YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

I Love You, Hyun

 

When I first saw you, you are the prettiest girl I've ever met. Your honesty made me admire you. Every time you want to submit something, your eyes are always shining. I like your eyes are always shining very charismatic. Smiles and laughter are always made me melt when my mood was bad. For some reason every time I would see you, my heart was always pounding and awkward feelings started toward me slowly. But I didn’t want to show you, I don't know if you noticed. Each saw you on stage, you are very different and I could only steal the view just to see you. Feeling of wanting to take care of you always in my mind. Always, Hyun.

Memories with you as long as I followed the WGM show with you is something very precious. Is it true that I am the man who first change yourself to not only like goguma? I am the luckiest man.The most fortunate, Hyun. Love light song that I created when I recalled you made my heart happy when singing that song. Well, the ring that you made to us, I'll always keep it. I'm very sad to hear that my value of goguma exhausted, when i didn't call you for one month. The photos when we took to celebrate the day 200 yongseo couple still I kept in my wallet. After we both completed the WGM show, I still thinking of you. In fact we still send each other messages.

The happiness wrape my heart when you accepted my love. Undergoing a relationship that is not easy in the Korean entertainment. Moreover, we both are top of our musical career. Seeing your smile when I asked you to marry makes me very happy. Even when you say yes. That time always smile on my face and you grasped my hand tightly.

I guess I couldn't believe, now you have become my wife. Sleeping beside me with angel's face. I saw the clock is shown at 12 pm and right now the 28th June. I even kissed your cheek and I saw you open your eyes slowly.

"Hyun, happy birthday", I whispered in your ear.

She smiled "Honey". I pulled you toward me. I wanted to hug you and kissed your forehead.

"Hyun, what gift you want for your birthday?" I asked.

"You", you said.

"me?" I asked when looked into your eyes.

"Yes, I just want you. There is no gift that I want besides you."

"Really?"

"Yes." You looked at my face and started kissing my lips. I was quite shocked by the sudden kisses. But I immediately kissed you back. The kisses grew hot and intense, without realizing your body position was on top of me. I was hugging your waist.

"Honey, besides you, I also wanted another gift," you said suddenly.

"What is that?", My hand your cheek.

"I want the child from you", you whispered shyly. I was laughing and glorious kissing your neck.

"Hyun"

"Hmm"

"I don’t want this night quick end"

"Haha", you laughed. I even kissed your lips and you kissing me back.The time has passed and I realized that our body covered with just only blanket. I was whispering to you "I Love You, Hyun". I saw a sweet smile on your face.