Die

I Have To Let You Go

There's no one know that something they didn't want to happen is happening.

Slowly Youngjae opens his eyes. It is 6.00 a.m already when he looks to his watch that he keeps beside him. He saw Daehyun is still sleeping. Still not opening his eyes to wake up. Youngjae smiles as he remembered his promise to bring Daehyun to the sea shore this morning. He tries to wake up Daehyun.

'Daehyun~ah..It's morning now~You want to go the sea shore right? You said Busan's sea is beautiful.So, I wanted to see it with my own eyes..It's time to wake ~Daehyunnie..' Youngjae shakes Daehyun's body to wake up.

Unfortunately, there is no response from Daehyun.He still closing his eyes. Closing his eyes forever and never be open again. Never ever to see his brown eyes again.

Youngjae is afraid why Daehyun didn't open his eyes. 'Daehyunnie~Wake up~Don't play joke on me~Or else you will not going to the sea shore..' Youngjae shakes Daehyun's body harder that before.

Still not open his eyes.He will not opening his eyes again because he's already left the world.

'Yah~~Daehyunnie~~JUNG DAEHYUN!! WAKE UP!' Youngjae starts to shout his name.

Daehyun's body was cold. His face was pale. Like no bloods in it.

Tears starts to blur Youngjae's eyes. 'WAKE UP DAE~~We're going to the sea shore right..You want to go there right~WAKE UP!' Youngjae's voice becomes deeper.

Youngjae shakes Daehyun's body so hard but it still can't make Daehyun to open his eyes again.

Just then, Daehyun's parents and hyung heard Youngjae was screaming.

They run to Daehyun's room and saw a body still laying on the bed and a person who was crying besides him.

'Youngjae~ah..What happen?Why are you screaming?Is Daehyun okay?' Mrs Jung asked a few questions to Youngjae.

'He is not waking up~aunty~He don't want to open his eyes.Tell her aunty to wake up~I promised him to bring him to the sea shore for this morning...' Youngjae answered and he still can't accept the fact that Daehyun was already gone from Earth.

Mr Jung approaches Daehyun's bed and holds his body. It was already cold. He was not breathing anymore.There's no breath from his nose.

'O~God~Daehyun already left us~He died~~My son died~~!' Mr Jung spoke after he holds Daehyun's body and tears starts to running from his eyes.

Daehyun's mother fainted after she hears the word 'Died'. Daehyun's brother can't believe it. He shakes his mother to wake up.

Youngjae's eyes are wide-open right now. He still can't believe that his bestfriend already left him alone. Left him forever.

'He's not dying~uncle..! He is still alive!!' Youngjae shouts and he lifts Daehyun's body from the bed. He will fullfil his promise to Daehyun. Bringing him to the sea shore.

'Where are you going Youngjae?? He is dead already..You have to accept the truth!!' Mr.Jung shouted.

'HE IS STILL ALIVE!! WATCH ME!!' Youngjae shouted and he lifted Daehyun to the sea shore.

He didn't care what peoples said. He run as fast as he could to the sea shore while lifting Daehyun.

'Daehyunnie..Don't you dare to leave me~!!~' Youngjae said while lifting Daehyun. Daehyun's whole body are in pale white.

Then, Youngjae arrives at the sea shore while Daehyun's body still being lifted by him.

He bend his knees and Daehyun was at his embrace.

'Daehyunnie..look at the sun and sea..It's beautiful right..~~I have fullfil my promise to you~~ Youngjae said with cracked voice. His tears fall at Daehyun's cheek. Unfortunately, Daehyun will not be able to comfort him anymore and make him happy.

Youngjae hugs Daehyun tightly and he shouts,'DAEHYUN!!!!'

'Don't go..Please don't go..I'm begging you!!!' Youngjae screams again. Only the sound of the waves were heard and the sun started to rise.

Youngjae cries and cries. Then, he opens his necklace that he always wore. That necklace has a picture of both of them taking a selca together.

'This is a sign that our friendship will be last forever~~I will never forget about our friendship that we build together..' Youngjae lifts Daehyun's head and put on the necklace at Daehyun's neck. He hugs Daehyun even more tightly.

A soul was watching him hugging the body. The soul was sad but he have to go. There's someone was waiting for the soul up there. He have to go~

 

 

 

 

 

I'm so sorry for making Daehyun's character died in this chapter..I'm very sorry..I'm a bad author~~~(Slap my own face...~~~) ~I'm a bad Baby~~

I want to try make a sad story between friendship. I'm so sorry everyone..All of you must be mad of me..right