YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

The Love Story (Part 2)

 

It's You (Lee Jungshin)


He stopped the train shopping and saw her from afar. "Huff". He smiled at her and shook his head. "Why I become like this?". He couldn’t take his eyes off from her.

Jungshin always saw her in the supermarket. Slowly he approached her. And pretended to see the items in front of him. This never happened in his life and he always wondered to himself why he likes her.

She has a long hair, milky skin, and beautiful eyes. Jungshin must drew his breath in slowly now when smelled her scent. His adam apple up and down. His mind began to be fulfilled by a wide range of imagination and fantasy. Jungshin rubbed his chest "please god, no Jungsin, you should throw all your dirty mind". The woman glanced at him and smiled. Her smile made him silent and forgot to buy the goods he needs. His eyes followed her every steps.

When Jungshin out from the supermarket, he saw the woman standing not far from him. The rain down very heavy and the wind blew hardly. The woman looked cold. Jungshin carried an umbrella because he knew the weather in this month is the rainy season. He approached the woman.

"You want to go to the bus stop?", Jungshin asked politely. The woman turned around and saw the sincerity in his eyes. She was a bit surprised to see Jungshin approached her.

"D-e-d-e", she replied with a stutter. She often saw him while she was shopping at the supermarket. His high posture made him could her recognized him easily.

"The rain very hard." Jungshin stared to the rain and the cold air made his body cold all over.

"You don’t go to the bus stop?", The woman asked him when saw an umbrella in his grasp.

"The rain so heavy and the wind, huff, I'll wait until the rain stop," said Jungshin while viewing her and smiled. “How if we drink something warm?"

"Hmmm?". The woman frowned when she heard his words.

"I asked you. Are you mind?"

"Hng? No". The woman gave Jungshin a smile.

"Okay"

They entered the supermarket again and sat in one chair. They drank coffee to warm their bodies. They were so awkward and Jungshin several times to drew his breath. He saw her beautiful black hair in his eyes and his gaze fixed on her tiny lips while smiling at him.

"I sometimes see you at the supermarket," said the woman opened the conversation. She saw her coffee cup.

"I often see you", replied Jungshin and she immediately turned to him. "I don’t feel so strange to see you". She was giggling and making her face turned red.

"We should introduce ourselves to each other. My name is Hyunna"

"My name Jungshin"

"Nice to meet you Jungshin"

"Nice to meet you too"

~


1 week later

Jungshin drove Hongki his friend back to his apartment. "Thanks friend". Hongki patted his shoulder. He put his bag on his shoulder and wanted to open the car door.

"Okay". Jungshin looking into car window and his eyes caught a glimpse of someone he knew. A beautiful woman with black hair and always on his mind, Hyunna. She entered the same apartment building with Hongki. Then he pulled Hongki’s shirt.

"What's going on Jungshin?", asked him when his shirt pulled by Jungshin. He followed the direction of Jungshin’s eyes. "Who do you see?". He wondered when he saw the windshield with a serious and he knew immediately who is viewed by Jungshin. "Oh Hyunna noona"

Jungshin immediately turned around him when he heard his words. "Wait, noona?"

"Yeah Hyunna noona"

"Do you know her?"

"She 's my neighbor," replied Hongki then he began to open the car door.

"Wait Hongki"

Hongki turned again to Jungshin. "What again Jungshin?"

"Tell me about her"

"About who?"

"Hyunna noona"

"Hmng?". Hongki raised his eyebrows and smiled mischievously. "Well Jungshin, you really want to know about her?"

"De", he replied innocently, and nodded his head.

"Oh my, you like a noona. You'll find the interesting part from her"

Jungshin frowned hearing that sentence. Because Hyunna has become an interesting part in his life since he saw her at the supermarket.

~


Jungshin followed Hongki from the back toward his apartment. He saw around him and his eyes searching for something. Hongki opened the his apartment door and saw Jungshin’s eyes looking at some of the apartment doors. "I know you are looking for her apartment". He grinned and Jungshin felt embarrassed at being caught by his friend.

"Yeah you know that". He tried to cover up his embarrassment.

Jungshin entered Hongki’s apartment and sat on the couch. He leaned his shoulder and closed his tired eyes. Hongki put his bag on the table and got drink for him.

"Jungshin". He patted his shoulder and Jungshin opened his eyes. "You are very tired, but you force yourself into my apartment. It was late at night"

"I just want to know about her"

"Do you really want to know about her?", asked Hongki sipping his drink and his eyes looked at his face.

"De". He straightened up and showed great interest when he heard his question.

"She's a widow"

"a widow". Jungshin surprised to hear that sentence and frowned.

"Her husband had died a year ago due to an accident and she worked as a kindergarten teacher"

Jungshin listened to every sentences that comes out from Hongki’s mouth seriously and the informations about her made him curious.

"Many men are interest to her," said Hongki continue.

