I Miss You... (1)

The Love I Never Lost [Hiatus]

Yong Hwa - Because I Miss You

Author's P.O.V

"Cheongmal?!" Taemin screamed while driving. Startled, your head made contact with the glass window.

Ow... You thought as you rubbed your right temple.

"YAH!! Why are you so loud?" He was surprised that you yelled at him.

"Tch, so hot-tempered now." He said. You stuck out you tongue at him.

 

"So..." He started. "Where do you want to go?"

"Ain't it obvious?" You asked. Taking off your glasses, you exposed your dark circles around your eyes. You were dead restless. When he took a look at you, he jumped a little and focused back on the road.

"Damn, you look horrible." He said in all honesty. You faked a smile.

"Thanks Taemin. I need that. I really did." You said sarcastically, putting on your glasses while he chuckled.

"So your home it is." You didn't listen to his last words since you were already in a daze. Before you knew it, you fell asleep.

 

 

 

You found yourself as a twelve year old dressed up like a cute doll, running through white corridors trying to find your mother's room. When you did, you saw your father talking outside the room with a doctor. You ignored what your father might have said and barged into the room, only to see your mother lying on the bed almost lifelessly. Each time you visited her, she got paler and skinnier. Now she's as white as snow, her cheekbones slightly visible, deep dark circles around her eyes along with her unhealthy-looking skin. You ran up to her and took her hand. It felt too cold for a human being. She, with much effort, turned her head to face you, slowly opening her eyes.

"Omma... Why are you being like this?" You asked. She avoided the question and only smiled. That's where you got your eye smile, from your mother.

"Eun Kyung-ah..." Your mother said with a broken voice.

"Nae, Omma?" You said but you felt the grip of your mother's hand fading while her eyelids slowly dropped. You panicked and shook your mother's hand, holding it tighter.

"Eun Kyung-ah..." This time, it didn't sound like your mother's voice.

 

 

"Eun Kyung-ah..?" That's when you woke up to Taemin's voice.

"Eun Kyung... My hand..." He said, biting his lip. You came back to reality and noticed you were holding Taemin's hand so tight you might have crushed his bones. You pulled your hand away, only to find his hand red from the tight grip.

"I didn't mean to..." You pouted a little, feeling slightly guilty. But then you smirked.

"Take it as a payback for crushing my bones back at the airport." You said. He gasped dramatically and stuck out his tongue at you.

You realized the car was already parked. Taemin got out of the car to help you with your luggage as you got also got out of the car and stretched. You sensed the familiar surroundings but as you tried to remember, the memory was blurry. Your eyes shifted to the mansion infront of you.