Did I Mention... New School?

The Love I Never Lost [Hiatus]

Co-Ed School - Bbiribbom Bberibbom

Author's P.O.V

"Do I really have to do this Taemin?" You asked and he nodded. You two were on your way to Seoul High for you to apply in. You groaned and closed your eyes while Taemin drove. When you felt the car stopped, your eyes shot open, eyeing your surroundings. Your eyes shifted to the school-like building. This must be it. You thought. Taemin was already out of the car as you stepped out of it, still staring at the building. Taemin nudged your arm to get your attention and you looked at him.

"Eun Kyung-ah, pallee..." He said nudging your arm again and you looked away.

"I don't want to..." You mumbled and he chuckled.

"Look who's talking, Mr. Pouty face."

"Yah!"

"Mwoh?"

"You're so mean." He said jokingly and you played along.

"Am not."

"Are so."

"Am not!"

"Are so!"

"AM N-" You looked around, seeing you and Taemin had gathered some attention. Luckily for you, they weren't from the school. You felt embarrased.

"Let's get this done already, Taemin." You whispered to him and he nodded. He was about to pat your head but you held his wrist, giving him a don't-you-dare look. He got the message and you both entered the school campus. Through your good hearing, you could already hear girls talking about you and glaring at you. Glaring at you so deathly you could feel daggers piercing your back.

"That girl is so. Ugh." "She has no fashion sense." "Did you see her worn-out converse?" "Could she even afford coming here?" "Why is she with Taemin oppa?"

And tons more. You scoffed as you kept walking. Typical. People judging you without even knowing you. How do they know Taemin? You thought.

"Taemin." You said and he looked at you, still walking.

"Did you used to go to this school?" You asked and he nodded.

"No wonder..." You mumbled.

"Mwoh?" Taemin asked and you shook your head.

"Aniyo, it's nothing." Taemin was unconvienced but he let it slide and shrugged.

Meanwhile...

"Seems like you'll have a rival. Jiyeon." A female voice said. Jiyeon scoffed.

"Puh-lease." Jiyeon said chewing gum, annoyed.

"Face it, girl. Even a stranger got closer to Taemin than you ever did." Another female said. Jiyeon slammed her hand on the table, making everyone jump.

"It will NOT happen again." With that, Jiyeon left the room.

 

 

 

You were sitting next to Taemin outside the principal's office, filling out your application when suddenly reality hit you hard and you thought about what you should do. Taemin shook you lightly with a worried expression on his face.

"Eun Kyung-ah... Gwenchanayo?" He asked as you stared at the application.

"My parents' permition..." You said silently but Taemin heard you.

"Well, if that's the case, I'll talk to the principal and-" You cut him off.

"Aniyo, aniyo. I'll take care of it somehow, don't worry." You said as he pouted. Right then, the principal came in to head to his office and saw both of you. You and Taemin stood up and bowed to the man.

"Annyeonghaseyo." You two said in unison.

"Oh, nae." The principal bowed a little.

"What can I do for you?" You were about to speak but Taemin was faster.

"She's having trouble filling her application. Could you help her please? If you have the time, of course." You raised an eyebrow at Taemin, impressed by his sudden attitude and then looked at the principal, whos face lit up like a firework.

"You..." He pointed at Taemin. Taemin nodded and bowed again.

"Yaaaaah. You've grown. I remember when you looked just like a girl in 5th grade." The principal said with a fatherly smile. You wanted to laugh at his statement but you managed to remain composed. The principal pat Taemin's back as Taemin just pouted all the time. Then, the principal turned to you as you looked at him.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm the principal, Jang Yong Sik." He said as his fatherly smile never left. You smiled a little and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Hwang Eun Kyung imnida." He continued to smile as he gently took your application and examinated it.

"Mmmm... Arasso. Come by my office, Miss Hwang." He said, walking towards his office. You waved over to Taemin and he gave you two thumbs up as you entered the office. When you closed the door behind you, you felt chills running down your spine, one after another. You could see the principal's back as he stared out the window. When he spoke, you felt another electrifying shock on your spine.

 

 

 

"I've been expecting you, Miss Hwang."