Noonas

I Have To Let You Go

Youngjae and the others go to the hospital immediately after they changed their clothes. They been so worried for Daehyun.

When they reach at the hospital, Daehyun was not at his room. His bed is alreday tidy. They feel weird because Daehyun was not in his room.

The five of them hurriedly goes to the counter to ask for Daehyun.

'Nurse..Where's the patient named Jung Daehyun in room '2120' ??' Youngjae asked the nurse.

'Oh~Jung Daehyun..Your company's director took him out for today. It's was Daehyun's wish to go outside from hospital. They went home~at your dorm', the nurse answered.

They feel relieve because they thought something happens to Daehyun when he was not in his room. Suddenly, Yongguk's cell phone is ringing. It was Jieun who texted Yongguk a message.

Yonggukkie..Daehyun is with us now at TS music studio.Come here~~He really wanted to see all of you..Mr.Kang called us to accompany him..(The message from Jieun.)

'Guys~Daehyun is with Jieun now and the others at music studio..Jieun told us to come there~Daehyun's needs us~' Yongguk said after he read the message.

'Aww~Daehyunnie is too stubborn~He should not go to the music studio.It makes him tired~' Youngjae said as he feels worry for his bestfriend.

'It was one of his wish~To spend time with all of us..' Himchan spoke.

'AA!!~I don't want to hear that~' Youngjae closes his ears with his two hands to avoid from hearing the wish. It will make him feeling sad.

The other four know and understand about Youngjae's feeling. Youngjae will be sure crying again if he remembers about Daehyun's disease.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(At TS Music Studio)

When they are about to open the door of the music studio, they already heard the sounds of piano.

They slowly opens the door and they saw Jieun is playing the piano while Daehyun is sitting at his wheelchair. He was closing his eyes to feel the emotion of the piano sounds. Hyosung,Zinger,and Sunhwa were standing near to Daehyun. They noticed that the three of them were crying. They loved their dongsaeng,Daehyun so much. Youngjae is lowing his head as he sees Daehyun's condition is becoming worse everyday.He looks very weak,skinny, and pale.He can't bear to see his bestfriend like that. Everyday,Youngjae would pray for his bestfriend condition to get better.

They enters the room slowly .

'Daehyunnie~We're here~' Youngjae said with a soft voice.

Daehyun opens his eyes when he heard the familiar voice.

'Oh~Youngjae~ah..Yongguk hyung~Himchan hyung~Jonguppie~Jello~~I didn't noticed all of you came in~' Daehyun spoke slowly.

Jieun stops from playing the piano and greets her hubaes. 'Hello~everyone~Finally,all of you here..' 

Hyosung,Zinger,and Sunhwa stop from crying.They hurriedly wipe their tears and greet their hubaes.

'Yongguk,Himchan,Youngjae,Jongup,Jello~~' Hyosung calls them.

'Yeah~noona..' all of them answered.

'We were accompanying Daehyun at here~ Mr.Kang said he wanted to hear the piano sounds and plays the piano~' Zinger spoke while still wiping her eyes.

'I can't see Daehyun like this~~' Sunhwa said and started to cry again.She can't bear to see the noisy Daehyun becoming like that. From a cheerful person becomes a quiet person.

'Why are you crying noona??I'm still the Jung Daehyun that you knew~' Daehyun asked.

'No~~Daehyun..Noona cannot see you like this..Why God makes you like this?' Sunhwa replied while still crying.

'Don't cry noona~~God knows what's the best for me~' Daehyun consoles Sunhwa.

All of them remain silent when they heard Daehyun says like that.

Daehyun looks their faces one by one. He really loves and cares for all of them. Faces that he will never see again after he dies.

'Can I play the piano for a awhile~?Just a bit time~' Daehyun asked.

'Okay..Daehyun~You can play the piano but just for awhile yeah~You need to rest after this..' Jieun said.

Daehyun nodded slowly. Then, he tries to stand up slowly~but he nearly almost fall off when a hand saves him.It was Youngjae's hand.

'Let me help you~Dae..' Youngjae offered a help.

'Thank you~Jae..' slowly spoken by Daehyun.

Then, Youngjae helps Daehyun to walk slowly to the piano. The others are feeling touched by them.

Youngjae hepls Daehyun to sits at the piano's chair and he also sits besides Daehyun too. In case, to avoid Daehyun from falling. He rested his head at Youngjae's shoulder.With the strength that he had, he touches the piano codes one by one with his one finger. His tears suddenly fall down from his eyes. He wanted to live longer. He wanted to be with his friends for a longer time. Just then, he hugs Youngjae tightly and cries non-stop. 

'Youngjae~ah..I'm afraid to die..' his voice is deep while crying.

'You will not die~~Daehyunnie.Don't say like that~' Youngjae replied as Daehyun is still hugging him.

Yongguk cries at the back and goes outside as he can't bear to see his dongsaeng suffering like that.

The others tried to hold on their tears but none of them can hold their tears anymore.

They were crying too~