Sick.

The Love I Never Lost [Hiatus]

SPICA - Painkiller

Author's P.O.V

It's been more than 4 weeks ever since you joined Seoul High, but in the past few days, you've had extremely strong nightmares haunting you. So strong you couldn't sleep, think or eat. Even food seemed rotten in your eyes. You were drained. , even The Grudge looked better than you. You've been feeling physically and emotionally weak. You really wanted to cry your heart out for some unknown reason but you, being stubborn, wouldn't show your weak side to anyone. You still went to classes even though you felt like passing out at any minute. I'll be alright.. You thought everyday. Without resting, you went to classes for the sake of your family.

During the time you were in school, you found out that Suho and his friends were a group named EXO and that Jiyeon also has her own group, T-Ara.

"Well... Who do we have here?" Jiyeon said, approaching me.

"Don't even start. I don't have time for your crap, Jiyeon." You said, walking away and rubbing your temples, hoping the throbbing headache would ease. She was about to scream at you but, fortunately for you, the bell rang.

You practically dragged yourself to your indicated classroom. You reached the room and walked towards your seat, not giving a simple crap about what people thought about you. Your hair was way messier than usual, you had very visible dark circles around your eyes which you didn't bother to take care of and you were unhealthly pale. Krystal walked over to you.

"Eun Kyung-ah.." She said, concerned.

"You shouldn't be here in this condition. Why don't you go back and rest?" I can't rest. You thought. She put her hand over yours but slapped it off.

"I'm fine, Krystal." You said, looking away. She wanted to convence you but the teacher barged into the classroom and she walked away, sighing. The whole class was about lecture, meaning the class incredibly slow. You'd groan each time you checked the time.

The class finally ended and you, with much effort, dragged yourself to English classroom with Krystal by your side. She was unusually quiet though. You were getting used to her talking about all sorts of things. Both of you reached the classroom and took your indicated seats. Kris, who was also in the classroom, got quite a shock when he saw you.

Luckily for you, and all the students, English hour went by fast. Then again, you had to face Kai in your next class. He was still mad about what happened on the first day you two "met". When you reached the classroom, you saw Lay and Luhan looking at you, eyes filled with concern. You wished they'd stop being so worried. You'd always ask yourself why were they so worried about you. You sighed, taking your seat. Unsurprisingly to you, Kai appeared next to you. You looked up to meet Kai's angry gaze. He couldn't meet your eyes since your bangs were always covering them.

"Apologize. Now." He demanded through his gritted teeth. For the past 3 to 4 weeks, he has been bugging you to apologize and threatening you if you didn't. You were bored of it.

"You can't tell me what to do." You said, yawning.

"Well you should. I can kick you out of this school in an instant."

"Does it look like I give a , Kai? Does it?" You said, looking at him with your barely-opened eyes. He clenched his fists angrily. This little scene caught the classroom's attention. You sighed, rubbing your temples as the headache became stronger.

"Get ing over it, Kai. I'm not apologizing and I'm not in the mood for this crap." You said through your gritted teeth. Kai gave up. For now. He felt his pride go down the drain and he hated that feeling. He had a reputation to keep! The teacher finally entered the room and gave his class.

 

At lunch time, EXO were practically worrying about. Except Kai, needless to say. He was in his own little world thinking of revenge.

"She doesn't look so well..." Lay said.

"I was so shocked to see her so pale." Kris said.

"It's been a while since she's been like that." Luhan blurted out.

"MWOH? Kyungie's not feeling well?!" Sehun asked with a pout.

"Really? "Kyungie"? That's your nickname for her?" Kai said, laughing at his silliness and mocking him.

"You're just jealous." Sehun stuck his tongue out to Kai and Kai scoffed. Suho was watching you as you were walking into the cafeteria and he got up to walk towards you.

You, on the other hand, were staring disgustingly at the food. I can't eat this... You thought. You were about to walk away until you felt someone grabbed your arm.

"Not eating? Again?" You looked at Suho as he let go of your arm.

"I'll eat later..."

"I know you won't. That's what you've been saying the past few days. I know you haven't been eating, Eun Kyung." He said, dead serious.

"I just can't.." You said silently, loud enough for him to hear it. He let out a sigh.

"You better eat later on." He said and you nodded. He suddenly brushed your bangs and touched your forehead. You slapped his hand away.

"YAH." He said, alarmed. "Your temperature's burning. You need to rest now, Eun Kyung!" You sighed and looked down, your headache getting stronger each second.

"I'm really not in the mood for this, Suho." He noticed as you were rubbing your temples and gave up.

"Take care. Please..." He said and left for his table. He felt useless he couldn't help you feel better.

 

 

"I'm gonna talk to her." Kai said, getting up from the table and snapping Suho out of his daze.

"Wait, Kai. Don't-" Too late. Suho sighed. Kai walked up to you and saw you walking through the hallway. You were walking agaisnt the wall so you wouldn't fall. I'll be alright... You thought again. Your breathing was unsteady as you tried to walk on your own. Kai ran up to you and yelled at you, clueless on your condition.

"YAH!!" You were surprised by his sudden outburts. Which made your headache stronger. Your vision got blurry. It will be okay.. It will be okay.. You thought.

"Kai... Not now..." You said, leaning agaisnt the wall. Your legs kept getting weaker as your whole body was trembling.

"What do you mean not now? We need to talk. NOW." He said. He took your arm and yanked you towards him. You couldn't keep up with his sudden strength and collapsed on his arms.