Eyes

I Have To Let You Go

Day after days, Daehyun looks so happy and he heard all of the doctors and nurses advise very well. He received treatments from the doctors. It's been three weeks Daehyun was at the hospital receiving treatments.He had so much support from his family,friends, and his fans. And one important thing, Youngjae who was the reason he received  all of the treatments.He knew that it was impossible for him to recover as he was already at stage 4. Everyday, Youngjae would visit Daehyun at the hospital when he had free times.

'Where the others Jae~~?' asked Daehyun and he is sitting on his bed. Daehyun alraedy loses a lot of his hair.Day by day, when he combs his hair, a lot of hair will fall.He is wearing a cloth at his head to cover his head.

'They have something to do..Daehyunnie~We had fanmeeting..They will come here at night..' answered Youngjae and he brought cheesecake for Daehyun.

'Ohh..Okay~Do you bring my cheesecake? I really wanted to eat it~ Hospital foods are boring..and not delicious.' said Daehyun.

'You are not suppose to eat cheeecake Daehyunnie..It's not good for you now..You must take care your health..' advised Youngjae.

'Na~~~Don't be like the doctors and nurses~Jae~Maybe I can't eat it after this..' replied Daehyun and he started to eat the cheesecake.

'I am your doctor..Dae~So, you must listen to me~Such a stubborn boy..' said Youngjae.

Daehyun laughs when he heard Youngjae said like that.

'Youngjae Pabo~~' joked Daehyun.

Youngjae just laughs when he heard Daehyun says him like that. He wants his bestfriend to be happy.

He eats the cheesecake happily and even forgets his disease.

'Daehyunnie~I'm going to the toilet now' said Youngjae and gets up from the chair and heading to the toilet room.

'Okay~' replied Daehyun with a smile.

He just sits on his bed while eating the cheesecake. Then he sees Youngjae comes out from the toilet after a few minutes. Suddenly, his vision becomes blur. Youngjae's face becomes blurrer. He calls Youngjae to come closer to him.

'Youngjae~ah..Why I can't see you clearly?' asked Daehyun as he is afraid of he will cannot see anymore.

'Daehyunnie~~You joking right~~You want to play prank on me right?' answered Youngjae.

'My vision is getting blur Youngjae~ah!! I want to see!' shouted Daehyun and his chessecakes fall down to the floor.

'DOCTOR!!!' Youngjae shouts for the doctor to come.

Then, a doctor and a nurse come in to Daehyun's room. 

'Doctor,what's happening to Daehyun? Why his vision becomes blur?' asked Youngjae worriedly.

'Eh,I'm sorry..Mr.Yoo Youngjae.I need to check on him first.Please wait at outside~' ordered the doctor.

'But~~I don't want to leave him~' replied Youngjae. He do not want to leave Daehyun.

'I'm sorry~You have to wait at outside..~' said the nurse asking Youngjae to wait at outside.

Then, he nods his head and waits at outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that, the doctor and the nurse are out from the room.

'Err..Mr.Yoo Youngjae..Your friend is okay for now~ but do you remember what I had said to you when he first came here?' the doctor asks a question to Youngjae.

Youngjae remembers about what had the doctor said to him.

"His vision will becomes blurred maybe after this. Maybe he wil lose his sight and can't see again', the words that the doctor had said to him.

'That's not gonna happen..doctor. He will sure will be recover soon..You've just making a lie~' Youngjae said with anger to the doctor.

'It soon gonna happen~Just prepare from now on~' the doctor replies to Youngjae.

'ARGH!!' Youngjae shouted with frustration and punches his hand to the wall.

'It's not gonna happen~~' he cries again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~