My Heart.

The Love I Never Lost [Hiatus]

4minute - Heart to Heart

Taemin's P.O.V

I was getting worried. Both Eun Kyung and the principal were inside his office for more than an hour, my mind and body fighting against each other.

Should I enter?

Should I wait?

What if he did something?

Nah, I'm sure he didn't.

...But what if he did?

And a lot more of "what ifs" came through my mind. Calm down, Taemin. Calm down.

I gave in and stood up, reaching for the door knob. I almost touched it but the door opened. I pulled my hand back and scratched my neck like nothing had happened. I noticed Eun Kyung. Her eyes were puffy and her nose was red. Has she been crying? She wasn't like that earlier. But then I noticed a smile on her face. Ever since she came back to Korea, for the first time, her smile looked sincere. I smiled on the inside. I've noticed her depressing aura ever since I saw her but I didn't bother to ask her, I figured she'd tell me, sooner or later. The principal started talking to me and after a while, Eun Kyung was missing.

 

Eun Kyung's P.O.V

I headed out to explore the school a little as I kept thinking about what just happened at the principal's office. I did something I hadn't done for years. Cry infront of someone. And the fact that I gave in so easily was disturbing me. But it felt good, nonetheless, like unnecessary weight came out in tears. Yet, it felt so... strange. I kept walking, thinking all sorts of things until someone bumped into me and without saying sorry, the figure kept running through the halls. God, this school is filthy rich. Can't they afford to teach manners? Then I looked around.

 

I was lost.

 

I searched to see if anything looked familiar. Hopeless. This is what I get for spacing out every second possible. I scolded myself and scratched my neck. Ottoke haji?

 

"There you are, Eun Kyung-ah!" I heard Taemin's voice somewhere. I turned around and saw him running up to me and I felt relieved to see him. I noticed he was panting for air. He must have ran through the whole building.

 

"Let's go home. You need to pack so you can move into the school dorms." I was a little disappointed, yet, relieved. I wanted to stay at the mansion but thinking about it, it was scary to live alone in such a big house. Taemin put his arm around me when he saw my fallen face.

 

"Don't be so sad. You can go back home on weekends and holidays." I only sighed as we exited the school building and walked towards his car.

 

 

 

 

The day passed quite fast. Way too fast and before I knew it, it was time to sleep.

 

 

 

Taemin had put an alarm on my phone at 5:30am. I groaned as I stood up and rubbed my eyes, walking towards my personal bathroom. When I saw myself on the mirror, I was startled by my own reflection. Damn, I could pass as The Grudge. My hair was all tangled up and puffy, covering my face along with my obviously dark circles around my eyes. I cleaned myself, brushed my teeth and used some concealer for my dark circles. Either way, I'd hide them with my glasses. Unable to face the wrath of my tangled hair, I did myself a ponytail with a bang, covering my forehead. To hell with first impressions. I wore my uniform, which was way too short for my taste. To try to hide my legs, I wore white knee-high socks and took the converse. I groaned in frustration. On top of that, I had a headache. I dragged myself downstairs, only to find Taemin making breakfast.

"How did you- I'm not even going to ask." I said as I walked over to him.

"Don't you have anything better to do?" He shook his head, smiling and I rolled my eyes at him.

 

 

Soon, we were on his car after he insisted to take me to school. Knowing I wouldn't win with his arguments, I gave in. I groaned once again as I saw we were already at the school parking. Stepping out of the car, I got deathly glares from girls. I haven't even spoke and they're already sending me to hell. Daebakk. Taemin got out of the car but went to another direction with my luggage.

 

As I was walking, I put on my glasses as my head hung low. I was spacing out again until someone bumped into me. I looked up and a weird thing happened.

 

 

 

My heart skipped a beat.