YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

YONGSEO (ONE SHOT STORIES)

I Told The Story About You Two

 

"Today you will advance one by one into the front of the class to tell a story who is your idol," said a teacher at the elementary school classroom. "Well, initiate from Jung Ji Hee"

Jung Ji Hee gasped in surprise when her name was called. But with the courage she advanced to the front of the class to tell who is her idol as a school assignment. She stood up straight holding a paper with her hands.

"I'll tell you all who is my idol. My idol is my parents. They are the best parents that I have throughout my life. My father is very handsome. He's a great dad. He's good at playing guitar, piano, clarinet, and creates a beautiful song. Although he was very busy, he always took the time to play with me. My father never forget to kiss my forehead when I go to sleep. I love my dad. I'm also very love my mother. She is a mother who is very beautiful and soft. My mother always helped me when I couldn't do my difficult homework from school. She also teach me to play the piano, singing, and dancing. Whenever I want to go to sleep, my mother always whispers in my ear if I'm the beautiful gift given by God to her. I'm very love my parents." Jung Ji Hee widen her hands and with a cheerful smile in front of her friends and her teacher. Loud applause to end the story told by Jung Ji Hee.

When school was over, Jung Ji Hee stepped toward the school gate. But before she headed the school gate, she saw her mother waving her hand toward her. Her mother was standing beside a red car. She knew who was in the car is her father.

"Omma," shouted Jung Ji Hee happy and she ran toward her mother. She hugged her mother with a sense of happiness. "Omma," she called and her mother kissed Jung Ji Hee's head. She immediately opened the back door and sit down. Her mother who was sitting in the front seat looked directly at her.

"dear Ji Hee, don't forget to wear sit belt"

"yes Omma," said Jung Ji Hee. "Appa" Jung Ji Hee called her father and before she wearing sit belt, she approached her father and kissed his left cheek. After that she followed what her mother said.

" Ji Hee, you're happy today," said her father smiling.

" yes appa, because in the class I told a story about you two as my idol. I'm also very happy that you two came to pick me up at school, especially appa," she replied cheerfully.

"She's cute," said Yonghwa turned to Seohyun.

"I love appa and omma," she said with a sweet smile.

"How big you love your appa and omma?" asked Seohyun smiled at her.

"This big," said Jung Ji Hee widen his hands so wide.

Yonghwa and Seohyun smiled at their daughter’s answer who was 8 years old. At home, Jung Ji Hee was asleep in the backseat of the car. Yonghwa holding her daughter and laid her carefully on her bed. Seohyun helped off her shoes and her daughter's jacket. Then Yonghwa kissed her forehead as well as Seohyun. They both looked at their daughter who sleep well. Yonghwa hugged Seohyun from behind.

"She's cute, smart, beautiful, and adorable like you." Yonghwa kissed Seohyun’s hair and smiled warmly.

"She's the beautiful gift given by God to me." Seohyun smile, looked at her little girl and she saw her daughter smiling in her sleep.