My Name..?

The Love I Never Lost [Hiatus]

SHINee - Your Name

Author's P.O.V

You walked into the classroom and excused yourself for being late. The teacher let it go since you were new and made you introduce yourself. You sighed before speaking.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Hwang Eun Kyung imnida." You said and bowed to the class with your habit of raising your right hand over your chest. An awkward atmosphere took over the room and you rolled your eyes behind your glasses. There was a seat at the back beside a window. You took it and threw your backpack on the floor. You spaced out until the bell rang. Same routine happened with the next two classes: English and Math and now it was finally time for lunch. You spotted the cafeteria quickly and head over. As you saw food, you almost drooled by the sight of it. How you've missed korean food. You paid for your lunch and walked over to an empty table. Jiyeon came into the cafeteria to see you sitting at "her" table and she walked towards you with her five minions.

"Um. You are in my table." She said, her english broken. You looked up at her with a bored expression on your face, swallowing your food. You wanted to laugh at her attempt to make you look bad.

"Does it have your name on it?" You said with your fluent english and she looked confused.

"What did she say?" She asked her friends and they shook their head.

"I said, does it have your name on it?" You translated it for her. Her expression went from confused to annoyed. You simply continued to eat until she spoke again, louder.

"Do you know who I am?" The noisy, chattering cafeteria became quiet.

"Not a clue. But ever since I came, all I know is that you're a two-faced annoying brat." You simply said. You stared at your food while Jiyeon flushed red of embarrassment. You noticed she walked away to another table. Peace at last... You thought as you started eating again.

While you were eating, Jiyeon was throwing a tantrum and Kai kept trying to push her off.

"Oppa!! Did you hear what she said? She's so mean!" She said, being cute and angry. Kai was disgusted by her. He was glad someone had finally talked like that to Jiyeon. But then again, you were the one who also embarrassed him infront of his friends. And the whole school.

"Wasn't that the girl who talked back to Kai this morning?" A baby faced guy with sand-ish hair color asked, looking at you.

"I'm pretty sure she is." The guy named Chanyeol confirmed.

"Chincha?? Noona's cool!" One beamed with a cute lisp.

"About time Kai got owned." One with hard, defined cheekbones said, making others laugh.

"YAH!!" Kai snapped as he had listened to his friends' conversation.

"Something happened?" Suho asked as he sat on the table with his tray of food.

"You missed a historical moment." A guy who resembled a panda answered him. Suho raised an eyebrow.

"Chincha? That important?" Suho asked and the guy nodded.

"Someone just talked back to Jiyeon!" A cute guy with chubby cheeks beamed happily.

"I'M STILL HERE." Jiyeon yelled and c0ntinued to complain at Kai, who was groaning all the time.

"Who did?" Suho asked, curious.

"That girl over there." One of the guys pointed at you.

 

On the other hand, you were enjoying your meal until someone approached you.

"Wah, you're really daebakk." A female voice said. She referred to the scene earlier with Jiyeon. You looked up and saw a girl with a really beautiful face along with long, straight, silky black hair. You ignored her statement.

"Are you here to claim your table too?" You asked. You were serious but she just laughed, shaking her head.

"Can I sit here?" You tilted your head and just shrugged as an if-you-want-to sign.

"I'm Krystal." She said and you nodded. There was an awkward feeling and she broke it.

"What's your name?" You opened your mouth to speak but the bell rang on you. Well, ain't karma a . You thought as you stood up and threw your left-overs in the trashcan, placing the tray on top of it. You were heading towards your next class but someone grabbed your arm. You turned around and saw Krystal smiling at you.

"Are you some sort of stalker?" Your words came out quite blunt but she laughed.

"Aniyo. I just wanted to know your name." You raised an eyebrow at her and gave up.

"Eun Kyung. Hwang Eun Kyung."