Wish you were here.

The Love I Never Lost [Hiatus]

Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here

Eun Kyung's P.O.V

I was at the gym for P.E. class. I saw Krystal was also in this class along with some of the guys I met earlier. If I'm not wrong, they're Sehun, Kris, Chen and Tao. Kai was also with them as Jiyeon was clinging onto him. Kai suddenly looked at me direction. . I scolded myself mentally since I was literally staring at him ever since he entered the gym. I sensed he was still angry. Immature. I looked away to my other side and saw Krystal sitting beside me. I backed off as soon as I saw she was too close to me and she giggled.

"You're weird." I said and she smiled.

"I know." I was about to say something until someone interrumpted me.

"NOONA." I saw Sehun running. Towards me.

"...Noona?" I asked him, tilting my head. No way I'm his noona.

"You're not a noona?" He said, pouting.

"I don't think so." I hope not.

"When were you born?"

"December 26, 1994." I said. Why the hell did I just give out my birth date? Sehun stood quiet for a second. Then he bursted.

"DONGSAENG!" He said. , this is worse than being his noona. He was approaching me to give me a hug but I stopped him with my hands and glared at him as he pouted cutely.

"Stretch and run 10 laps. NOW!" I heard the teacher say and I gulped at his strict tone. Well this won't be fun. I stood up and stretched. I started running and saw Krystal running beside me. She looked quite concentrated and I smiled a little.

 

Author's P.O.V

The last bell of the day finally rang. You were extremely exhausted ever since P.E. class. Since last class was Culinary Arts, you were accompanied by D.O., Suho and Baekhyun. You didn't like when they tried to hold a conversation with you, yet you felt calm around them. You sighed, wondering why you kept feeling this way. Suho approached you.

"Something bothering you?" He asked. You looked at him, giving him your famous blank expression and shook your head.

"Let me rephrase. I know something's bothering you." He turned serious all of the sudden. Damn, is he related to Taemin's mom?

"Why are you being nice to me?" You asked. You always thought that starting a new school, you would be bullied by everyone in an instant.

"Why can't I be nice to you?" He said chuckling.

"Whatever. I'm going." You said as you walked away. You didn't know where you were heading. Apparently, your legs lead you to the main theater and you automatically thought about the piano. Your fingers started to itch again. You opened the door and examiniting the place, you looked around if anyone was inside. You smiled when you saw no one was at sight. Walking towards the stage, you eyed the piano in every step you took. You reached the piano and sat infront of it, gently caressing the keys and wiping the dust off of each key. Your fingers started pressing some of the keys and after a while, they started to play a slow song. You missed a few notes, of course since you hadn't played in years. It felt soothing and calming. You closed your eyes as you kept playing.

As the song came to an end, you opened your eyes, feeling better than usual. You smiled to yourself but it faded as soon as you did and sighed, staring at the piano.

 

 

 

"How I wish I had you here, Omma..."