YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

Sweet Dream Hyun

 

I smile when thinking of you. Your smile, your laughter, your voice, and all about you. You are a goddess, everybody called you like that and I love it. Our schedules are very busy, but I'm sure we can find the right moment so that we can meet.


"I know you're thinking about Seohyun. You want me to call her?", asked Shin Hye who suddenly appeared and jumped me.


"ah Sincha, you scare me," I said as exhaled my breath.


"Ahhh I think I'll call her right now and say 'Seohyunnie, Yonghwa oppa really misses you,'"

Shin Hye teased me and I glanced at her idly.


"Don’t tease me Shin Hye". I drank my drink.


"Ahh I'll say you drank coffee too"


"It's not coffee, it's juice. Well don’t  make a gossip"


"I really like to tease you oppa. Hongki said to me you’ll different if I mention Seohyun's name and that's true ". Shin Hye gave me a death glance. "Oppa let's admit, you're so funny hahaha"


"Ha .. ha .. ha, be friend with Hongki not good for you". I raised my eyebrows and took my phone. I'm confused whether I should call her or not.


"Well call her now," said Shin Hye saw me giggling and out of the room. Now at 1 am and I want to go home. The filming today is very tiring. I felt my eyes very sore and want to close my eyes but I must keep my eyes open. Minhyuk already returned to the apartment and I could only sighed.


"Hyung, hwaiting". He tried to encourage me and I smiled to cover exhaustion. I knew he realized it, approached me and patted my shoulder. His face also looked very tired.
 

I put my stuff into my bag and see Shin Hye also very tired especially the condition of her body still in the process of healing after the accident yesterday. I couldn’t return to the apartment. My body couldn’t stand it any longer and I just want to drop my body onto the comfy bed.


"Bye Oppa". Shin Hye waved as she came out of the room.
 

"Bye," I said with a tired voice. Manager hyung came into the room to help me,
 

"You don’t go home again to the apartment tonight?", He asked while taking my bag.
 

"yes Hyung I can’t stand it anymore and want to sleep"
 

"Okay"
 

I rented a room not far from the filming set and the manager hyung helped me to find it. I'm very comfortable with that room. I was already standing at the front door and opened it. Manager hyung had gone home, he served me until in the front door.
 

I put the bag on the couch and approached the refrigerator for a drink. I smiled when I read a paper taped to the refrigerator.
 

'Oppa, don’t touch the coffee. Don’t forget to eat and drink vitamin'

 

I opened the refrigerator and took a bottle of mineral water and sat on the couch. I closed my eyes but I opened my eyes again because I really wanted to touch my bed. I changed my clothes and went into the bathroom. Washed my face and stared at my face in the mirror. Honestly I really missed her and wanted to hug her. Seohyun driving me crazy tonight and I'm very tired.


I got out of the bathroom and reached the bed. Oh bed I come in. I really dropped myself onto the bed and I smiled when my hand reached someone body in my bed.
 

"oh you already home?". I heard a very gentle voice in my ears.

 

“how do you know if i’ll be here?”

 

“i called your manager oppa. He told me if you’ll be here”
 

"honestly I really miss you today. I'm so glad you're here," I said as I hugged her from behind. She turned around and faced me. I knew she was very tired. Her breath blew gently on my face and I loved her scent. I smirked at her.
 

"You've read my message?", She asked in a sleepy but she was smiling. I hugged her tightly.
 

"I've read it". I answered it and closed my eyes. Hugged her like in the heaven. "You should sleep because tomorrow you have to rehearsal for your concert in korea"


"De, Oppa. Please call me if you come ". She hugged my waist tightly. "I honestly want you to come and watch the concert. You promised me"


Although the dark I could feel her stretched her arms and pouted her lips. I chuckled and pinched her cheek. "You know I'll try to see you at backstage"


"Okay give me your love today", she said cutely.


"Aigoo my girl so cute". I placed my finger in her lips and ran my thumb accros her lips. She closed her eyes and enjoyed my finger movement. I smiled and my face approached her face slowly. I gave her a peck in her lips.

 

“hmm, this is your kiss??”, asked her to me. She stared at me and touched my nose. I pressed again my lips against her. My arms looped around her waist and she brought her hands to circle my neck deepening the kiss. I smiled between our kiss.  My tongue at her lips and she parted her lips slightly to let me explore . From her lips and down to her neck,  I nuzzled her neck and she placed her hands around my waist. She was very comfortable when I did it. I closed my eyes and inhaled her scent. So sweet smelling in my nose.


Today though we were tired because our schedules are solid but I'm very happy to see her at my side. I always smiled at her spoiled complaints in my ear. For me she is my spirit when I had to face the very dense schedules. I smiled sweetly and gave a kiss on her lips again.


"sweet dream Hyun ". I fell asleep hugging her and hoped tonight will never end.

 

NB:sorry if my grammar error here and there but i try to give the best. this story just came out and sorry if short. i'm busy with my tasks at campus and can't update my other stories. but i'm working with my stories now. so enjoy the story, thank you