"Sinchayo?"

"I know I know you love her. You must tell me where you meet her," teased Hongki to Jungshin and made him wanted to hit his head.

"Just tell about her"

"Hahahahahaha". Hongki laughed aloud to see Jungshin began to shift his gaze.
"But she didn’t interest with all that men. She still loves her husband"

"Hmm, that's not weird you know everything. You like ahjumma"

"Aishhh". Hongki hit his head.

~


His phone rang and he stopped the car. He immediately picked it up.

"Hello"

"Hello Jungshin. Hey, where are you?"

"I was on my way to the apartment. Why?"

"I want you to stop by the supermarket and buy me some stuff"

"Huff Minhyuk. Okay, send me the list of stuff through the message to my phone"

"Okay"

A few minutes later Jungshin receive a message from Minhyuk. He shocked to see a list of items in the message. "He wanted to buy all the stuff in the supermarket?".

At the supermarket he bought all the items in need by Minhyuk. "He had to replace my money". Then he got into his car. But he saw Hyunna entered the supermarket. He didn’t know what's on his mind, he immediately put his belongings in the back seat and out of the car. He ran slowly entered the supermarket again. His eyes were trying to find Hyunna presence, he smiled when he saw her standing at the counter of fruit. His steps are very confident when approached her.

"Do you like mango?"

Hyunna surprised at that question and she turned to her side. She saw Jungshin standing beside her, smiled broadly and looked at her with pleasure.

"Yes, I like mango". She gave a beautiful smile and her eyes flashing to Jungshin with shame. Her face flushed when she felt very different when that man was nearby her.

~


6 months later

"Are you serious?". Hyunna held his hand tightly. She was very surprised and didn’t believe with his said. "it’s a joke?"

"I'm not joking." His face was very serious. He knew that her reaction would be like that but he thought this is his chance.

"We have to think carefully". Hyunna tried to catch his eyes and Jungshin just smiled. "Ah sincha. I'm scare you know"

"I don’t want a relationship is too long. I don’t want to lose you"

"Your sentence so cheesy". Hyunna hit his hands and her face flushed.

"I’m serious and I'm not kidding Hyunna". Her eyes blinked when looked at Jungshin.

"Okay, do it", she said boldly. She stood up and faced Jungshin.

"Okay". He stood up too. They took their jackets and bags.

When they came out from Hyunna’s the apartment, Jungshin held her hand tightly. He didn’t want to release it as if Hyunna will go away from him.

"My heart pounding, you know?". Hyunna exhaled slowly and Jungshin glanced at her. Then lowered his head facing Hyunna. He brushed her lips with his lips.

"that’s will make you aren’t nervous anymore,"

"I’m very nervous Jungshin. Because you will meet with my parents". Hyunna still looked nervous even though she smiled.

"I never like this until I met you Hyunna. For me 6 months is a long time. Hyunna I want to marry you," he said calmly.

"you’re so serious"

"I’m serious because of you Hyunna"

 

I Like You-Thanks to be My Friend (Kang Minhyuk)


"Oh my god, why I think I'm stupid?". Krystal stood near the entrance of the building faculty. She pretended to read the book and peeked out from behind her book. She saw Minhyuk put his bike and walked toward the entrance of the faculty. He didn’t realize Krystal being peeked from behind the book. After seeing Minhyuk already entered into the faculty, Krystal lowered her book and exhaled slowly. Her memory to three months ago began popping up in her head.

~


3 months ago

Her steps so, she had no more power to pull her legs, but she didn’t care. Cold air ambushed her tiny body and she could feel it because the air was pierced all her bones. The tears didn’t stop flowing down in her cheeks. Then she stopped at the curb and sat there. The clock are shown at 1 pm. Why she didn’t care about her life? Why she do all this? Why the disappointment so painful to her?

"Why are you here?". Krystal was surprised to hear that voice. She looked up and saw someone standing in front of her.

"It’s my business," she replied sarcastically. She turned her eyes to the side. High heels that she wore she put beside her.

"You know very dangerous wandering in the middle of the night like this?". His voice was very cold same when she heard every day on campus.

"I don’t care"

"You don’t care?"

"De, why?"

"You like other rich girl. Spoil and selfish"

"I'm not spoil." Krystal stood up and her face looked very angry and Minhyuk remained cool in front of her. He's not afraid to Krystal’s anger.

"Okay lady if you don’t fear there’s boys who will be ready come to you as much as possible. You want your life in vain?"

Krystal fell silent when she heard it. She wants her life in vain? She will give up? She didn’t want to give up. She must fight for her life even though painful. She knew she could start a new life. "You’re right". She said it was a bit stiff and Minhyuk just stared at her.

