The Jerk and The Gentleman.

The Love I Never Lost [Hiatus]

Sunye - Maybe

Eun Kyung's P.O.V

My heart skipped a beat.

I stared at his perfect, flawless features along with his rich, dark skin and perfectly styled hair. Too perfect to be real. Until he spoke.

"Already fell for me?" His cockiness along with his confident smirk irked me. Perfect my . Maybe my gases affected my heart rate. And my brain. I wasn't amused and scoffed mentally, tilting my head and raising an eyebrow at him.

"No. You're just so ugly I'm shocked." I said without thinking twice, which I'm pretty glad I didn't. I walked past him and noticed I had, once again, gathered attention. Sighing, I headed towards the school office to be provided with class books. I had already bought school supplies with Taemin yesterday. Speaking of him...

"Eun Kyung-ah!" I felt my shoulders relax as I heard his voice.

"Here are your dorm keys. You won't have a roommate for now." Good. It would be awkward to have someone I don't even know living with me. I took the keys and sighed.

"Oh right. Someone's going to give you a tour." He said as he gestured a girl with long and curly light-brown hair to come over. She walked up to Taemin and bowed towards me. I cringed as soon as she spoke.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jiyeon imnida."

 

Kai's P.O.V

I stood there, dumbfounded. What the just happened? Her voice was so soft yet her words felt like bullets. I realized my heart was beating too fast. I breathed in and out, calming down. My friend named Chanyeol saw my actions and came to me. I was hoping for some consoling words but all I got is this:

"Damn, dude. You got owned." He pat my back as I threw lazers at him with my eyes. He walked away chuckling and I looked around, seeing people were still watching me. Ugh... I facepalmed myself. Anger grew inside me as I decided to take revenge and smirked, walking towards my classroom.

That is going to regret what she did.

 

Eun Kyung's P.O.V

As Jiyeon was touring me, I could tell she didn't like me. Her voice was so full of aegyo I knew it was all fake. Why the hell did she agree to show me around in the first place? I just walked with her and nodded at everything she said, not even listening. But whenever she spoke, her voice kept testing my tolerance.

"Here's the gym." That did it. My patience snapped.

"Okay, cut the crap. Why the hell did you agree to tour me when I'm obviously making you miserable? Not like I needed your help." She was about to say something but the bell rang. I turned around and walked.

"Ungrateful ." I heard her mumbling as she walked away and I smirked. Unfortunately, my face dropped as I looked around. I didn't know where I was. I should have listened to that annoying brat. I looked around for any sort of help. Crap. Taemin was already gone and I didn't even know where the office was. So frustrating... Aish! I looked down at my schedule, biting my lower lip and trying to figure out the school. Soon, I saw somebody stood infront of me.

Author's P.O.V

"Need some help?" The person asked. You looked up and saw soft, gentle yet handsome features of a male's face. You felt like rejecting his offer but you really had no clue about this school. You, using your index finger, indicated on the paper where you needed to go. He gave you the directions and you nodded.

"Kamsahamnida." You said and bowed, putting your right hand over your chest. He was taken aback by your soft tone. He stretched out his hand to you and you stared at it.

"I'm Suho." He said. You opened your mouth to speak but the bell rang again. The second bell meant you were late for class. Aish. You thought as you ran towards your History classroom.