I Miss You... (2)

The Love I Never Lost [Hiatus]

Avril Lavigne - I Miss You / Slipped Away

Eun Kyung's P.O.V

I could remember this mansion clearly. The sight of it was lovely, cherry blossoms all around along with a nice view. I sighed, feeling some sort of relieve. I took my glasses of to see clearly but regretted it immediately as soon as the sunlight hit my face. Taemin saw my actions and laughed. I groaned and covered my eyes with my hands.

After a few seconds, I removed my hands from my face to look at the cherry blossoms. Even though they were really bright, they looked somewhat empty. I tilted my head in confusion.

"Are you going to stand there the whole day? Even if you do so, you won't grow anymore." I heard him, teasing me about my height. It's so ridiculous I'm 18 yet only 5'3 ft. I shot him a deathly glare and he gulped. I shook my head while smiling a little bit. I walked towards the gate as I looked through my backpack for the keys. Luckily, I found them quickly, I wasn't in the mood to flip the backpack over. I inserted the key and the gate opened. Taemin helped with the luggage while I walked towards the mansion, admiring the beautiful flowers around the pathwalk.

I reached the mansion and inserted the code. I urged Taemin to come in while I took off my converse. Done with that, I took the luggage from Taemin so he could take off his shoes. I walked over to the huge kitchen and placed my belongings there. I looked for a clock but the one I found wasn't working. My superstitous being got the best of me and I went over to fix it.

"I see you still believe in superstitions." Taemin said smiling and watching me.

"You should stop making fun of me." It was supposed to come out teasing but it sounded like I was annoyed. I turned around to meet a surprised Taemin. I sighed and walked over to him, putting both my hands over his shoulders.

"Don't mind me Taemin. I'm just restless. Let me rest and I'll see you later, okay?" I said, shaking him lightly and he smiled. I took out my phone to see the time and fix the clock but Taemin snatched it away from me and started doing who-knows-what to it. Then he took out his phone and started tapping its touch screen. When he finished, he handed me my phone back like nothing happened. I glared at him.

"Mwoh? I only exchanged numbers. You can rest now. Annyeong~" He sang and pat my head. He turned around to leave and I saw him closing the door. I returned back to reality from my dumbfounded state and turned to fix the clock. 3:49pm... When I finished, I let out a long, sad sigh.

"This will be my home now..." I said, looking at the cream-colored ceiling.

"I should rest." Whispering to myself, I dragged myself upstairs and found my room. When I opened the door, I was disgusted by the sight. Everything was too pink and puffy.

"I cannot believe I was like this..." I said, closing the door and walked over to oppa's room. Opening the door, I breathed in and out oppa's non-existent scent that still lingered in the room. His room was quite simple and his walls were colored light-grey.

"I guess I'll rest here." I walked over to the bed and caressed it with my hand. I smiled a bit and laid down, staring blankly at a wall.

 

"I miss you..." I whispered before falling asleep.

 

 

 

"Eun Kyung-ah..."