiful, but my mind is only on her.

See my eyes, (in my eyes) see my lips (in mylips), See my face
(I would like to know what you really think I wanna)

I don't know why I don't know why I love you baby
I don't know why I don't know how to put it baby, I don't know how to do


I lay my body on the bed and tried to sleep. My body is very tired and needed to rest. But I don't know why I'm always thinking about you. You are always present in every my dream. When I remembered you, I feel positive energy flowing within me. I'm very excited and happy. But I realized you are not there for me. I want to hug you tight and tell you 'i love you'.

'what are you doing Hyun? I don't know why I love you. I was just thinking of you. All the time. I just want you to stand in front of me, hugged me and looked at me with your beautiful eyes'

I looked at the sky room and hugged my pillow. I just want you there beside me. Why do I have to wait very long to be with you. Why I should feel the emptiness that is torturing my hearth.

Long time no see anything new down your way can you hear this
She is not fussed about my news I don't care I'm understand
Long time no see anything new down your way can you hear this
She is not fussed about my news would you mind look at me boo


I always wondered if she remembered me right now? Did she find out about my news today? I tried not to care and understand about you. I knew you are too busy and didn't have the time to find out the news about me. But I couldn't lie to myself if I really hope you find out the news about me. I want you to worry about me.

'I really miss you Hyun, are you worried about me?'. I asked my heart and my chest felt tight increasingly. 'Can this tightness disappear?"

I think about you a lot take care I wanna do
And I wish, don't be silly she is popular
I think about you a lot take care, do you wanna do?
Everyday I want you in my life all about you


I really wish I could help feeling uncertain in my heart. I always thinking about you, I'm always thinking about you. Jungshin shook his head when he saw me didn't have the spirit. He knew I was thinking about whom. Minhyuk and Jonghyun even know. But they just patted my shoulder and nodding their heads. They understand my situation.

"I understand Hyung", said Jungshin who sat next to me. "I'm sure she's thinking about you today too"

"but why did she like did not worry about me?". I asked with a wistful face.

"I'm sure she's thinking about you, do not worry. Although she was a popular Korean woman right now", said Jungshin laughed at me and tried to make me laugh. I smiled and looked at the TV with a look of sadness.

You don't know why, you don't know why I bother with you
I don't know why I don't know why you wanna do me wrong don't tell me goodbye


I wore my sunglasses after getting off the plane. At the airport I saw the fans of CN BLUE faithfully awaiting our arrival. I waved to them. I draw my breath a few times and tried to calm down. But my eyes fixed on the figure standing not far from me. I seem to recognize it. She wore a hat, she tied her hair and sunglasses. Her lips pouted when I saw her. I know who she is. I speed up my foot steps and approached her. I really hope she is Hyun.

"Hyun", called me out softly when I was close to her. She turned and smiled at me.

"Hmmm, you recognize me? I thought you wouldn't recognize me", she said softly and smiled at me. "What about your concert in Japan oppa?"

"I was tortured", I replied.

"Why?", She asked with surprise.

"I was tormented because of missed you"

"Really?"

"I couldn't sleep because of thinking about you. Why you don't often reply to my message? I'm very worried if you don't want to know about my news"

"I deliberately wanted to make you dying to miss me." She smiled teased me and I wanted to hug her. But I couldn't do it in public. At first Jungshin, Minhyuk, and Jonghyun not recognize Hyun. But ultimately they knew because they can see the happiness radiating from my face.

Hyun came with us back to the dorm. When we had reached the apartment. I sat on the couch and she sat beside me. She put her head on my shoulder.

"Aish, why do I have to see scenery like this?", exclaimed Jungshin and I felt Seohyun ashamed. She buried her face in my chest and I her hair. She lifted her face and kissed my lips gently. Then she stood up and walked into my room. I followed her from behind and closed the door of my room from the inside. I also didn't forget to lock my room. I could hear Jungshin, Jonghyun, and Minhyuk shouting from outside.

"AISH,,,, AIGOOO,,,, WE ARE A LONER IN OUR DORM,,,HWAAAAA"