YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

We Saw Their Love

 

Jungshin POV

I'm scratching my hair that didn’t itch and stay focused staring at my food. I thought I'll eat it with gusto, but immediately I lost my appetite. I could bring myself to look into them. Actually I haven’t a problem they were close to each other as I saw today. But they made me very envious. My fierce glance ignored by him and he hit me by his fierce glance. "Jeezzz, I think I'd better have a girlfriend". I put my food into my mouth with great difficulty and I felt my food left in my throat. I rolled my eyes when they laughed and hyung put his arm around her shoulders. I exhaled my breath slowly. Last night I was lack of sleep because I have heard strange noises. My eyes are very sleepy and wanted to spend my time in bed. "But I can’t sleep."

I must admit Seohyun very pretty, she has a very big attraction in Yonghwa hyung’s eyes. I could see he didn’t look out from her face, I see like a tiger who will pounce on the prey. "Jungshin, why you can think like that?". I shook my head and grinned. I drank my juice but suddenly I became numb when I saw her approached hyung. Honestly I never seen anything like this happened but I didn’t know why all of a sudden my eyes became not sleepy again. "Jungshin okay, calm down". I counted 1 .. 2 .. 3 .. and I turned my face and slowly peeked shyly. I chuckled and I could feel Yonghwa hyung blushed.

"Ahhh, beautiful day", I said seduced them. I smiled broadly to see them embarrassed and their faces turned red.

Minhyuk POV

I yawned and opened the door of my room. But I got a view that I didn’t want to see in the morning.

"Ahhh, beautiful day." I heard Jungshin teased them. They blushed. I'm still sleepy and my hair was a mess. I knew for sure they were kissing and could see them smiled very wide.

"Hi Minhyuk". I heard Seohyun greeted me cheerfully. I smiled and waved my hand.

"Hi Seohyun". I walked over to Jungshin, took a glass and fill it with juice.

"Oh I'm hungry", I said when looking at the foods on the table. Foods that looked very tasty and made my drool flowing from my mouth. "Who cook these foods?" I asked to Jungshin.

"Seohyun", he said in a whisper. I grinned because I was expecting. Seohyun could cook, hahahahahaha I'm glad to hear that. Yonghwa hyung looked very happy when Seohyun was near him. I must say, he focused on his role in the drama but I could read the writing on his face. His writing was very big 'I NEED SEOHYUN'. I thought I could find the difference his cold side to his role in the drama with his bad mood, but I couldn’t find the difference. Oh poor me.

Last night I saw the best smile in Yonghwa hyung’s face. He held her hands tightly and it was like he said to me 'HEY MINHYUK STAY AWAY FROM SEOHYUN, YOU KNOW HUH?!'. I just shook my head to see Yonghwa hyung’s behavior and I felt wanted to run away when he began to approach her cheek with his nose. It was torture for me to see their intimacy, because I also want to have a girlfriend and could only bit my pillow in my room.

Jonghyun POV

I peeked from my room. It seemed I couldn’t spend my day in my room constantly, because I'm so hungry. I out of the room and put on my glasses.

"You wear glasses?", asked Yonghwa hyung to me. I saw him sat on the couch and Seohyun sitting not far from him.

"De, I need it in the morning", I said with a smile.

"Jonghyun oppa is perfect to wear that", said Seohyun saw me.

"Sincha? Who is more handsome me or Yonghwa hyung?" I asked teasing Yonghwa hyung.

"Yah, why you ask it to Seohyun?". Yonghwa hyung responded my tease and I laughed seeing his jealousy.

"Oppa". Seohyun hit yonghwa hyung leg softly. I must accustom myself to see this because I'm sure I'll see this every day. I regretted why I should wear my glasses, but I need it.

I approached Jungshin and Minhyuk. Seeing the delicious foods presented in the table made my stomach sang 'HUNGRY HUNGRY'. Then I turned to Seohyun, "I think you must come here every day Seohyun"

"Hmng?"

"These foods are very tasty. Yah, don’t greedy Minhyuk". I took a plate that has been on hold by Minhyuk.

"Aish hyung. I'm hungry too."

I joined Jungshin and Minhyuk at the dinner table. But the few times I glanced at them. Hmm, they looked very happy. They haven’t met and it was tortured for them. But I didn’t need to see them kissing in the morning huh. I saw Minhyuk and Jungshin turned their face slowly, but they also peeked shyly. "Let's eat", I said made them stuttered. Oh god, I need someone now I suddenly thought of someone, ahhh Yoona. I smiled thinking about her. I forgot my sorrow and I will let them kissing all day. Oh god, what do you think Jonghyun? I hit my head slowly.

"Hyung, you're not thinking about weird things?", asked Minhyuk when seeing changes in my face.

"No", I said lying.

I looked at them once again. They loved each other and I could feel it. Yonghwa hyung has a very drastic change in his life after met with Seohyun. She made Yonghwa hyung just thinking about her, every second every minute every hour every day every week every month every time. We are very busy but I knew some of his thoughts fixed on Seohyun. Last night I was quite surprised to see her came into our apartment, she gave new spirit to Yonghwa hyung. They talked and laughed, hahahaha world just only for them and I'm happy to saw their happiness. We saw their love.

 

editor: bubly_zuzu/zuzu_zusa