Letter For Secret Noonas.

I Have To Let You Go

Dear my pretty,cute,sweet and wonderful noonas,

Hyosung noona...

Zinger noona...

Jieun noona...

Sunhwa noona...

 

Noona~~Noona~~Noona~~Noona~~I'm making an aegyo right now noonas..But it was not really cute..Huhuhuhu.I'm so sorry noonas.Noonas~Do all of you remembered when I was first time came to TS? Do you remembered this words? 'Can you sign this for me?' Hehehehehe.. I feel so shy to talk with noonas.I felt so happy that time noonas because I can finally meet noonas infront of my own eyes..I really admired Secret noonas..I wanted to sing your song noonas..Please listen yeah~~ Okay..'You are my poison....You are my poison...Seumyeodeureo naege pagodeureo ppajyeo naol su eobseo..' Hahahaha!! Don't laugh at me..Noona always heard me singing..Hyosung noona..thank you so much for taking care of me since I came to TS..You just like my eomma~~noona..I love you noona~ Zinger noona..Thank you so much for being such a good sister to me..I wish I can have a sister like noona..I love you noona~Jieun noona..Thank you so much for teaching me how to play the piano..and being a good sister to me..I love you too noona~ Sunhwa noona...Thank you so much for really cared about me and made me happy when I was in hard times..I love you noona~ I'm very sorry if I had made noona troubled...Thank You..noonas..

 

Your dongsaeng,

Daehyun

 

They cry after they read Daehyun's letter for them.

'We love you Jung Daehyun...' they uttered.