"She's Hiding Something."

The Love I Never Lost [Hiatus]

G-Dragon - She's Gone

Eun Kyung's P.O.V

I was running late today since my alarm clock decided to troll me and not wake me up. In other words, I overslept. The second bell had already rang and I was still picking up my books from my locker. I ran as fast as I could to my History class.

When I reached the classroom, I wiped the sweat from my forehead and fixed my messy bangs, panting for air and trying to compose myself. I figured I was already too late for class. I braced myself for any sort of punishment as I entered the classroom.

I let out a sigh of relieve when I saw the empty space on the teacher's prospective area, meaning the teacher has not arrived. I walked towards my seat and let my backpack hit the floor. I looked around and saw Krystal waving at me. I looked at her with no expression on my face and bowed a little. She was about to stand up but the teacher barged into the room at that moment, making her sit up straight. I smiled inside at her silliness and a warm feeling grew inside me. I ignored it and paid attention to the class.

 

Author's P.O.V

The three morning classes you had were finally, and gracefully, over. The warm feeling you had since the first period didn't leave until you saw Kai in your third period: Math. The reason you were bothered wasn't him but the fact that he was glaring at you so deadly he might have decapitated you in his mind. You were saved by the bell at that time, indicating lunch time, and now you were putting your books back into the locker. You were about to head to the cafeteria but you bumped into someone. Am I some ing sort of people-magnet? You though, annoyed. The person turned around to look at you as you saw it was none other than Suho.

"Hey, Eun Kyung." You looked at him. You ignored his greeting and bowed as an apology, walking into the cafeteria. You saw Suho caught up to you.

"What do you want?" You asked with a bored tone, picking up a tray and eyeing the food. He ignored your question.

"Want to have lunch with us?" "Us?" You thought and tilted your head as you picked up a bowl of bibimbap and a can of coke.

"No." You rejected as you paid for your lunch.

"Eyy. Just come with me." He said as he walked away. You unconsciously followed him, rolling your eyes and shaking your head. You saw as he approached a table with 11 handsome male figures. Why the hell did I just follow him? No way I'm sitting here. You thought.

"Just sit here." Suho pat an empty space beside him. 11 pairs of eyes shot up to stare at you. Most of them were surprised but one of the pairs were filled with rage. Kai's eyes. You thought as you hesitantly took the empty space beside Suho and some other guy and you looked down at your meal. An awkward silence took over the table.

 

"Ermm.." Suho cleared his throat.

"Guys, this is Eun Kyung." The guys just blinked at you except Kai, who just kept eating.

"Introduce yourselves, guys." Suho said, more like a demand. Another silence passed through until someone began to speak.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Sehun imnida!!" One said in a cute, hyper way. You looked over at his direction and saw him waving fastly at you. You smiled inside at his cuteness yet your face showed no expression whatsoever.

"Annyeong~ Baekhyun imnida." Said another. Your eyes shifted to Baekhyun's direction as he was waving a peace sign with his hand. One after another, they began to introduce themselves.

"D.O.!"

"Tao!"

"Xiumin!"

"Chen-imnida."

"Lay~"

"Luhan!"

"Chanyeol~"

"Kris."

The only one left was Kai but you couldn't care less and started eating. An awkward silence, once again, filled the table. You sighed as you kept eating.

 

 

"You know..." Kai started talking. To you.

"You should talk more often." He finished with the tint of cockiness in his voice as he smirked. 

"You know..." You started talking. The other guys had the same reaction as Suho when he heard your voice.

"You should mind your own business." You finished the sentence, taking a sip of coke. Kai grew angry once again.

"You shouldn't talk to me like that." Kai growled.

"You said I should talk more often." You said boringly, yet daring, taking another sip of coke. At this rate, Kai would've turned green and transformed into Hulk if it was possible. You stared blankly at him as he threw daggers at you with his eyes.

"Smartass."

"." You said quickly and the other guys snorted at your comment. You looked at Suho, whos eyes were widened. I'll go. You mouthed at him and stood up from the table with your tray. Suho held your arm to prevent you from walking away and you looked at him.

"Does it look like I'm welcomed here?" You said as you pointed at Kai with your eyes. Suho let go of your arm.

"Didn't think so.." You mumbled as you walked away over to Krystal who was eating alone. She smiled at you.

"I only came here to eat in peace." She only nodded and you both continued to eat.

 

 

The guys, on the other hand, were very impressed by your attitude.

"Wahh! Noona's so cool!" Sehun beamed excitedly.

"Daebakk." D.O. said, his eyes so widened they could fall out.

"Finally, Kim Jong In's getting a taste of his own medicine." Chen said chuckling, making the other laugh.

"YAH!!!!" Kai yelled.

While they were sharing their impressions of you, Suho thought deeper.

 

 

 

 

"She's hiding something."