New Start...

The Love I Never Lost [Hiatus]

SNSD - Into The New World

Eun Kyung's P.O.V

It's been 2 years since everything went agaisnt me and my will. Those years felt suffocating and painful, telling myself that everything will be alright.. Knowing I was lying to myself. Everything felt so unreal, like a nightmare, only to find myself living inside one. I felt like I was blind, not knowing where to go, what to do. I was letting my instinct guide me. Guess where it lead me?

Seoul, South Korea.

I remember... about 20 hours ago, I was back at Florida, drowning in sorrow and guiltiness along with my pitiful .

And here I am now. Looking around the Incheon Internacional Airport, feeling anxious and jet-lagged. It was my first time feeling like this and so far, I wasn't enjoying it. It was like.. You want to snuggle up and sleep but then you felt like rolling all over the place. I sat down on a bench nearby, tapping my feet agaisnt the floor uncontrollaby.

Though it only lasted a few seconds since I heard my stomach growl. Fixing my sun glasses, I stood up, holding my luggage and went inside the airport. I walked over to McDonald's and bought lunch, seeing it was 12:40pm right now. I sat on an empty table, placing the tray on the table and placed the luggage beside me. As I devoured my food, I wondered when did I take the flight to Seoul.

I also wonder if you think I'm crazy for talking to myself. Let's just say it's a habit. I like to keep my mind busy. I finished lunch by 12:59pm and took a look at my surroundings. I shrugged, not knowing what to do. Sighing and spacing out, I thought about Appa's words. Even though he said that I wasn't good enough for the family, I'm grateful. Thanks to him, I can live a stable life now. Then again, I thought about all the time I wasted back then.

I stood up and taking my luggage, I walked out of the airport, meeting the fresh breeze that caressed my facial features and my long, black hair. I had a feeling on my guts that something was waiting for me. But that's just crazy talk, right? Maybe. Until I felt someone grabbed my arm. I froze on the spot as soon as it spoke.

 

 

"Eun Kyung?"