They're Gone.

The Love I Never Lost [Hiatus]

Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone

Author's P.O.V

Kai was panicking when you collapsed in his arms. Crap. What should I do? Kai thought. He got an idea but he didn't like it one bit. You're going to pay for this. He thought as lifted you and carried you bridal style, trying to find help. He also became flustered at the fact that your tiny body fit in his arms perfectly. What am I thinking? What am I doing? What am I even feeling? He kept asking himself a thousand more questions while running through the halls. Luckily, Suho was walking out of the cafeteria.

"Suho!!" Kai yelled. Suho looked over at his direction and his eyes widened when he saw you unconscious in Kai's arms.

"What happened?!" Suho asked, alarmed.

"That's not important now. Help me get her to the infirmary."

"Okay, okay. Let's go." They both started running towards the infirmary.

 

Eun Kyung's P.O.V

I was waking up as I sensed the grass underneath me. Where am I? I stood up and looked around the territory. Everything was colored prettily and vivid. Birds chirping happily, rabbits chasing other rabbits. Like a perfect world. Am I dead yet? 

"No, you are not, sweetheart." I heard a very familiar voice. It changed since the last time I heard it. Omma's voice. I turned around and saw Omma. Alive. I couldn't believe my eyes. I knew this was all an illusion but I wanted to hold her so badly. I needed to hold her.

"Yes sweetheart, come to me." She said as she opened her arms. I ran up to her and to my surprise, I didn't run through her... I felt her. I felt her arms hugging my body. I felt her hair. I felt her lips against my forehead. She broke the hug and started talking but I couldn't hear her at all. I realized everything was fading as I tried to hold Omma's hand.

 

I woke up at the infirmary and I looked around with my barely-opened eyes. My eyes shot close as soon as I heard some people barged into the room. I couldn't hear clearly what they were saying and I faked to be asleep.

"...Should take her home." I heard a feminine voice. Must be the nurse.

"Nae, kamsahamnida." That voice. I heard steps coming closer and closer. I don't know why I got nervous all of the sudden. Until I heard Taemin speak.

"You're so obvious, Eun Kyung. I know you're awake." I groaned and opened my eyes to see his face inches away from mine. I pushed him back instantly.

"Yah!! Why were you so close?" He chuckled. He stretched out his hand to me.

"To annoy you. Let's go."

"I can walk." I said, trying to stand up. And it failed. I wasn't prepared to get a headache as soon as I stood up and my legs still trembled. Good thing Taemin was there to catch my fall.

"Oh, Do you-"

"SHUT IT." I cut him off.

"Let's just go." I said as Taemin put my right arm over his shoulder and wrapped his left arm around my waist.

"Damn, why'd you have to be so tall?" I asked and he laughed.

"Why'd you have to be so small?" There he goes again. I would've pushed him but then we'd both go down. Literally. I groaned as we started walking.

 

"I'm sorry." I heard someone and I stopped walking. Kai?

"I didn't mean-"

"DON'T." I cut him off. Don't get me wrong. I'm not mad at him or anything. It's just that when I'm in this kind of condition, I really get pissed off easily by minor things.

"Let's go, Taemin." I wanted to go home and rest. Yet, for some reason, I felt... normal again, like I haven't felt in years. Like the dream I just had with Omma made me regain my energy. I walked away with Taemin, leaving Kai at the hallway.

 

 

We arrived at my home after Taemin decided to buy me some healthy food before I could rest. Thank God food doesn't look rotten anymore. At last, I reached my brother's bedroom and laid down on the bed. Soon enough, I drifted off to sleep.

 

She broke the hug and started speaking but I couldn't hear her. I realized everything was fading as I tried to hold Omma's hand.

Everything changed in a second. From the warm, beautiful sight to a cold, burned scenery. Everything was pitch black but clear enough to be seen. Omma reappeared. With demon-like eyes. She started speaking and more voices joined hers. Each of the words spoken were haunting me, piercing my heart.

"This is all your fault!"

"Worthless."

"Good for nothing."

"You don't deserve live."

"Stop..." I said, breathless, suffocating under their words and covered my ears.

Laughter came from the unknown voices. My anger was rising but it was useless. I was giving into their voices... Knowing I always thought everything was my fault. Everything. And now I'm paying for it. The mocking laughter felt like an eternity.

"No wonder your father thought you were a disgrace to the family."

"You..." That voice somehow caught my attention.

"It's YOUR fault you were too late for Hyun Su..." Oppa...

"Please. Stop!" I yelled and more laughter errupted from the voices. Almost like they got their satisfaction every time I suffer.

"Aww... Poor girl. Too bad she's alone now."

"It was her fault, anyway." It felt like a million daggers were thrown at me.

"It was her fault her mom's virus was eating her alive."

"It was her fault her brother got bullied to death."

"It was her fault her father 'accidently on purpose' suicided."

"Face it, honey. They're all gone."

That did it. I helplessly screamed my soul out, trying to block out their voices. Their laughter got louder, stronger. Enough to make me go insane. All I did was scream and...

 

Author's P.O.V

"EUN KYUN! PLEASE, WAKE UP!!" Taemin kept shaking your shoulders and screaming at you. You woke up panting for air and drenched in sweat. Your breathing unsteady and your heart beating uncontrollably fast. It's all my fault... It's all you could think over and over.

"Eun Kyung-ah, what happened? You kept screaming for the past five minutes." Really? You thought.

"And I kept screaming at you to wake you up but it didn't work until now.." He pouted. He stretched out his hand to brush your bangs and touched your forehead.

"Well, atleast most of the fever is gone." He said and you looked down as tears threatened to fall from your eyes. Be strong, Eun Kyung... You encouraged yourself. Taemin saw your head hung low.

"Eun Kyung-ah... What's wrong?" You wanted to tell him that it's nothing of his business but you were unable to speak.

"...Eun Kyung.. What's wrong?" He asked again in concern. You kept silent as you bit your lower lip, your words clogged up in your throat. He started to worry more.

"Eun Kyung-"

"Taemin-ah..." Your voice was broken and a tear slipped from your eye. Taemin was alarmed now.

"W-W-Wae Geurae, Eun Kyung?"

"Taemin-ah..." You whispered as you let your tears fall freely down your cheeks. You wanted to deny your weakness but all it came out from your lips was this:

 

"They're all gone..." You started sobbing silently. Taemin didn't know what you were talking about but he came and gave you a warm, supportive hug.

"They're all gone, Taemin-ah..." You sobbed louder. Taemin shushed you and your hair. It reminded you of how your mother used to your hair. This thought made your heart weight more and you sobbed heavily. More tears were falling and they stained Taemin's shirt. Reality had hit you hard this time. You started crying like you never had in your life as you hugged Taemin tightly. You kept mumbling the same things as you sobbed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's all my fault..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Everything's my fault..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why do I have to live like this...?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"They're all gone because of me..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"They're all gone."