"I just have this bike. I don’t have the motor or car to take you home"

"I don’t want to go home. Let me stay in your place for tonight"

"Are you sure? My place is very small and you are a girl”

"Just tonight"

"Okay"

Krystal held her high heels in her right hand. And she bit her bottom lip when she saw Minhyuk’s bike. "wear this jacket". Minhyuk off his jacket and handed it to Krystal. She took it and put it on.

"You can stand behind me"

"Hng? What? ". Krystal hesitated and finally she climbed and stood behind Minhyuk.
The wind waving her long hair. Her High heels in place in a plastic by Minhyuk so Krystal could hold on to his shoulders as she stood behind Minhyuk on the bike.

When they arrived at Minhyuk’s place, Krystal was silent and looked around.

"I've told you about my place is very small"

Krystal sat in one corner of the room. Minhyuk got a shirt and pants. "Wear this". He handed it to Krystal.

"Thanks". Krystal took the shirt and pants that are very big for her. She was wearing it in the bathroom. She washed her face and was silent. Her head was still dizzy and her eyes swollen because she didn’t stop crying a few hours ago.

When Krystal out from the bathroom, Minhyuk already preparing foods for her. She felt her stomach rumbling and sat facing Minhyuk.

"Why are you wandering around at night and wear thin clothes like that?", He asked, spooning food into his mouth.

"My life so mess"

"Really?". Minhyuk snorted and laughed with wry to hear it.

"My family can’t be call as a family and my boyfriend betrayed me"

"So you became like this?"

"I don’t know what should I do"

"Don’t give up. Your life will not end just because the problems that occur in your life today. God only wants to see your patience when you face of this life"

Krystal still listened to his words. How he could say very wise to her? They never speak in class and they are busy with their own world.

"Why you want to help me?", She asked boldly. But she didn’t see his eyes.

"You are my friend and I had to help". Krystal heard his words clearly and she put the food into .

"Thank you Minhyuk"

~


She couldn’t sleep and her tears flowed again. She tried to sleep and changed her position several times. But the harsh reality that hit her mind again. What should she do? Suddenly the lights on and she saw Minhyuk approached her.

"You still crying?". Krystal was silent and stared at him. "Don’t cry anymore". He wiped away her tears.

"I want my life back to normal". Her voice was muffled and buried her face into the pillow.

"I'm sure your life be back to normal again"

That sentence was echoed in her ears.

~


They were friends since then. Minhyuk always been a good friend for her and sometimes approached her only to give her a bottle of drink.

"This is for you". Then he sat down beside her.

"Thanks"

"How are you today? Still sad? ", He asked with a small smile.

"No again". Krystal looked at Minhyuk and smiled. “ thanks Minhyuk because you have become my friend"

Suddenly there was someone standing in front of Krystal. "Krystal," he called her name.
Krystal looked up when her name called by him and her eyes widened in exasperation.
"What are you doing here Minho?"

"I want to meet you Krystal"

Then Krystal stood up and looked at him sharply then she pulled Minhyuk’s hand.
"Krystal wait". He held her hand.

"Sorry you didn’t see I’m with my boyfriend," Krystal said sarcastically.

"He’s your boyfriend?". Minho immediately saw Minhyuk.

Minhyuk frowned when he heard that words from Krystal’s mouth but he didn’t say anything.

~


"Ah I hate that guy." She grunted with irritation next to Minhyuk as they exit the building faculty. She didn’t want to see Minho again.

"Yeah you can tell him again I'm your boyfriend," he said teasingly.

"I had to say it so he can stay away from me"

"Really? Not because you like me?"

Her footsteps stopped and turned to Minhyuk. "I like you?"

"Why?". He looked into her eyes made her confused to answer it.

"We are friends Minhyuk", she reminded Minhyuk but actually she didn’t want to say that sentence.

~


"Thanks to be my friend Minhyuk," said Krystal. She walked behind Minhyuk.

"Me too Krystal". He didn’t look back and kept stepping. But he stopped suddenly. "I'm very happy to know you Krystal"

Krystal looked his back and she touched it with her hand. "Me too"

He turned slowly and face to face with her. "We'll help each other Krystal"

"Okay". She smiled broadly.

~


Krystal stepped one step closer to Minhyuk. Her hands gripped her book tightly and she pursed her lips as she stood in front of him. "Minhyuk," she called softly.

Minhyuk raised his head and Krytal looked at him with great hesitation. He grinned to see Krystal. "I thought you would be angry forever to me"

Krystal bit her lip and shook her head slowly. "I'm sorry. I know I was wrong. I'm too jealous." Oops she told the truth. She then closed directly. Minhyuk smiled and stood up.

"Can you repeat it again?"

"No", she said confidently.

"You're stubborn. You know I don’t have anything to do with Sulli. But seeing you mad very funny"

Is it true that the man standing before her smiling warmly at her? Krystal grasped his hand firmly. "Can I just say I like you?"

"sure Krystal". He confidently said that. Then he kissed her cheek. "I like you too Krystal"