Help

I Have To Let You Go

Day by day, Daehyun's condition is getting worse than before. His body is getting skinnier everyday. He loses his appetite to eat more because when he eats, he will surely throws up of it.Sometimes,he loses his hope to live longer. He can't bear the pain that he suffered. He's totally suffered with the cancer. He is lucky to have still not losing his sight until now.He hopes that he still can see until the last day of his life.

'Nurse..can you help me with something?' Daehyun asked the nurse that was checking his condition now.

'Okay,I will help you~What is it?' the nurse answered.

Then,with the strength that he's still have,he reaches the drawer besides his bed. He opens the drawer and takes the letters that he had wrote.

'Can you pass this letters to my family and friends when I'm not in this world anymore?You're the only nurse that I trusted at this hospital.It's been 1 month and 1 week,you've been my nurse.So, I hope you to give this letters to them~', Daehyun said with the letters at his hand.

'Sure..I will help you..Jung Daehyun~' the nurse answers and took the letters from Daehyun.

'Thank you so much..nurse. I will never forget your kindness to me~Hope God repay your kindness..' Daehyun spoke to the nurse and gave the nurse a smile.

'Your very welcome..~God bless you~' the nurse welcomes Daehyun and smiles back to Daehyun.

After that, the nurse goes out from Daehyun's room. Daehyun is left in the room alone. Today, the B.A.P members have their schedules. Performing lives at music shows. They have to continue their promotion without Daehyun.When they perform, Daehyun's recorded voice will be use for his part.

It's truely breaks Daehyun's heart because he can't perform again.His dream to become professional singer is already gone.He thinks it's impossible for him to will be ever singing again.He loves singing so much until the day TS accepted him as their artist to debut in a new group called B.A.P was the most happiest and memorable day for Daehyun. He feels very grateful because he can be a singer after all his practises at Busan with his friends.

Becoming one of the B.A.P members had also changed his life. He met new friends that care for each other and TS family that totally was a supportive family.His Secret seniors that he truely admired since he was not an artist. One person that he will never be forget also was Youngjae. From a stranger became a bestfriend. He remembers his memories with Youngjae. Playing together,singing together,dancing together,practising together,living in one house,walking together and many other unforgettable memories.

His eyes are watering with tears now.All that he can do for now is only hoping that God will give him more times although sometimes he even loses his hope.

Just then, someone is opening his room's door. The person was TS Entertainment's director. A person that gave Daehyun a chance to become an artist at his company.

'Oh..Mr.Kang~You've come to visit me?' Daehyun is shocked to see Mr.Kang visited him. He tries to get up from his bed but Mr.Kang stops him from getting up.

'There~There~Daehyun..You don't have to get up~You should rest~' Mr.Kang said softly and he sits on a chair besides Daehyun's bed. He brought flowers and fruits for Daehyun.

'I'm sorry Mr.Kang..If I had troubled you to come here..' Daehyun apologized.

'You don't have to feel sorry for me~I'm the one who wanted to visit you~I'm sorry for not visiting you Daehyun..I had a lot of works to do at TS', Mr.Kang said and aplogizes to Daehyun. He really cares for all of his artists. He treats them like his own family and even like his own children.

'I have made you dissapointed..Mr.Kang.I made a lot of troubles for you. I'm totally failed of becoming your artist..', Daehyun feels guilty.

'You're not making me dissapointed Daehyun..There's no troubles at all..You're not failed~I should be proud because I had a talented person like you at my company.I'm not feeling regret at all to choose you as my TS family.You're just like my own child Daehyun..My own son..' Mr.Kang expressed.

'Really?Mr.Kang?I am lucky to have you as my director~' Daehyun said as he is shocked to hear that from his director.

'You should say like this~Daehyun. I am lucky to have you as my father~~You're just like my own son Daehyun',Mr.Kang spoke softly and asks Daehyun to call him father.

'I am lucky to have you abeoji~' Daehyun said and then smiles to Mr.Kang. Daehyun started to cry because when he sees Mr.Kang,he will remember his father at Busan. He really miss his father so much.

'Appa~You must find another son to replace me when I'm already gone~Find a new son to be friends with your another son,Youngjae~.Find a son that is better than me~' Daehyun said to Mr.Kang to find a new person to replace his spot in B.A.P.

'There's no one can replace you..Daehyun~' Mr.Kang confessed.